Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

kinda kidish,but i love it, highschool anyone?

a topic in School-Based Roleplay (New), a part of the RPG forum.

Re: kinda kidish,but i love it, highschool anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:42 pm

Patrick just smiled." It's actualy a lot more work than it sounds, I'd go into the nitty-gritty, but class is about to start."...
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiddo on Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:01 pm

OOC: I'm gonna go ahead and name the teacher.

Ms. Head started roll, and called Ben's name first. He replied with a HERE. "What's yur last name again?" he asked Patrick.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiddo
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:46 am

OOC: i thought i named her Mrs. Anderson...

IC: "Stoleinh" Patrick whispered to Ben, then answered the teacher (( whatever it's name is)) with the traditional here, then turned back to Ben while the teacher tryed to pronounce the indian-exchange student's name correctly.
"what's yours"?

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:47 pm

Bridget was still in shock. Then she heard Nate talking "Uhh, nice day huh?" Nate said. His ease and silly small talk amde her relax a bit. She nodded slowly. He continued "So, um.. What class you going to?"
Some how Bridget found her voice, "I have art next. Its my favorite class. What about you what are you doing?" She watched him take a drag from his cigarette. "Mind if i take a drag?" She hadnt been able to get a cigarette in a week and was dying to have one, or at least some. She walked over and sat next to Nate on the bench...
To lie is to sleep, to sleep is to die. So where must one lie to sleep without death...

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:04 am

Bridgette sat down next to Nate. She'd asked what class he was going to, and also if she could have a drag off his smoke. "Sure, no prob." Nate said as he passed the ciggarette to Bridgette. "And eh, I was supposed to go to science or something, but I don't wanna go... So I'm on break right now." Nate finished that with a grin. Bridgette took a drag, then another, and gave it back to Nate. Nate let it sit a minute, he hated a cig that was hot boxed. He then said, "So art huh? Are you a good artist? What's your favorite artistic activity? I think mine would have to be writing, though I draw sometimes though... Not good at all though." Nate took a drag and blew it out, and gave a small smile as he waited to see what Bridgette would say.
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:11 am

Bridget took a nice drag from the ciggerette, waited a minute then took another one and passed it back to Nate. He waited a minute to take a drag but continued talking. "So art huh? Are you a good artist? What's your favorite artistic activity? I think mine would have to be writing, though I draw sometimes though... Not good at all though." He took a drag and blew it out in rings watching her face.
"I'm a decent artist i guess." She blushed "I bet your not that bad at drawing. People never give themselves credit. But i love to draw what ever pops into my head, mainly fantasy. I dont know. What do you write about? I do a little of that, i can never finish my books though i get board." Absent mindedly Bridget took her paper from her pocket that had her schedual on it. She quickly scanned it then shocked read it again. "SHIT!" she blushed at her loud curse. "I read this thing wrong, it says chem 2nd and art 3rd. I hate my stupid dislexic nature." She put her head in her hands and sighed.

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:45 am

Name: Dillan Thorn
Male
Dorm: none, he lives next door to the school (Special Case)
Social Status: Just moved in so no one even knows who he is or has ever met him, very smart, acts a little odd, verry cheerful, never gets depresed, is almost always smiling, and likes to pull pranks.
Comments: He lost his parents a few weeks ago, and lives with his senile bed ridden grandfather, who dosn't have any money, so he spends almost every minute of his free time doing part time jobs, (hiding his age from his employers) This also leaves him a little sleepy on some days.

The cold water flew out of the bucket leaving both Nate and Bridget soaking wet, Nate's ciggerette went out. Dillan was the one who had been holding the bucket. He gave them a big grin. "You shouldnt smoke, it kills you, and your still a kid." He took off and was gone before they could say anything.
Let your soul Burn!!!

Life is to short to give up, never stop fighting.

The blade is a tool and a way of life.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiddo on Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:24 pm

"Mine is D'Marseilles. It's weird, I know." he explained to Patrick when the teacher gave them the evil eye. "Stop it!" she yelled like a crow. Ben rolled his eyes.

Kiddo
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:54 pm

The door to the chemistry room flew open and Dillan hoped in. "Sorry I'm late teach, but i was kind of busy, " he snickered.

"Oh, al, alright the teacher stammered. Well class, this is the newest student to our class umm..."
"Im Dillan Thorn" the kid said, "My parents died a week or so ago, now I've moved in with my grandfather next to the school,so I'm going to school here now, i hope to get along with you all." He smiled the whole time he said this.
"Right, you can sit over there next to Patrick", she pointed. He skipped off and took his seat, then in hushed tones said, "hia, you must be Patrick."

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:46 pm

Patrick just stared at the kid, he didn't know what to make off him, he was obviously spoiled, since he hadn't recieved any sort of punishment from the teacher. Although, the teacher could still just be pitying him because his parents died. Patrick decided that this kid wasn't the type you wanted to hang around, any normal person who had their parents die in the past week, and acted like that, was probably the type to come in one day, pistol blazing. Patrick didn't say anything when he sat next to him, his conversation rudely interupted by the teacher. He stared at the new kid on, and off, for 5 minutes untill he finally determined what he was in fantasy world. This kid was a dwarf who had recently lost his city to something, his grudge against those who had what he lost festered throughout every second he spent time with them. The lost dwarf...

