Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism »

Players Wanted: Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! »

A Kind of Demotic

A Kind of Demotic

a part of “A Kind of Demotic”, a fictional universe by SuckOnMyJuiceBox.

November 3rd, 1943 - The day the earth faded.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Kind of Demotic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Kind of Demotic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:20 pm

What happened to lil' Peony? D:
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kokiri_kat on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:52 pm

No worries, she's a comin'

I've just been a little... uninspired with her post, but I'll get it up soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kokiri_kat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Awwww~ I love Marley! He's so little and cute! -squeedles-

Seriously, best reaction ever. The flailing Marley in the theatre of my mind is probably one of the most adorable things ever. And Nevada just kind of stands there like -_-' I also have a birthmark in the shape of a transistor radio, but I can't show it to you. Ahh... his mind. His beautiful mind. Of course, MeinBoxOfSexJuice, he wouldn't be so beautifully minded if his creator weren't as well.
-huggles- I want to kidnap your mind and put it in a jar and examine it.

Hmm.... Maybe I should do that to... everyone. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

For someone who has a splitting headache, and didn't fall asleep until four AM, and woke up at noon, and whose mouse just died... I'm oddly happy. It feels strange. I think there's something wrong with me.

On the upside, the first chapter of the novel I'm working on is coming along wonderfully. Slowly, but wonderfully.
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

MagicalNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kokiri_kat on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Bleh... I apologize for Peony's post. It's literally all I got, at the moment.

kokiri_kat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Have I ever told you how much I 'effin love you, MagikNugget? HAVE I? 'cause I do. alot. And I'm sorry about your golfish. Niklo, I think. Or was it a bird? I don't know, but I'm really sorry. :[

And thank you so so so much. I freaking love compliments. And giving them, because they make me feel fuzzy inside. And make me feel like a good person. So I love it. And you. Did I ever tell you that I love you? 'Cause guess what?

I dooo. I will marry youu~.

OH WAIT. I'm such an idiot. You just said your MOUSE died. Why did I think it was a goldfish\bird? -_-

And your working on a novel? ooo. Sounds awesome. What's it gonna be about? (Me? ;])

Don't worrryyyy. Be Happy~.

.- I really liked that first paragraph on Peony. It made me think. With the whole sibling thing. I mean, if you think about it; its sort of true.

But what do I know? I'm a KID.

I don't want to grow up, I wanna' be a TOYS R US kid, anyway. Beyotches. >:[

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Oh, Juicy. I love you too. I accept your offer of marriage!

Wouldn't we be the oddest couple, though? Like, people would run in fear of our awesomeness. And we could just sit around and be weird together. It would be tons of fun.

It's okay. I forgive you for thinking that Nikla was a fish/bird. I actually thought about getting a bird instead of another mouse, but I decided against it. I'm going to buy cosplay instead. Seborga, maybe. Or China. I just realized that I could do either of them and it made me happy. The only thing I'd have to work on is the accents, but screw it. Who cares? I'll be the sexiest Seborga/China EVER.

MagicalNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:11 pm

And ohmy.

Julius is about to walk in and see Milo.

EEEEEEEEE. -squeels-

Edit*

Muah. Drama drama drama.
Last edited by SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:58 am

Ahaha. We would. But we'd radiate awesome, so it'll make up for it. I would be like,

O,..,OFear me! Fear me!

And they would or else I'd vomit awesome on them. bahahah, ew.

So you DO have a bird? How many animals do you have? D: I have a dog, a cat that'll burst into dust if you touch him because hes an old hag, and a betta fish that is my brothers, andd... my brother. If that counts.

Hetalia? :o

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:24 am

I'd be the best Spain/Romano ever. I swear. When I go to Anime North next year I will show you how much of a sexy either of those I can be. Most likely I'd choose long haired Spain...... Ohhhh yes.

I have a dog, some guppies and my sister.

DRAMA. I love drama. Oooooh. I can't wait for you people to see Milo's post. I've had it written for the past day and half now. I'm just waiting for a couple more posts.

And I'm sick again. -bawls eyes out-

Blek.
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:18 pm

NO! ANAH! Love, post it post it post it.

Post it for ME. :[ I want to read your brain on paper.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:14 pm

I love ya'll, but I think I'll only be able to slip back into Acelyn's mind on Sunday. Maybe tomorrow. Yeah, I'll try tomorrow. Love youse.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 12 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:00 pm

You okay, love? Want to eat some Ben&Jerry's with me?

If I had some. D:

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Would you you guys pretty pretty pretty please with Anah on top maybe want to join this?

roleplay/carnivores-and-love-notes/

Eh?

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Mmmm.... Nevada. Indecisive confusion. "Is that your dog?" I feel like a bitch, but I laughed writing that. ^_^

MagicalNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Nevada is such an a-hole, and I have writers blockkk. Ughhh. I have a stomach ache, and I haven't eaten anything all day. It's like, shitt. Five o' clock. I'm not even.. fdlkjglkfd.

Neko, your a genuis.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Why thank you. ^_^ I'm a very bitchy genius, though. I've been in a mood reminiscent of Nevada all freakin' day and I just want to stab someone with a crap fork. I wonder if it has anything to do with marathon writing Nevvi's post last night.... Hm. Whatever.

No matter what kind of mood I'm in, I still love you all. <3

MagicalNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Ahaha. I got a mouthful of anger words and degrading terms when I let Milo read that. It was the best and he wanted to write a very stern but angry letter to express his anger but I gave him a cheesecake and he shut up.

Just have to say, Nevvi (CAUSE I'M A REBEL BITCH!) is brilliant. Just, brilliant.

Aw, pissy Nevvi mood? I'm in a.... Kia mood. (CLN) He's so fun. I love him. He reminds me of Russia. Childishly threatening and slightly sexual in some odd way. He just doesn't understand. He just doesn't.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:40 pm

Ahh. I thought he'd like that. ^_^ I love Milo. And I love Marley. And Nevvi's not sure whether he likes Marley or not, but I don't think it matters anyway.

If Milo and Nevvi ever had a lovechild, it would be non-existant.

I can say that he's totally brilliant as well, but it's a totally biased view, and that would make me sound like a conceited jerk. Which... I am sometimes.... But... you know.

OMG. KIA IS ADORABLE. In only the best of maturish/childish sort of ways. -nods- Ivan was the first person I thought of.

MagicalNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Of course he liked that. I love Marley so much that.... I won't even say what I'd do to him if I ever saw him walking down the street but the point is I'd do it.

They would never get close enough to have a love-child. Oh, if they did. It would be a hate-child - no love. They are incapable of making a love-child together.

ISN'T HE?! I just..... I don't know. I had to make him. He's been building up for a while in my brain for a while and now that he's out he isn't bugging me anymore.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:26 pm

YES. I second that motion. We need to start a two-person club for loving Marley.

Yes. Hence non-existant. Their lovechild would be non-existant. I don't think they could even manage to hate eachother enough to make a hatechild; but if they could, it would be Sweden.

I don't know what I want to do for mine, as my post in the CLN OOC board suggests. I'm going to... eventually.... But I don't have any ideas, so it might take a little while.

All I can say is that I'm writing Ksenia's post, and Feliks loves Viena. And... Sen has a bald spot hidden on the side of his head. And Feliks wants to marry Viena... but he'd probably have to fight Cappuchino and Mocha for him. Latte is the indifferent cat. He's fat, as well. Stupid cat.

MagicalNeko
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!