Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

kinda kidish,but i love it, highschool anyone?

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: kinda kidish,but i love it, highschool anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:08 pm

Zane let out an inaudible sigh after Ben introduced himself then stood. "I'm Zane, I guess I like to write." He said lazily then sat down in his chair and returned to doodling on his paper. This was the most annoying part of the new day. He didn't give a rats ass about what everyone was named. Hell, it's not like they cared about his name so what was the point?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:49 pm

Bridget looked up as another boy entered the room. He slipped the teacher a note and said a few stupid answers to introduce himself. *Nice another class clown, fun fun.* Another student stood but Bridget had lost interest, she turned her attention to her drawing. She had finished the castle and the knight now she needed somthing new. She turned her page to start fresh. Glancing around the room, she searched for a new idea to spark her interest. For some reason her eyes kept getting drawn back to Nate sitting next to her. *I could draw him, he does have a nice face.* she blushed at the thought. * well, i guess so as long as he doesnt see it. I'll have to be careful.* She began sketching her classmate. She never drew realisticly, of coarse all her art was made from something real but she put them in fantastical situations. She loved that thought of an alternate world where there were elves and dwarves and all sorts of magic. That was why she had never fit in at other schools, she was kinda weird. She continued sketching a basic sketch of Nate while she tried to decide what to make him into. She decided she didnt want to change him much but she did want him to be a little different. *A rouge! Perfect* She smiled, * that fit Nate perfectly. A rugged handsome rouge.* She blushed again at her silly thoughts but continued to draw. All of a sudden she began to feel her ears warm. She turned slowly to look at Nate and he was staring right at her, she froze...
To lie is to sleep, to sleep is to die. So where must one lie to sleep without death...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LiL_KK
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:18 am

Name: Patrick Stoleinh
Dorm #: 16
Social Status: outcast
Other: typicaly stays in the back, doesn't talk to anybody for more than the needed answers. Is incredibly smart, but often scares away most people with his giant rashes of acne, zits, and pimples. His braces, glasses, and occassional psychopathic remark would keep most people far away from Patrick.

IC:Nate was hit in the cheek by a spitwad, from the back of the room. Nate's head flew backwards to identify his new enemy. Patrick was smiling and pursing a straw in his mouth, an innocent look in his eyes, and a mocking smile on his acne-covered mouth.
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Le Cruise
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:32 am

Nate had been watching Bridgette next to him, and was wondering what she was drawing. She was very into it, but she must've felt his eyes on him, because she stopped and looked at him. She put on a face of horror, realizing that someone'd been watching her draw. 'Maybe she's drawing something private?' Nate thought to himself, and was about to turn away from her anyway to sooth her fear, when something wet smacked him on the face. He turned around in the direction of where the spit-wad had come, and saw a young looking, pimply kid holding a straw to his lips. Nate cocked his head, gave a 'What the hell?' look to him, then turned around and dug through his bag. He was smiling evilly, tearing out a piece of his own paper and making little balls out of it. He systematically inserted them into his mouth and spit 'em out, making himself an arsenal of wads. He picked one up, put it in the palm of his hand, and turned himself like a turret to face his foe. He used his other hand's finger to fling it towards the other kid. The projectile zipped past his head, missing him by a mere inch or so. 'Damn! A formidable foe indeed...' Nate thought to himself, enjoying this new game. He armed himself again, and got ready to fire another volley at the enemy.
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:33 pm

Bridget watched as Nate watched her with what looked to be half a smile. She was horrified that he might have seen the drawing and known it was of him. *How stupid to have drawn someone right next to me...* she mentally kicked herself. Nate began to turn back to the front when his head whipped around. Bridget stopped drawing to look at the problem. There on Nates cheek was a nice sized spit wad. Bridget was shocked and tried to hide her smile when shs saw the 'attacker' He was a little pimple faced dork, for lack of a better description. Nate began digging in his pack and she watched as he drew out supplies. He began making an arsenal of spit wads to be at his ready. Bridget, who always over thought and worried to much, quickly glanced at the teacher. The class was almost done introducing themselves and he would soon begin what ever descussion he had planned. *I hope they dont get caught, I would hate for him to be moved away from me...* Bridget began bitting her nails, well the little bit of nail she had not already chewed on. She was dissapointed to see that Nate had missed with his first shot. *He was rather cute. But he wouldnt find her that way.* She sighed *No one thought of her that way.* She turned back to her drawing, maybe if it was good enough she could show him and he would be impressed and maybe wanna be her friend. She went back to the drawing with new resolve to make it the BEST she had ever drawn.

