Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Generation XI

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Generation XI

a part of “Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Generation XI”, a fictional universe by Gintoki Sakata.

A new threat rears its ugly head on the day that the remaining 10th generation Vongola guardians pass their rings down to the 11th generation. What do these new enemies want?(Need 1 replacement. Must be male.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Generation XI”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Generation XI

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:22 pm

i wonder when unicorn luv is gunna post?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Star
Member for 9 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Generation XI

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Yh, I haven't seen her on for a while. Also That One guy. I'm also wondering when your going to post. I don't feel like putting up anoter post unless its for both characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!