Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

kinda kidish,but i love it, highschool anyone?

a topic in School-Based Roleplay (New), a part of the RPG forum.

Re: kinda kidish,but i love it, highschool anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:38 pm

Dillan saw the new kid and waved. "Hia, I'm Dillan" he whispered to the new kid, I guess you were late to, but no worries, this class is bori-"
"SHUT UP!" screamed the teacher. Dillan flinched, "We can talk after class" he whispered.
Let your soul Burn!!!

Life is to short to give up, never stop fighting.

The blade is a tool and a way of life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knoxy on Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:48 pm

James winced as the teacher screamed at him, but he gave dillan the thumbs up to show that all was cool. After that he began to concentrate on the board and on what the teacher was saying.

"In this situation the X method will not work so we are forced to use the -b formula ..........."

Ring, Ring

As James got up to leave the class he began talking with Dillan again.

"Yo Dillan the name's James, James Knox but you can call me Knoxy everyone does."
On your gravestone it should read : always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

How about : Yippee Cayay Mother ******

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Knoxy
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:51 pm

"Nice to meet ya Knoxy, I hope we can be good friends, but you gotta be careful at this school, theres some real wierdoes. Like that kid," Dillan points at Patrick, "he wont even talk to me, and theres some freaks who smoke out back, but I through a bucket of water on them, I hope they learned their lesson, wonder if I'll see um again." He laughed rather loudly at this, "I love this place." He walked off to health class with Knoxy.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knoxy on Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:55 pm

"hmm freaks you say?" James laughed, but nervously.

This kid seems just a little too ....... out there or something, there's something strange about him anyway.
Oh well I'm sure it's not his fault

"Anyway yeah this school doesn't seem too bad allthough I can't see that there's much to do once classes finish"

Knoxy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:54 am

Nate had sat quietly through the algebra class, keeping a low profile so he wouldn't have to be called on or do any of the confusing work. Finally it was over, and he'd noticed another new kid. Looked like maybe a skater or semi-goth, maybe a cool kid but Nate wasn't in the mood to just go introduce himself. Nate remembered that his next class was Health, a fairly easy class. After that it'd be time for lunch, then another class or two before they were dismissed for the day. Nate walked to the class that Health was held in, and walked in. He was a few minutes early, so he had plenty of seats to pick from. He sat in the back, set his things on the floor and brought out his drawing pad. He began sketching something, he wasn't sure what yet, but he figured he'd figure it out as he went along.
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:34 pm

Dillan popped up next to Nate and looked at what he was drawing, "Hia, suicidey, what yah drawing?" Dillan was happy to see the kid at least one hobby, maybe he might turn his life around, or something.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knoxy on Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:08 pm

Knoxy walked down the corridor to his next class

Aahh Health!I mean how pointless can you get

As he entered the class he saw Dillan, the guy from Algebra, talking to another guy at the back of the class. Taking the seat next to Dillan he manage to get out a quick sentence to him before the teacher walked in and the room was bathed in silence

"Hey Dillan, Who's this guy? You know him?

Knoxy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:34 pm

The kid who dumped water on Nate earlier popped up next to him and asked, "Hia, suicidey, what ya drawin'?" Nate looked at him, and trying to let by gones be by gones said, "Not much Buckets. Trying to draw a kick ass looking warrior, but as you can see," Nate held up the drawing which was alright, but nothing spectacular, "I'm not too great at drawing." He set the pad down on his desk again, just as another kid sat next to the kid. The other kid asked, "Hey Dillan, who's this guy? You know him?" 'Dillan huh?' Nate thought to himself, as he took the liberty to answer the question. "Nah, we don't really know eachother. He just dumps water on me. Ya know the usual." Nate smiled as he set his pencil down and turned to face the two kids, trying to be friendly.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:33 pm

Dillan smiled, "Yep, the usual." the teacher called for attention and talked for 15 minutes before she let everyone work on their own. "Oh yeah, I think we got off on a bad foot, I should have got your name before throwing the water on you, so, I'm Dillan" he extends his hand.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:25 am

Nate shook Dillan's hand and said, "The name's Nate. Nice to meet ya man." Nate then looked down at his Health work book. Easy work for sure, that's a reason why Nate didn't mind this class at all. He started idly doing his work, but kept on yakking. "So Dillan, where you from? Whaddya do when you're not stuck in class?" Nate waited for the reply, but before turning to his work again he leaned over and said to the other kid, "Oh, and in case ya didn't hear I'm Nate, what's your name man?"

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knoxy on Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:21 am

"I'm James, but everyone calls me Knoxy. Pleased to meet you Nate."

The teacher was balbbering on about some health related matters but Knoxy payed her little heed.

"So yeah I'm curious to know too, what do people do around here once classes finish?"

