Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Keep Friends Close and Enemies Closer

a part of “Keep Friends Close and Enemies Closer”, a fictional universe by Redred33mer.

In this future-set RP, experience a world of unrivaled adversity. One mistake could mean certain demise when you're under the nose of your enemy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Keep Friends Close and Enemies Closer”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Keep Friends Close and Enemies Closer"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Keep Friends Close and Enemies Closer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirLancelot on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:37 am

Hello. I just wanted to say I really like the idea of this roleplay and would love to join and make a character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SirLancelot
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 am

Then c'mon and make a character! I'm always looking for more people if I can get them. If you need help or have questions, you can ask them right on this OOC thread or PM me. You can also look at my character, Locke Payson, for an idea of what I'm looking for in submitted characters.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warhammerhawk409 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:24 pm

hey are you gonna remove my banned Character red

warhammerhawk409
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Yeah, I will when you submit a replica. Just submit another first, shouldn't be too hard.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warhammerhawk409 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:51 pm

ok i submitted my character

warhammerhawk409
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarkov on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:50 pm

Quick question for all of us here: how well to we know one another? I assume Aleksey is familiar with Locke, and am playing her as such, but would we all know each other from beforehand? Maybe we can quickly figure that out here so we don't confuse each other in our posts :)

Amarkov
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:42 pm

I have a question as well.
I am interested in joining this Rp, but I noticed that when you listed some of the army forces and technology there was mention of soldiers trained in cybernetics. Does that mean that cybernetic applications are possible?

Even if they have a certain type of restriction I am willing to make a character still seeing as the RP is still rather fresh.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Cybernetic applications would be possible, depending on what it is. Someone with an artificial limb could not fulfill the jobs of an Omega Soldier, however, cybernetic eyes/senses (taste, hearing) is fine. It's good to see people are still interested; I'm just waiting for one more for a complete team, then we can start on vehicle teams or another infantry team.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:09 pm

Alright I applied my character and the team will have an engineer with his acceptance.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarkov on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Our team's initials are LAAAA :P I love it. That is all.

Amarkov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:47 pm

Interesting post there, not the shortest Iv seen but almost.

Instead of doing that next time, try to pad it as you go. Explain what he see's and what he feels or if anything like that leads to a misplaced thought or something.
I'm not sure weather or not the redeemer will allow it but not many Gms like one liners.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:10 pm

I will allow it this once, but I don't want to see it again, Warhammer.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:14 pm

Is no one else playing or did something happen?

I am still looking for the last image of the engineers tool case so I am still fine with the way things are, I would just like others to have some input as well.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarkov on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:21 pm

We don't really have a set posting order, right? From what I can tell it doesn't seem like we do. Aleksey's last post covered everything I have for her until more of the plot moves along.

Amarkov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarkov on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:53 pm

I've got some real life issues popping up at the moment, but I'll try to keep posting regularly. The next few days are going to be sort of a mess though, so I'm not sure how often I'll have time to devote to writing :\ Like it says in the rules, if I'm gone and my character is needed for something over the next several days, please feel free to take some creative liberty there and just write whatever you need her to be doing. I'll make one more post today for her to respond to Locke's post.

Amarkov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:28 am

What about Warhawk?

Anyone know what is going to happen to Alex?
Well, if he doesn't come back then Alex can at least get put into a brig somewhere.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarkov on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:26 pm

I'm not quite out of the woods just yet, but I wanted to swing by here to see if we still have all five of our members. I understand Alex won't be able to post until after this current bit, but Anthony is still around, right? I was going to wait until all four of the current training members had posted to say they arrived before going on.

Amarkov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:03 am

Finally.. that damn emergency maintenance is done with.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:50 am

I am ready to continue when everyone else is.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!