Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

kinda kidish,but i love it, highschool anyone?

a topic in School-Based Roleplay (New), a part of the RPG forum.

Re: kinda kidish,but i love it, highschool anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:00 pm

Name: Angleaya Zachery Colien
Dorm #: 20
Social Status: used to be popular but got sick of it and became some what invisable when she transfered to this school
Appearance: long, wavy, blonde hair, bright green eyes, slim/athletic figure, around 5'5
Other: loves to write poetry, drink coffee and LOVES metal. Can come of as snoby/mean to some people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:18 pm

Angleaya's gloden hair swug as she took her seat in history. The teacher just kept going on and on like there would be no end. She was soo bored. THis was her first day and so far it sucked. She didnt know anyone and no one made an attempt to talk to her, well unless you count the girl from science who asked for a pencil. She was just thankful that this was her last class of the day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:48 pm

Bridget looked at the boy who had just spoken. "YOU!" Her face flamed. "Your the punk who soaked me with water!" That little punk. She looked at Nate's grinning face... He didnt seem to mind. She sighed. "Ok that sounds good. When you guys wanna go? I'm starved."

OOC: sorry its short, my comp is being gay and i gotta be at work by 5am. Will post more later tho.
To lie is to sleep, to sleep is to die. So where must one lie to sleep without death...

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:44 am

After class Angleaya started walking to a near by restraunt she had heard about. As she walked she turned her CD player to "Reject" by Living Sacrafice. By the time the song was over she had just reached the restraunt door.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:05 pm

"Yeah, let's all go grab a bite after class!" Nate exclaimed, and then ducked down low to make sure the teacher didn't spot him. Nate was excited, it'd be cool to get to know all these new faces, plus it'd be cool to get to know Bridgette more too.
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:19 pm

Dillan told them he would meet them there, and when class ended he ran off ahead of everyone, he had something he needed to do. Life really is a pain he thought and then he ran home and grabbed what he needed.
Let your soul Burn!!!

Life is to short to give up, never stop fighting.

The blade is a tool and a way of life.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knoxy on Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:53 pm

James listened as Dillan and Nate made out a plan for that afternoon and nodded his head politely to Nate's friend, Bridget, another of Dillan's victims when she was introduced. He agreed whole-heartedly with the plan to go check out the restaurant. After class Dillan had to leave and go pick up some stuff so James joined Nate in heading straight for the restaurant. As he and Nate reached the place they went inside and grabbed a table waiting for the others. James spotted someone walking passed the window, a girl he thought he recognised, but couldn't be sure. He waved at her regardless.
On your gravestone it should read : always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

How about : Yippee Cayay Mother ******

Knoxy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:55 pm

Dillan walked up to them, uniform on. "Hi guys, I get a lunch brake right now so I'll bring you the food, and no worries, its on me, so order what you like." He smiled and took their orders, he then went and got the food and drinks and brought them back to the table and sat down next to Knoxy. "I hope you all enjoy. "Oh and would you not mention how old I am, I could get in a lot of trouble." he whispered.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:47 pm

Nate sipped his diet Coke and just said to Dillan, "No worries man, these lips are shut tight!" Nate then took a look at the menu, trying to decide whether he wanted a burger, or breakfast food... 'Mmm, a bacon burger with a mound of onion rings sounds good, but shit... Three pancakes, two eggs, four strips of bacon and four pieces of sausage, AND hash browns, for the same price... Jeez, tough call!' Nate then poured over the menu some more, and then looked around to see if Bridgette was there yet. 'Wish she'd show up already...' Nate thought, as he again resumed his quest to decide between a burger or breakfast.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knoxy on Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:55 pm

James sipped his sprite as he watched, with humour, Nate debate between one huge meal or another. James himself ordered a simple sandwich as he wasn't too hungry.

