Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yu-Gi-Oh (kinda) Comes to Life!

Yu-Gi-Oh (kinda) Comes to Life!

a part of “Yu-Gi-Oh (kinda) Comes to Life!”, a fictional universe by GamerX.

In the year 2074 Yu-Gi-Oh became the monopoly of TCG’s. By the time 12 years went by the show became reality.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu-Gi-Oh (kinda) Comes to Life!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh (kinda) Comes to Life!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Yu-Gi-Oh (kinda) Comes to Life!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh (kinda) Comes to Life!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:18 am

We should use Dueling Network for this. It is a great website and i really sugest you check it out and consider it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:54 am

@lewdug97
Holy shit, that was the one I was planing on using. What am I think about now?
However for those that have made an account I have one request.
If you have anything other than 100 rating and 0 rep please make a new account. The ranking and rep scores are going to be used in this roleplay, as well as affect the roleplay itself. So an account with fresh rating and rep is needed. XD
Heck I even made a new account just for the roleplay.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:13 am

i will make a new account then once we make our characters.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:28 am

I am very interested. It seems like quite an original idea on the take of Yu gi oh RP's. Good job. I will submit a character as soon as possible.
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:59 am

Character submitted and awaiting your aproval! BTW will we be RPing during the duels in the chat? Or just using the chat normally?

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:01 am

@lewdug97
That is what I did. I even named the new account after my character's first name. lol My other account has a 171/12 Rating/Rep score so by my rules I couldn't use it.

@Brantley92
Thanks my inspiration was remembering a conversation I had with my friend. (I will use 'friend' in place of my friend's name and GamerX in place of my own for this tale of our conversation for privacy reasons.)
"Hey friend, what do you think would be the most rediculous anime to bring to real life?"

"What do you mean GamerX?"

"I mean if some random anime suddenly became real which one would be the most ridiculous one?"

"Yu-Gi-Oh by far, hands down, no contest."

"Why do you think that?"

"GamerX, take a moment and imagine this: a new world war starts up, but instead of deciding who is victorious by means of guns, money, skills, and all that stuff....well you send a group of people playing a children's card game. Which ever side does the best wins the war."

"What would be so bad about that, no one dies there is no blood shed. Everybody wins in a way."

"Dude in Yu-Gi-Oh season 0 Yami Yugi is an asshole that plays with girls' hearts and sends people to the loony-bin for no good reason."

"Good point, Yu-Gi-Oh becoming real would be ridiculous."

~8 months later I remember that conversation~ I am going to make a roleplay based on Yu-Gi-Oh becoming real.
~6 months later I type this roleplay up.~ I doubt anyone will be interested in this but I'll give it a shot. ~A few minutes later lewdug97 posts.~ Wow someone is actually interested. Holy shit this guy can read minds, and he is interested! Jackpot!

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:06 am

@lewdug97
You may have missed them but please double check the rules. There are two things you must add and one of them has something special you need to do to it. I always have multiple things for people to do and a special bit just to make sure they actually read everything.

If it were not for those two tiny mistakes I would have accepted your character.

Edit: Make that three, you need to add your deck into the profile as well. You don't have to say how many copies but the names are needed. If you want you can add them in when you have more time but I can't accept until all three things have been fixed.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:12 am

Awesome story. So anyways I've submited my character.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:12 am

Yeah i read the rules. I simply forgot to add them. And im no mind reader its just Dueling network is awsome!

To tell the truth i was thinking of making a Battle City like RP using dueling network. So we are both on the same wave level!

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:14 am

Sorry to post again so soon, but yeah I've been using dueling network for about a year now and I think it's awesome. I don't have to buy cards and I have an unlimited amount of people to play with.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:15 am

@Brantley92
You only have one mistake and it is a minor one. The little special bit is what you had missed. Other than that it has everything it needs to be accepted.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:17 am

I fixed it! Yeah i've been using DN for a while too!

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:21 am

Alright thanks I fixed it.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:22 am

I have been using DN for less than 4 months but I love it so much. My reason for using it is to test a deck before I go out and get it in real life. I am hoping to enter some tournaments with one of two decks I made on there that rarely lose. The two decks combined I have lost a total of 2 times out of 26 total duels and have had 5 rage quits.

@lewdug97
Get the deck on your profile asap. The reason for it is to prevent any possibility of changing the deck up if it seems to not be working.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:25 am

As a heads up the roleplay can start now if you wish. I will get my post up in a few. Also we will be starting at the beginning of the school year, the second year for the duel academy.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:34 am

Just a heads up. I'll be going to school soon and it ends at 2:30 central time so I won't be active during that time.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:35 am

I am going to make the deck on DN then i will have it on my profile shortly after. Sorry if it takes a while.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:41 am

No worries for the both of you. Take your time as needed. After all patience is a virtue that is quite fleeting to many, but not me.

By the way when you have your DN account with 100/0 Rating/Rep score post your username here in the OOC so we can all add each other.

For this roleplay my account name is....
Jaston

Otherwise you can add my other account....
Corvan

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:54 am

Ok I will try to do everything after school. Anyways I also plan on interacting with Jatson's sister.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!