Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Generation XI

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Generation XI

a part of “Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Generation XI”, a fictional universe by Gintoki Sakata.

A new threat rears its ugly head on the day that the remaining 10th generation Vongola guardians pass their rings down to the 11th generation. What do these new enemies want?(Need 1 replacement. Must be male.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Generation XI”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Generation XI

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:18 pm

me have another question sensei -raises hand- can i have a sibling that is in the vongola since Kuroi me character was accepted into the Rizzo family. Kuroi doesn't remember the faces of her family.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Star
Member for 9 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:29 pm

That depends on which guardian you want to be your sibling and if they agree to do so.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:47 am

gio you do remember the hole 100 years in the future thing so it would be kinda hard for that to happen

Akionakamura
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:58 am

Oh yh. Thats true.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:08 pm

100 years? wasnt it only 10 years into the future?
unless you're talking about something else....
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 9 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:23 pm

If you check the intro, it explains that. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:40 pm

oh! how did i not see that ? o-o haha, thanks . ^^

edit: and one question. if nobody is interested in the spot, can i take the star guardian's role?

jadedragon66
Member for 9 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Sure.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:47 pm

That one guy, Yeah, that perfectly fine. ^^

Gintoki Sakata, Yeah, I'm up to date...Well, actually I watched the whole series and completed it, if that what's you mean.

And I'll get the character done tonight. ^^
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Am I the only one whos noticed that the Rizzo seem like a nearily emotionless group for the most part? xD

Also, I plan on starting the rp tommorow. Anyone who has a character for Rizzo, and only has that 1 character can take the sun or thunder role.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:42 am

yay it is soon to start~ X3 well im going to try to find someone in Vongola willing to be a sibling of an adopted Rizzo~

Luna Star
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:49 am

If you could make it to where Kuroi was actually born in this time instead of 100 years in the future. xD
Maybe somethin like, Rizzo went into the past and took her in. Or somethin like that.

Edit: Now we just need a comet role.
Heads up for Vongola people who had their eye on that one. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:46 am

0.0 Thats an awesome idea, maybe i could have her related to some other mafia family in the past, but i would have to tell the other Rizzo people about it so they know for the RP.

Luna Star
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Sence I'm not sure if Scarlet Feather will make a character in time, I will allow someone else to reserve the role of mist. If they make a "good" character before she does, then they get the role.

Edit: Sorry guys, planned of starting today. If no one makes a character for the comet role by tommorow morning, or at least makes a reservation for it by tommorow morning, I'll take it. Hopefully someone will take the mist role, or Scarlet Feather will make her character by then.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Im a little tired of waiting, so I'm going to start the rp.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:40 pm

alrighty

Luna Star
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Hey Luna. You wanted the mist role originally right? If you want to, could you make a mist character?

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:38 pm

sure

Luna Star
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:33 pm

just in case if Scarlet wants the mist role ill just put my character on adopt, (i made it)

Luna Star
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin Klein on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:13 pm

This is just a heads up, recently I have had some irl problems and just things going horribly wrong, a friend died, a family member is dying so yea, I am sorry if my posts aren't that great, once I can get my mind straight I should do better, but this is just a heads up for me to go ahead and say sorry.

Rin Klein
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!