Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!: The 11th vongola

a part of “Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!: The 11th vongola”, a fictional universe by Akionakamura.

A new threat rears its ugly head on the day that the remaining 10th generation Vongola guardians pass their rings down to the 11th generation. What do these new enemies want?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!: The 11th vongola”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:09 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!: The 11th vongola"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akionakamura
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!: The 11th vongola

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:23 am

Can I reserve the dark matter flame? I'll get an FC in soon! You can't believe how long I've being waiting for this...
*Edit: The face claim will be Sunako Shiki from Shiki
Last edited by moahi on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

moahi
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:09 am

Hey! Akion! I thought you were abducted by aliens! Nice to see you back, as well as this roleplay. First of all, I think I'd like to reserve the Mist Guardian, as you probably know which character I want to use, one of my favorite characters.

Oh, and thank you very much for allowing me to remake this roleplay and run it myself before. I'll have you know that the roleplay turned out to be extremely successful under my management, lasting for about five months and during its duration, we had a lot of fun with it. I loved the members and a lot of them had participated in earlier versions of the roleplay. If I can, I could probably invite them into this version. Xunnamius is an especially amazing roleplayer and he played Trevor and Alastor in a previous version of the roleplay.

That roleplay can be found here, which I highly suggest you check out: roleplay/katekyo-hitman-reb0rn-the-next-generation

I believe checking out the characters, the OOC, the IC and the plot itself should help you come up with a good plot. After all, we did a lot of development behind the plot, such as what the future is like, what the Vongola is like and what Aliens are like, both a hundred years in the future and during Ai's era at an incomprehensible amount of time in the future.

Also... I recall you sending me a PM during January of last year, I believe, asking for me to be a GM of your roleplay should you choose to remake this roleplay again. Does that offer still stand? We could discuss it further in private messaging, although I would recommend it seeing as I managed to keep the roleplay alive for 5 months, proving that I am a capable GM.

Anyway, I can't wait to participate in this roleplay again. Oh, and do you mind if I reintroduce the Aliens as an important part of the plot again? I could explain to you all about them as they would have a huge effect on a lot of the plot, and if I can get Xunnamius to enter again, he can help support that plot with at least one of his characters.

Lloyd999
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:43 am

Lol Thats great to hear Lloyd999! if you like you can help me manage this one its been a while since i been here so i could use the help. Both of your reservation have been noted.

Akionakamura
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:26 am

Oh me oh my. Oh my oh me. This RP is back. Christmas in January.

Thanks for your kind words, Lloyd :) You're pretty great yourself! And the previous incarnation was one of the funnest RPs I've ever participated in.

Whatever plot direction we decide to take, I know I want Moon and Space. I'd like to reserve those two, if you please ^_^ I can have their CSes posted within the hour.
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Xunnamius
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:45 am

I can give you one or the other right now . once we get ready to RP and no one has asked for the other you can have it.

Akionakamura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:48 am

Alright. As my first order of business, might I suggest a tool that may help us out in this roleplay. It certainly helped us out in the last roleplay.

Behold, with the power of the Terranet, the ability to bring our thoughts together into further collaboration. I present, the Thought Integration Communicator.

This certainly helped us out in the last RP (even if it was a little shaky in the past) and I am almost certain it will help us out in this RP.

Lloyd999
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:06 am

Ughfgh. Now I have to choose one... it's like choosing which child to save lol. I need a few minutes to deliberate...

Yay, the TIC is back!

Xunnamius
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:11 am

I'm going to miss my robot... but I'd like to reserve Space.
I CHANGE MY MIND. I want Moon!
I CHANGE IT AGAIN! I want Space please :D I'll take my chances and hope Moon is around for later. If not, I can always put Trev in another available slot.

I'll submit a CS within the hour.
Last edited by Xunnamius on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

Xunnamius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriKitsune on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:13 am

I want in for sure. Still deciding between flame types....sky, storm, quasar, rain. I'll need time to pick one.

KumoriKitsune
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:50 am

Hey, Akion, you got Skype? Add me and I'll introduce you to the rest of the gang, like Xun and Kitsune. joshua.mitchell495

Lloyd999
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:03 am

i dont have Skype but i could make one

Akionakamura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriKitsune on Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:31 pm

I'll do quasar and get working on a sheet.

KumoriKitsune
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Hello! My this rp brings memories. Im luna star, thats the account I believe I roleplayed with for this rp. I joined this KHR rp 2 times~ Sadly I was going to reuse my leader characters from the past for my usual spot, the space guardian, but it's taken so ill reserve for the .. uh the moon? Yes I shall do that~

I hardly doubt Akion remembers lunastar, but its nice to see you are still roleplaying! If i remember clearly, its when Gin was playing in this rp as well.

EDIT: for FC I will figure out soon ^^
ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:18 pm

Welcome Check Mate, nice to see you back (even if I don't remember you). Always nice to see former members return. In the roleplay I did, a lot of users were former members. Perhaps that contributed to its success. Nonetheless, its nice to see as many people entering as possible. Its a little unfortunate that you took the Moon spot, not that anybody else wanted it or anything, but feel free to make whatever kind of character you wish.

Lloyd999
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:24 pm

Both of your reservation have been noted.

Akionakamura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Oh, ya i had an idea to make an Relationship Thread. It will help our character interactions.

Akionakamura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriKitsune on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:13 pm

Hey, I'd like to switch to storm if possible.

KumoriKitsune
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:46 pm

Hey Check Mate, welcome to the Rizzo!
The Rizzo will miss yo~u, Kitsune.

Relationship thread would be neat.

Xunnamius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:22 pm

Once we get a few more people to join i will start a Relationship thread.

Akionakamura
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!