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:08 pm

Nate was drenched, and hella pissed as he whipped his head around to stare at who ever had dumped water on him. "You shouldnt smoke, it kills you, and your still a kid." is all that the kid said, and as he was running off Nate jumped up and yelled, "And I'll kill you next time I see you ya little prick!" Nate, furious, threw his ruined smoke down and took his half drenched shirt off. He used the dry parts to wipe his face and head off. He put the shirt back on and said to Bridgette, "Fuck, I'll see you later. I'ma go change..." And with that, Nate started walking back to his dorm room, lighting up another cigarette along the way.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:22 pm

As the class let out, Dillan turned to Patrick. "Hey, Pat, you know some guy with brown hair, hazel eyes, wears baggy clothes, and is tallish?"

"I'm just wondering, i would like to go meet that guy again, then he can thank me for saving his life." He snickered at this, "so what class do you have next.?"
He just gave one of his signature grins.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:24 am

Patrick still couldn't react to this guy properly, something was wrong with him. Patrick determined that he must be bi-polar. So, he decided to ignore him, even when class let out. Patrick just kept walking, ignoring everything, he probably upset someone, but he didn't much care. He kept wondering to himself, how could he find out what this kid was, and if it could be of any use for him...

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:25 am

He waited until the next class to do it. Thats when it all came out, everything from the past day, all the accumulated work, firing out in the form of a spitball, right into Ben's mouth, then another one into Patrick's eye. Dillan dropped the straw and put his hand over his mouth to muffle the sounds of his laughter, he loved playing with these two, they were so easy, and he was really bored, the class was to easy for him anyway.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:29 am

Patrick was still in deep thought when the spitball hit his eye, at the exact moment though, Patrick had blinked, so the spitball didn't make direct contact with his eyeball. He simply wiped it off, and continued to stare at the ceiling, since the window would clearly give away his lack of attention. He suddenly realixed that in his deep thoughts, he had become more and more depressed, his mood quickly changed to unhappy, this seemed to happen when he began thinking deep like that. Perhaps it was the fact that the world sucked, or maybe Patrick was just a pessimist, but he decided not to do anything about the spitball...

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:26 pm

Bridget was soaking wet. The stupid little bastard had thrown a bucket of water on Nate and her because they were smoking. *Damn mother fucker!* She thought to herself. Nate jumped up turning at the little kid running away. "And I'll kill you next time I see you ya little prick!" Nate yelled after him. He pulled his wet shirt off and began to wipe his face. Bridget gulped as she saw his slightly muscled torso. She could feel her face blush a little. Nate pulled his shirt back on. "Fuck, I'll see you later. I'ma go change..." Bridget nodded and after he was already walking off and lighting a new ciggarette she remembered to speak. "See you later!" She called after him.
*Great now i have to go change and i'm already late for my class....* She looked around, *Maybe i'll just skip the whole chemestry class today and then go straight to art. I guess i could run and change real fast and be back here to get to the art class.* Bridget sighed as she stood up and headed to her room. *Stupid little kid, I'm gonna whip his ass!* She headed back to her rooms taking her time.

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:22 pm

In the short time that it took Nate to reach his dorm, he'd finished his cigarette and was ready to get out of his wet clothes. He trudged into the building, made his way for his room, and unlocked the door. He stepped in, threw his wet shirt into the hamper, and took off his half wet pants. He threw those into the hamper as well, after which he walked over to his closet and looked inside of it. "Hmm, what to wear what to wear..." Nate said to himself as he looked around a bit. "This'll do fine." Nate said, as he pulled out a hanger which held a black Nike track suit, accented with two white stripes down the legs of the pants and white trim on the jacket. He fished out a white t-shirt to wear under the jacket, and promptly changed clothes. He then checked his watch, and saw that chem was nearly over. He checked his paper again to see which class was next. "Aww shit, algebra? Dammit..." Nate said as he trudged off to class. He hated algebra, it didn't make a whole lot of sense to him and it was a subject he had difficulty with. Nate made his way to the classroom, and once there, stood outside the door for a few minutes until it was time for him to go in.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knoxy on Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:23 am

OOC: Emm I know the RP has sort of started rolling allready but does anyone mind if I join in, I can explain my character arriving late and everything , I hope no one minds.
On your gravestone it should read : always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

How about : Yippee Cayay Mother ******

Knoxy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:50 am

ooc: Yah its fine, i did that too, just join right in.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knoxy on Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:40 pm

Kool, Allright

Here is my character

Name: James Knox
Nickname : Knox
Dorm #: 22
Social Status: Hangs out with the goths but is kept on the fringe due to some of his nerdier persuits.
Other: Has Dirty blond hair which frames his face cut off just at his jaw line, likes to have a bit of stuble rather than be clean shaven. Usually wears Jeans, a long sleeved black t-shirt and any type of skate shoe. Enjoys playing guitar, listening to music, video games, anime, reading and free running.

And here I go:

Oh Crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap

James' family had just got back from a family holiday in the mediterranean a day later than they had predicted and as such he was almost three classes late on his first day and dealing with jet lag. He grabbed his bag from the car and waved good-bye to his parents as he ran into the school. Pegging it up to his dorm room he dumped his bag there before checking his timetable

Bugger I missed english, ah well I've got Algebra now, it's not so bad

Rushing full tilt down the stairs he reached the algebra class out of breath. After catching his breath he explained his situation the the teacher before taking a seat at the back of the class. The teacher looked him over once before getting back to teaching the class but James got the impression that he had not made a good impression on his first day.

Knoxy
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.