Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Kill Hal 1

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: dealing with it

Have a subject that you'd like to debate that isn't about roleplay? This is the place.

Kill Hal 1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:44 pm

"HAL your so annoying I think i'll kill you *Picks up BFG* Time to die HAL *Fires BFG at HAL and misses* Damn I miised

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:03 pm

<HAL3.

You make me giggle.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace Darkfire on Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:16 pm

You have to find is off switch in order to actually kill him. Unfortunately, the off switch is broken, and is out of reach of anyone other than administrators.

That, and he's just so fun to mess with.

Ace Darkfire
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:55 pm

Well than lets destroy him until we reach his off switch. Hal if your there respond

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:57 am

Nah, HAL is waaay cool!! It would be wrong to kill HAL! He is a valuable memeber of the community, as stupid as he is. But without his random, ridiculously stupid comments, would this place really be the same?

I vote for the 'Save HAL Party' any day. And if there isn't one, I shall make one and stop you from destroying the greatness that is the imbecilic HAL!

Peaceful thoughts, my friends, are the way.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:44 pm

*Presses a button* Yaaaaaaa *Nuke comes down on HAL* Ill keep that in mind

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:36 pm

At one time I thought HAL was annoying. Now I find him amuseing as hell. He comes, speaks and as Ace said he's fun to mess with because let's face it he makes himself into the perfect target.I say we keep HAL around. We can always chain him up in the yard and make sure we feed him every once in awhile. The perfect smartass pet he is. LOVE ya HAL! <3 Keep that special button of yours on and take Amber and April on a date! Maybe to the movies or something.

Lates all.

Tonia

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:48 am

*the nuke was a dud* damn can't find a good nuke these days. Anyways this isn't about getting rid of him. Its about messing around with him and hurting him *Dud nuke falls on Hal and he slowly gets out from under it* like that. I didnt kill him but instead beat the hell out of him. Mostly I wanna see if hell post *Throws a rock at HALs head and hits him between the thighs which, if he was a human would be his nuts* See. And he doesn't really feel a thing.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:06 am

True, but attacking the poor AI's nuts isn't exactly fair. In fact, I wonder if HAL is even active in this forum? Perhaps Eric or another of the staff could let us know!

I will however, fight along side HAL, or for him, should the need arise!

-=Prepares for battle=-

HAL is needed in this place

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:13 am

So yeah, HAL is active on theis forum -- I only needed to look where it says users on this forum or something like that. Lol!

I am however a little concerned as to why he is not speaking on here. HAL, speak to me!!!!

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:22 pm

This is like a minigame for if were bored. Hal are you a bot?

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:39 pm

Jag känner en bot.
Hon heter HAL. HAL heter hon.

Boten Anna

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:48 pm

Fine. Nobody post in this ever again.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:03 am

Why would we want to not post in here?

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:06 pm

I think you actually killed HAL! Or, he really doesn't seem to care? Does he have feelings? Can he sympathize? So weird.

Esca Styles
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:18 pm

Fine How About we kill

HAL 8000

From 2000: A pace odysey (Sorry for the bad spelling)

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:27 am

I can't see why not. * grabs her pitch fork * So. Lets get him.

Esca Styles
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.