Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Killing Bob

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Killing Bob

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:51 pm

this is a little something i do when i'm bored. we have bob. he is a average guy. then a godly voice from the heavens speaks to him saying that he'll die. the reaper comes. kills him. and its over.
have fun with this. think of as many ways to kill bob as possible. even bring characters in that have nothing to do with anything. describe them and then make it as violent or pointless as you want.
γγ‚Œγ―ιΏγ‘γ‚‰γ‚Œγͺγ„ε‹εˆ©θ€…γ§γ™γ€‚

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sketchy
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Killing Bob

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:01 pm

score! i love you sketchy! ok...

"bob!" boomed a voice from the heavans.
<?< >?> -bob is confused- "yes?" he answers cautsiously.
"say hi!" ordered the voice.
"uh...hi?"
"bob,"
"yes?"
"meet death."
-along comes the grim reaper- "hello." he says from the shadow of his hood.
"umm...hi." says bob with a little wave.
"bob!" boomed the voice again.
"yes?"
"prepare to die!"
o?o "whaa-?"
-gets head chopped off by reaper's syth.

lol your amazing Sketchy! -hug-
One day your going to wake up and realize how much you love me, and when that day comes I'll be waking up with the guy who already knew.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:57 am

Mysterious Narrarator: Hello Bob
Bob: Oh no... not this time! You're not gonna get me to meet death and then die just for your enjoyment!
M.N.: Meet Kai...
Bob: @_@
Kai: Got any b33r?
Beer Girl: -comes out of nowhere and gives b33r then dissapears-
Kai: YES!!! -drinks b33r and throws can at Bob-
Bob:GRRRRRRG!!!! -chases Kai-
Kai: -turns around and throws black cloth over and becomes the Grim Reaper!- And now Bob... you die! -chops off bob's head with scyth-
Bob: DAMNIT!!!!!!
"My life is just a Faerie sigh..."

"Then I'll just have to hold my breath..."

-Holly Black Valiant

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:01 am

bob stands alone in a small room and along come a cute little goth girl with a manical looking puppet on her left hand. the number 666 is branded on its forehead.
"hello!" she beemed waving her free hand furiously.
"..." bob side steps as far away from her as he can.
-puppet- "WHAT THE FUCK BITCH! YOU STARING AT MY FRIEND!! OH HELL NO! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU!!!"
bob's eyes widen and he hugs the wall for safety. "go away! your gonna kill me like all the others! aaaaaaahhhhh!!!"
"MOTHER FUCKER, I SAID...COME...HERE!!!!" the puppet magically has a waterballoon of Napalm and throws it at bob.
"aaaaaahhhhh!!!!"
-explode-
as the puppet gazed at the beautiful incineration she says to the girl,"yay,...boom, bitch."
the girl turns and glares at the puppet. "...i hate you."

*chu-chan*
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!