Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Katerasu Magic High

Katerasu Magic High

a part of “Katerasu Magic High”, a fictional universe by MisakiAkatsuki.

When this magic school is open to everyone the next demon king is found and the secrets are revealed

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Katerasu Magic High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Katerasu Magic High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MisakiAkatsuki on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Katerasu Magic High"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MisakiAkatsuki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Katerasu Magic High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:31 pm

uh, to the person who plays Honey, no one Kilala is a kitsune, and Kilala is a kitsune at the moment
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MisakiAkatsuki on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:11 pm

hey guys Michio texted me this morning he may not post for today or for awhile there was an incident so please keep his charater name out of it for now or use it as little as possible please... (Caleb im sorry for the news again call me if you need me i tried PMing u but it wouldnt send :/ but i promise to update ya on the rp soon as u see this or call/text me) and i hope everyone enjoying the rp :)~ Heather (Kena)

MisakiAkatsuki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:42 pm

guys, the only way I can roleplay is through my computer class and my iPod. and because semester test then break is approaching (like tomorrow) and my iPod has been taken away (curse you annoying brother) I might not be able to roleplay 'til Jan 4. However, if I get my iPod back, then it'll be sooner. So please try not to use me (my character is on a vacation or something) or if you do need me, then you can use me, but make it little and try to sound like me.

I'm so sorry!

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MisakiAkatsuki on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Thanks becki for the heads up, and to those who actually read these i noticed michio and I have like over run the rp with post even breaking my rules 3 lines the shortest so please forgive us Gomen... But to update those who dont want to read all those lol heres a re-cap

kena got into a fight with Skittles (candlicousbelli) beacuse skittles acussing Kena of hurting her friend Honey (which kena isnt) in the mist of the fight two people seprated the fight Akuma and Honey akuma grabbed kena and honey was just begging or them to stop and they agreed to at that moment Akuma cast a spell on Kena making her pass out and Honey also had passed out do to her own reasons, at that skittles got onto her feet and took Hony to her dorm and Amelie assisted Akuma taking Kena to his dorm, something is a bit off with honey she isnt herself. with that kena went out with Michio he took her to a dojo where they got into a sword fight he kissed her and kena dis armed him and stabbed him he fainted but the cut healed quickly bringing kena not to believe he is human like he claimed and then he explained he can not die only by his fathers blade is a curse with what he lives
well thats the re-cap sorry again

MisakiAkatsuki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CandylicousBelli on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:54 pm

hey sorry i know u might get mad heather for me posting this here but one congrats on the new rp couple even though your both engaged in real life so i find it pointless two going to p.r for winter break so i may not post weekly even but if anything heather and honey you can both use my charater when using her please use her as i will or in your own way just remember
-shes short temprered
-has a childish personality
-protective of her friends
just keep those traits in mind :D
(anyone know where Akuma is i havent seen him around at school or here p.s heather good luck on your modeling auditons -w-, and merry christmas and happy new years if i aint around those days to everyone hope you all enjoy your holiday vay-kay and have lots of fun with friends and family and sorry again caleb about your cousin xoxoxo's everyone ~ yan yan)

CandylicousBelli
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CandylicousBelli on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:11 pm

hey wanted to let you know heather i s toled ya charries name for another rp sorry dont get mad plz D:

CandylicousBelli
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!