James then noticed Nate's eyes dart to the door as if he was looking for someone, it didn't take much for him to put two and two together

"Looking for Bridgette eh? Sorry but I couldn't help noticing you two swapping looks back in health class"

Knoxy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:03 pm

Nate looked at Knoxy and just said, "Yeah, she's pretty cute.. I'm wanting to get to know her more but she's a little on the shy side, ya know?" Nate then looked at Dillan and pointed to the picture on the menu of the huge breakfast, saying, "I want THIS!"

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:10 pm

Bridgett had lagged behind walking at a slow place and aclimating herself to her new surroundings. This was the first time she had ever left the campus since moving there. She wandered around and finally made her way to the resturant they were all going to meet at. Slowly she opened the door and walked in. Looking around she noticed the boys all sitting at a table. She trotted over, a little excitedly, and sat down across from Nate. "Hi all. Hows it going?" She looked from face to face and lingered with a large cute grin on Nate. She had heard the tail end of Nates order. "Sorry i'll make my choice real quick." Then quickly picked up a menu and began looking for food. "Yum, this all looks great. I dont have any idea what to get...." She read over the menu unsure wether to get her favorite, grilled cheese, or her second favorite breakfast food. "OK, i'll get the meal with 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 beacon, 2 sausage, and hashbrowns. But can i get all beacon extra extra crispy, extra crispy hashbrowns and scrambled eggs?" My face burned with embarassment at my picky order, *But hey, i like what i like* I told myself He wrote her order and as he was leaving Bridgett realized she had no drink, "Can i also get a Dr. Pepper? That would be so amazing! Thank you!" She looked back at Nate and the other boy, James. "So have you known each other long?"

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:02 pm

Dillan walked away and got the food. He watched them sitting and talking and smiled, he was happy to have some friends now, his life had gotten kinda sad at the moment, but nothing he needed to waste his life crying over. "Order up" called the cook "Thanks" said Dillan, then took the food back and gave it to them. He then sat down with them. "Now, you better enjoy this Nate and Bridgett, you pretty much ordered the most expensive thing on the menu, short of a steak." He laughed and then started at his meal.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:09 pm

Angleaya saw acouple of kids from her school at the table across from her. She debated on going up to them and saying hi but decided just to wave as she walked by. They looked like they were having a good time and she would probably just annoy them. After she paid for her meal she went to a park across the street. It was beautiful. There was a fountain surrounded by roses and a pond. *This is so romantic... or well it would be if I wasnt alone.* she thought to herself. She layed on the edge of the fountain and looked up at the sky. It was so be beautiful.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:29 am

As Dillan walked off to put their orders in, Nate looked across the table at Bridgette and smiled. He laughed as he thought of her ordering, and said to her, "Breakfast too eh? Awesome! But a little picky aint we?" Nate then slid his foot over to hers and gave her a playful kick, more of a toe-tap, against the side of her foot. Bridgette just smiled as she rolled her eyes, and gave him a subtle finger. Nate smiled, and smiled a little bigger when she caught his foot between hers. He sipped his Coke, as he played footsie with her a bit. A girl from a table across from theirs got up and paid, waving as she walked by. 'Huh,' Nate thought, 'Maybe she goes to our school? She does look a little familiar...' Nate was gonna holler and have her sit down with them, but she was already out the door. A few minutes later, Dillan brought the food and said, "Now, you better enjoy this Nate and Bridgett, you pretty much ordered the most expensive thing on the menu, short of a steak." Nate said, "Thanks dude! And don't worry, I will!" Dillan just gave a little laugh as he sat down and started eating his food.

Nate absolutely loved food, especially breakfast food. He tore into the sausage, and ate the bacon one strip at a time. 'Damn this is good!' Nate thought to himself as he finished the bacon. Now it was time for the pancakes; Nate always, ALWAYS, ate his breakfast food in order. First he ate the meats, sausage, bacon, and whatever else came. Then it was the pancakes, and after those, the eggs and/or hashbrowns. Both of which he put ketchup on, of course. Nate was a little weird, sure, but heck who wasn't right? As he took a few bites of the pancakes, which were absolutely delectable, he asked, "So, whatcha guys wanna do after food? Just chillin on campus aint much fun..." He waited to see which ideas would come from who, as he continued to mow through the pancakes.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:04 pm

"Sorry guys, i gotta work today, but i heard they opened a new mall in town today, you could go check that out." He took a bite out of his burger. "Oh, and Nate, if you like Bridgette go see a movie or something, it's really annoying when your trying to play footsie under the table." He gave an extra big, mocking smile.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:58 pm

OOC: hey guys, sry bout being inactive, took a mini-vacation.

