Kantos' Secret Ranch

Kantos' Secret Ranch

a part of “Kantos' Secret Ranch”, a fictional universe by Zenia.

They've always said something weird was going on in the mountains behind Mt. Moon, in the Kanto region, they don't know how right they are. ((Remake))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kantos' Secret Ranch”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: Kantos' Secret Ranch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Tue May 21, 2013 3:08 pm

XD Nice!

Okay now then to the rp stuff, I'd like characters to be done soon still looking for rocket. If you know anyone who wants to be one tell em. Oak isn't really needed but he can be in if someone wants to be him. Also if you look at your charrie you will see they are now part of one group or another (I herped on Tovi and put him as Rocket as well. Ah well put plot reason in the Rocket Description.)
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenia
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue May 21, 2013 5:05 pm

@Zenia I saw the Skitty thing and screamed,

Then started laughing hysterically. Then my little sister gave me a look.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed May 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Neh, so quiet. >`<
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Wed May 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Sorry sorry I have been busy and right now am packing for a trip to Florida tomorrow....Errr today.

Zenia
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Sat May 25, 2013 11:05 am

Are you still looking for Rocket members? If so I'll make one.

elidor495
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat May 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Yep I am. I saw him. I shall accept, to everyone I am sorry! I am in Florida and was busy, so yeah I didn't have the net plus as I said busy. Forgive me! -_-

Zenia
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!