MR VOS: "alright class lets begin with some work. I will pass out Shakespear's Romeo and Juliet to all of you and we will discuss the characters. That will be all the time for today, so your homework will be to read Act 1." The class groaned. Bridget didnt, she loved shakespear. Mr vos went on talking but Bridget went back to drawing her art, she had already read Romeo and Juliet so she knew the characters by heart. She glanced back over at Nate and the nerdy kid to see what they were up to...

LiL_KK
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiddo on Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:56 pm

Ben looked at the ensuing spitball battle and thought 'What a primitive form of entertainment'. Noticing that Vos was starting to talk about Shakespeare and God. "Mr. Vos, is it true that Romeo and Juliet are going to hell?" he asked with an inquisitive expression on his face. "That's not a serious question, is it?" asked Vos. "Yes, it is. I ask because if suicide is a major sin, and neither of them repented, they would go to hell." he said. "Well, not necassarily." Vos answered. "Well, yes it is. And even if they went to heaven, they wouldn't be able to date or make love or whatever." he replied. By this time, Vos was majorly annoyed. "Mr. Benjamin--" he started. "It's Benoit. I'm from France." he said with a smile. "Whatever, you need to take this to your priest." he said irritatedly. "I'm a baptist. We don't have a priest, we have a reverend though." he said with a bigger smile. "Ben, go to your next class." he said, and so Ben got up and left with the rest of the class. This was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Kiddo
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:51 pm

As he walked up to the front of the classroom, Patrick noticed that Mr Vos had gone to his computer. Patrick grinned, and as quickley as he could, he grabbed some chalk and drew the nazi symbol on mr vos's chalkboard. Snickering, Patrick looked around for his new war enemy, no, he thought to himself, war enemy isn't the right word for it, orcish warlord was the better, it would be like he dreamt, he, the lowly elf, outcasted by his people would be the one to slay the evil orc warlord. Patrick grinned as he walked out.

"what the..." mr vos had just seen his chalkboard, this caused Patrick to grin even more, a full seat of braces gleamed in the rising sun.

"I'm gonna love this school" he said, as he took off for chemistry, looking for that kid who made the religious remark, he thought that he should make an ally

Le Cruise
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiddo on Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:56 pm

Ben looked back in the room, trying to get another glimpse of Vos' priceless expression. Instead he saw a boy drwaing the swastika on the blackboard. "Awesome." he said quietly to himself, and then he walked up to the boy he had recognized as Patrick. "Hello, I'm Benoit, but everybody who isn't suicidal calls me Ben. I suggest we be friends, or I will shun you forever." Ben said frankly to the boy. It was fun freaking people out.

Kiddo
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:15 pm

Before he could take off, Patrick turned around and saw the religious remark dude. As he talked, Patrick thought to himself, 'excellent', once Ben finished talking, Patrick had only been half listening, his mind running fast at other possiblities.

"Great," Patrick said with a grin, his face unfaltered," I'd be happy to be your friend Ben" Patrick stuck out his hand in a tradional fashion.

Le Cruise
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiddo on Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:22 pm

Ben noticed that Patrick was only half-listening, but decided to let it go. "Good. I loved the little trick you pulled there. Vos is such a turd it's ridiculous." Ben told Patrick. Maybe this would be his forst friend of the school year. He seemed nice enough.

Kiddo
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:28 pm

Patrick wondered he Ben had noticed he was half-listening, half-planning his future, but he didn't think to hard on that, Patrick agreed with Ben about mr. Vos.

"yah, I can't believe how blind he is, a shot a couple of spitballs near him, and got no response, so i decided to tell him that someone in his class wants a little fun out of him." Patrick smiled as he looked at mr. Vos franticly erase his board.

"I never realy thought about Romeo and juliet like that before." Patrick said as he turned back to Ben" You seem to think beyond the paper and pen, you shall make a grand friend" PAtrick grinned at this.

"By the way, where are you heading to next, I got chemistry with..."Patrick pulled out a crumpled piece of paper out of his pockets, he opened it, and read it upside down, he always could read upside down better than right-side up. "...Mrs. Anderson."

Le Cruise
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiddo on Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 pm

"You shall make a good friend, too. By the way, I too have Mrs. Anderson for Chem, so I guess we can walk there together if you want, or we part ways and walk a lonely walk to her room. I personally choose the former category."

Kiddo
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:37 am

"eh, doesn't matter about the path, either way we still get the bounty." Patrick said."i believe Achearmidas said that."

Le Cruise
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:06 pm

As class ended and Nate was gathering his things, he saw one of the students draw a swastika on the black-board. Nate smiled, and as that kid walked out of the room and Vos caught the sight on the board and jumped up to erase it, Nate sidled up to Vos. "The white man marches on, eh? You disgust me Mr. Vos! You shouldn't so blatantly state your hate for 'lower races'..." Vos couldn't even get words out to defend himself, and Nate just shook his head as he exited the classroom. He read his schedule to see which class was next, and saw that it would be chemistry. 'Fuck that... I'll fail that class anyways, I'm taking a break.' Nate thought to himself as he made his way towards the doors to the outside.