IC:
Patrick walked out of his last class, the first day of school was finally over, he had run through various situations, and simulations of what could happen, what might happen, and what will most likely happen. He sat down in his dorm room, booted up his computer, and opened a program. After browsing a roleplay site that he loved, Patrick decided to get to work. He closed the window, and activated a program without a name, it merely had a symbol of a skull. The screen went black, except for a tiny skull in the lower right corner. Patrick grinned, windows loaded again, except, with someone elses settings. Patrick opened the start menu, and saw the dean's name sitting at the top. Patrick laughed evilly, then looked around his room once more, a single bed sat in the corner, a dresser and the computer were the three pieces of furniture that Patrick had kept. He was able to have his own room, due to a certain "donation" from some person in miami named Gregory, something or other. Patrick browsed some documents on the desktop, and checked out the dean's favorites list. Basicly, getting a feel for the dean. Halfway down the list, the same roleplay site that Patrick went to was favorited. Patrick opened the site, the dean had chosen the red for its color, his username was something french-sounding. Patrick's grin never dropped, he recognized it immediately, most of the character's were people in high political positions, and the occasional crazy-person. After viewing the rest of the sites, the screen went black again, the skull changed to a human's face. Patrick frowned, his windows booted up again. This ment that the dean had logged back in to his computer, Patrick clicked on a second skull, with the number two under it. The screen went black, an animated toy soldier with a sniper was in the lower right corner. The screen turned back onto the dean's screen, this program allowed Patrick to watch other screens, but not control anything. Patrick watched the dean review some documents, then log into the roleplay site. After some posts, a small envelope appeared next to the toy soldier on the screen, Patrick had some email. After an hour or so of work and posting, the dean closed all the programs, and left the screen sitting still. Patrick frowned again, he could only hack into someone else's account, if they had there computer off, or were logged off. He sighed, then closed the program, the toy soldier was shot in the head, and fell over bleeding, a bit of humor never hurt, Patrick said to himself, as he checked his email...

OOC2:Yes, Patrick is a hacker, if anyone has any complaints, or such, just PM me, and I'll change it
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:53 pm

As Angleaya sat there she realized she had left her purse in the resterant. *Crap* she thought to herself *that has my Schedule in it, not to mention my CD player*. She walked back to the restraunt and grabbed her purse. She noticed that the kids from her school were still there, and being the total clutz that she is she tripped and knocked over one of the guys' coke. Her faced tured the brightest shade of red possible. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." She quickly grabbed some napkin and started to wipe the coke off the table. *And the award for most idiotic person gose to Angleya Zachery Colien!*

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:45 pm

Dillan stood up as the girl tripped over and took out a coke on her way down,"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." She quickly grabbed some napkins and started to wipe the coke off the table. Dillan helped her wipe it off, "don't worry about it, I'll help get a em a new one" he smiled at her and helped her up. He then turned and walked back to get a new coke for Nate. He happened to spie a purse on one the ground and picked it up. "Hmm, wonder who's this is." He hurried back with the coke.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:15 pm

When the boy had come back with the coke Angleaya started talking to him. "Umm," her voice was verry quiet, "thanks for helping me wipe that up." That's when she remembered why she had come back. She looked on the floor where she had sat and saw nothing. She looked back to the boy, "Um, I don't me to be a pest by i left a purse here, have you seen it? It's a black messanger bag that says 'We're at the bottom of a bottomless pit' in red letters'." Angleaya wasn't <i>too</i> upset about losing her purse untill she remembered somthing else *I can't lose that bag, the only picture I have of him is in it.*

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.