Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Kidnapped(OOC and Profiles)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Kidnapped(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:53 pm

((I had a dream me and my friends were kidnapped so this is were I got it from, lol))

There are four friends. One day they sneak out together and end up getting kidnapped by the school pranksters an taken to a old shelter in the woods. But when they relize that they could go to jail for there seemingly harmless prank they decide to keep the four friends there until they think of something else.

Prankster(Any gender):
Prankster(Any gender):
Kidnapped(Girl): AHeartlessNobody
Kidnapped(Girl): bee35
Kidnapped(Boy):
Kidnapped(Boy):

Name:
Role: (Kidnapped, prankster)
Bio: (optional)
Crush:
Appearance: (anime pic or descreption)
Other:

Name: Jen 'Melody' Wade
Role: Kidnapped
Crush: None yet
Appearance: She has blond hair
Other: likes music, thats why she was nicknamed Melody
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Kidnapped(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bee35 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:15 pm

Sounds fun. :D

Name: Amber Tamblyn
Role: (Kidnapped, prankster) Kidnapped
Bio: (optional) Amber parent's are divorced, her mother is the caretaker, while her father is living on the streets. She was an "accident" between the two, and after her father got the news he left; not wanting to be strapped down to a marriage just yet. Amber has never seen her met her father, but dosen't mind it--who would want to meet a man like that anyways? Her family isn't rich at all, so Amber works part time at a small baseball field.
Crush: Any takers?
Appearance: (anime pic or descreption) Blonde/Brunette straight hair, slim, 5'6 ish, Green eyes, Faint freckles along her nose and shoulders.
Other:...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bee35
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Re: Kidnapped(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Accepted we just need a prankster to start and then hopefully all the spots will fill soon.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!