Knoxy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:56 pm

Patrick had been in his deep thought mode for awhile, and he had suffered the wrath of a few teachers because of it. But, Once Patrick had got into health class, he was able to identify his enemy, Nate was sitting in his desk, drawing something. Patrick walked by quietly, behind a few kids, and went to his spot in the back-middle of the class. Once the teacher began talking, Patrick pulled out his new arsenal, a straw was placed against his the inner cloth of his shirt sleeve, 10 pieces of paper worth of tiny crumpled paper bits in his front pants pockets. Once the teacher let everyone do their own work, Patrick watched as the Orc leader ((Nate for those who don't know)) began to talk again with his associates, a human spy ((Knoxy)), and the warrior from before ((Dillian)). Patrick decided that the Orc leader had to many allies at the moment, and he left his arsenal untouched, and his straw un-sheathed. He finished the work the teacher had given him with in 5 minutes, it was begining of the year work after all, and Patrick had recieved a human-body book for his 13th birthday, health was always pretty easy for him. He pulled out a sheet of lined paper, and wrote the next chapter of his fantasy novel, he could only hope that no one engauged him in his fantasy mode...
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:47 pm

OOC: sorry for the long overdue post. Had some comp trouble, then was outta town, then my job got carzy.. well it was life. anyway i'm back!

By the time Bridget had gone to her dorm, changed then headed back to her class she had missed the whole thing. She ran in to the math class breathing hard. She slowed her pace and walked up to the teacher. "Excuse me ma'am. I'm Bridget. I was in your last class but i was detained."
The teacher looked Bridget over. "I'm Mrs. Anderson. Why is it exactly you were 'detained'?" She looked sceptical and Bridget prayed her story was good enough. "well you see ma'am i was on my way to my art class, well what ithought was art, but was supposed to be science. Anyway and this boy ran by and threw a bucket of water on me and then ran off. I was soaked and had to go to my room to change. So you see i had no way of comming here untill now. I was hoping to get an excuse and pick up my work?" Bridget put on her best teacher suck up face. She was amazing at this. She could play teachers up with the best of them. She was the teachers pet but really hated almost every class in school. Mrs Anderson looked at her appearence again, taking in Bridgets soaking hair and the slight lines of whiped away eyeliner and mascara where the water had made it run. "Allright but do not let it happen again. Here is your homework. And you better hurry the next class is about to start." With that Bridget grabbed the assignment and ran out the door.

Racing threw the halls Bridget ran in to many kids but she could care less. She reached the Health room door and burst in, breathing hard. *God I hate school so much* she thought to herself as she looked for an open seat. Scanning the room she spoted a familiar face, Nate. She couldnt help but grin, he was drawing. She looked around and there was a seat open near him. She wandered over and sat down.
The teacher started the class and did the normal begining of the year shit, then set them about doing busy work.
"Psst..." Bridget was trying to get Nates attention. He didnt respond. She looked back at her work and thought a min. She smiled, crumpled up a sheet of scratch paper and threw it at the back/side of his head and waited to see what he did... She was never this bold and didnt really know why she was being so now, but honestly she didnt care it was fun.
To lie is to sleep, to sleep is to die. So where must one lie to sleep without death...

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:55 pm

Nate listened as James asked what there was to do after classes finished. Nate thought a minute, and answered, "Well, whatever's fun. Usually just hang out, ya know head over into town and go hang out at the coffee shop, or wherever else is fun. Sometimes we'll get a group together and ride the bus to the mall, it's just ten miles north in the next town. And heck, sometimes in the summer we throw huge bonfires out in the woods. Never know what we might be doing around here." Just as Nate had finished talking to Knoxy, a wad of paper his the side of his head. He turned to see who it was, and saw Bridgette smiling evilly. Nate gave her the finger with a smile and asked, "Hey girl what's up?" As he picked up the piece of paper and tossed it back to her.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:46 pm

As the paper hit Nate's head he turned and seeing it was Bridget gave her the finger and threw the paper back at her. "Hey girl whats up?" He asked
Bridget almost wanted to giggle, but surpressed it her that she felt this way. Shrugging it off she brought her attention back to the real world. "Nothing much. Just missed math because i was changing." she rolled her eyes, "almost missed this great class cause of it too. How did you fare after the amazing water attack?" She saw the teacher walking around and wrote a few things on her paper to show she had done some work. She hated health almost as much as math, but she was an ok student usually hitting a B average every semester. She looked back up at Nate with a cute smile on her face waiting to here how he had done after the water attack.

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:56 pm

Bridgette asked how he'd done after being watered, and Nate just smiled and said, "Eh alright. Changed as you can see, and went to math and just kept silent til it was over. Hate Algebra. So what're you doing after class? Me and this kid over here were just talking about it." Nate moved his head in James' direction, and waited for Bridgette to answer. He wouldn't mind maybe hanging out with her, she was a cool girl.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:01 am

"I dont know. I think i have a free period. I was gonna go get some food... What were you lot thinkin of doing?" She really was going to get some food, she had practically had no breakfast. But the idea of haning out with Nate wasnt unappealing, in fact it was very appealing. She hoped they would want to go out too. She looked to the boy Nate had pointed out, he looked rather familiar but she couldnt place him. With a uncertain look she turned her attention back to Nate for the time being.

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:46 pm

Dillan turned back to look at them. "I know a good restaurant down the road, if you all wanna go?" He smiled, "Oh yah, and I'm Dillan" he said to Bridget. "And you must be suicidy number 2. So, how about the meal?"

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:54 pm

((can i join?))

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:17 pm

OOC: Jump right in Angleaya :)

Axle
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.