Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Katawa Shoujo RP

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Katawa Shoujo RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Glory on Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:27 pm

Straight to the point, who's interested in a RP based in the Katawa Shoujo Universe?

For those who are unaware, Katawa Shoujo is (from the website) "a bishoujo-style visual novel set in the fictional Yamaku High School for disabled children, located somewhere in modern Japan. Hisao Nakai, a normal boy living a normal life, has his life turned upside down when a congenital heart defect forces him to move to a new school after a long hospitalization. Despite his difficulties, Hisao is able to find friends—and perhaps love, if he plays his cards right."

I'm open for 1v1ing this with someone, or if a group is interested we can talk about how we want to go down that path.

We can run with the cannon characters or we can run with our own characters set inside the school.

While a majority of the students of Yamaku High have a disability in some way, there are a few normal students around. If that's an angle you want to pursue, it's open.

The focus of Katawa Shoujo is making friends and also about finding love. There will be clubs to join, events to go to, classes to sleep in, a town nearby to explore, and other cool stuff. While there is graphic content in the visual novel, any sexual content in the RP will be implied and "off-screen", keeping the RPing moments pg-13.

If there are any fans of the novel who are interested, we could make something of an "after story" where the cannon characters go off to the same college. Just throwing ideas around!

Interested? :D

Also putting this out there
Spoiler: show
There are a few animes that I wouldn't mind doing an RP in. PM me if you're interested in any of the following:

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Monster Musume
Gekken Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Hyouka
One Punch Man
Sword Art Online
Love Tyrant
Re:Zero
ToraDora!
Date a Live
Blue Exorcist
The Irregular at Magic High School
The Devil is a part-timer
Bakemonogatari
Infinite Stratos
Anohana
Ouran High School Host Club

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Glory
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Recruiter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Katawa Shoujo RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:20 pm

Very much interested in this. It's at least better than most of the other school style Rps that I have seen on the site in a long while.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pachacutek-kun on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:33 pm

We could discuss some ideas on this. Still looking?

pachacutek-kun
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:20 am

I'm really hoping that this is still a thing. Because I've looked and there isn't much else that I'd like to join than this.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:32 am

I miss simple school related rpgs myself. I never heard of this manga. Personally I prefer making an original char.

*looks at the last time the creator of the thread was here* Well Oborosen, we might be out of luck here since Glory hasn't been on this side since this thread's creation.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!