Nate pushed the door open, and made his way out into the late morning sun. He walked over to a bench, which was shaded by a nearby tree, and sat down. He drew a cigarette from a pack that he had and lit it up. None of the teachers or authority figures would be out right now, so Nate was safe smoking on school grounds. He took a drag and let it out in a leisurely plume, watching it disperse up through the leaves and smiled as the sun shined through it. A slight breeze blew over him, and Nate felt relaxed on the bench..

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:14 pm

Patrick hoped off to Chemistry, followed loosely by Ben, once in Mrs. Anderson's room, he sat in the back-right corner, not to many kids were here.

"i wonder where that one war buddy of mine went off to" Patrick said as he watched the clock tick away

Le Cruise
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiddo on Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:50 pm

"So, what do you plan on doing after high school? I'm going to go to school to be a psychologist, and then I'll move to some midwest state to live out the rest of my years. It might not seem like much of a plan, but it works for me." said Ben to Patrick, who was looking around the classroom. "Hello?"

Kiddo
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:45 pm

"After high school, Im going to start up my own game-making company, full of code monkeys, and managers." Patrick said with a large smile.

Le Cruise
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:26 am

Bridget had hurriedly thrown her things in her bag and flipped her note book closed as the class ended. She saw the stupid nerdy boy draw a swastica on the board and it was horribly drawn at that. She rolled her eyes and left the classroom. What did she had next, she pulled out her little schedual. Scanning it she was surprised to see she had art next. *maybe i can finish my drawing.* she thought to herself. She looked at the room number, it was in a completely different building. She sighed, *great now i get to traipse threw this whole goddess forsaken place and look for this room.* She shrugged and began her long search. She was bumped ever five seconds my the massive amount of other kids still hurrying to get to their next class on time. Bridget knew there was no hurry, it was the first day of school and teeachers expected kids to get lost. She took her own sweet time looking around and getting a lay of the land, so to speak. She found the exit o the building she was looking for and pushed her way out.
Bridget gullped in a deep breath of fresh air and sighed to herself. It was autume so it was a litle cold outside but not bad. All the leaves were brown and orange and gold, it was really rather beautiful. She took the time to slowly spin in a few circles looking up at the trees in the little patio area. She was smiling from ear to ear, she loved being outside, it always made her feel free and uncaring. Plus she could just be silly knowing everyone was in class. She heard a little cough and froze...
Turning slowly she noticed, who of all people, Nate sitting on a bench smoking a cigarette. She didnt know if he'd seen her but she felt completely embarrassed, her face began to heat and she wanted to crawl away, but something stopped her. She was frozen in place, wanting ot go against her nature and go say hello and wanting to listen to instinct and run. But all she could do is stand, frozen, looking silly waiting to see if he had seen here. It was almost like a deer in headlights moment...

OOC: I hope its ok i took the liberty of choosing a season and a setting. I figured most schools start around like august or what ever so i guessed autum outside and i dont know if we choose a state or not so i just but a basic autum day. so ya. if anyone has a problem let me know and i can edit it. :D thanks all Oh and Nate hope its ok i had your char cough on his cig i know not very "manly" but i know it happens ever now and then. not trying to godmod ya. :D later

LiL_KK
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:47 am

Nate had been sitting there on the bench, the autumn breeze giving him a soothing chill, when he felt the presence of someone else. 'Probably another student ditching..' Nate thought to himself as he continued to stay lost in his own little world. A minute later, Nate emmitted a slight cough, and there was a sudden stop in the crunching of the leaves. Nate took another drag, but then looked in the direction of the other student. To his surprise it was Bridgette, and apparentally she hadn't noticed him sitting there. His cough had brought her back to reality though, and she was quite shocked to see him sitting there. Probably also afraid that he'd seen her doing something, though Nate wasn't sure what that could be; he hadn't seen what she was doing. She stared at him, a horrified look creeping into her features, when Nate decided he'd better break the ice fast, so she didn't freak. "Uhh, nice day huh?" Nate said; it was the first thing that'd come to his mind. Bridgette relaxed a bit, and Nate continued, "So, um.. What class you going to?" And with that, he took another drag as he waited for her response...

OOC: No prob KK. It's all good and you already know what would rub the wrong way and what wouldn't :P. Just don't make me jump off a building or somethin :D

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiddo on Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:14 am

"Gaming company? Cool. I could never do that..." said Ben to Patrick, and then sighed.

Kiddo
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!