Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

kinda kidish,but i love it, highschool anyone?

a topic in School-Based Roleplay (New), a part of the RPG forum.

kinda kidish,but i love it, highschool anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby literater on Wed May 30, 2007 11:43 pm

i don't know what it is, kinda like actually being in high school again! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

literater
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Re: kinda kidish,but i love it, highschool anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby literater on Wed May 30, 2007 11:46 pm

Name: Danika
Female
Social Status: Quite Popular
Comments: Rich, Pretty, but she has a secret....can you figure it out?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

literater
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby literater on Wed May 30, 2007 11:48 pm

OOC: Let's see...we need 3 more girls and 4 more guys...give or take. form alliances (friendships) crushes, and don't forget dorm #'s this is private schoolish boarding school

literater
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:56 pm

Name: Zane
Dorm #: 16
Social Status: Quite popular in the more goth network sometimes mistaken for emo.
Other: Black hair, dark green eyes, stands 5'11, wears black shirts with torn and wore out blue jeans that are a little tight and some are baggy with a lot of pockets and chains. Has a piercing on his right eyebrow, middle of his lip, and his right ear is pierced as well. Sometimes wears eyeliner, just depends on what mood he's in. Very cute/sexy for a person of his type. Has a bit of a boyish charm.

OOC: Is it ok if we go ahead and start?

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:34 pm

Name: Nathan Harmon
Dorm #: 25
Social Status: Fairly popular with anyone. Doesn't really have a social 'class', but tends to hang out with the preps, jocks, and skater kids. Tends to not have friends in the emo class, and few friends in the goth and other 'different' classes.
Other: Brown hair that he keeps buzzed, hazel eyes, has a strange handsomness that's more niceness/cuteness than straight hotness. He wears black Dickie's pants, baggy and saggy that he keeps up with a belt. On hot days he tends to wear tanks or wife beaters, and on normal days a large T-Shirt. On rainy and cold days he sports a black and red zip up hoodie. He tends to wear Chuck T's for shoes, he has several pairs (All black pair, black and red pair, and a green pair). He stands at 5'10", weighs 168 pounds, and he's got a fairly muscular build.
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverRev on Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:01 pm

Name: Madeline(Maddie) Rin Summers
Dorm #: 13
Social Status: Popular, but she doesn't really notice it. She really prefers to stay in the shadows due to her shyness. I guess you can say she's a loner, but she has tons of friends she just doesn't hang out with(No, She is not Emo!), and when she does hang out with people its usually within an artistic group.
Appearance: She has fair skin, and no matter how many times she stays in the sun her complexion doesn't even look like she changed a bit. She has straight natural black hair that she brushes so often. Her eyes are dark brown. She prefers to wear a pale pink sweater and light blue jeans in cold weather(More warmer clothes if snowing.OOC: I don't know how cold it is when snowing because I live in CA ^^;). In more normal weather she just wears a mellow red shirt and jeans. Summer: a tank top and shorts or a skirt. She stands at 5'5" and weighing...well, I'm not giving away her weight(No she's not fat she's actually kinda skinny).
Personality: Very CLUMSY! She can be very happy at times, but if caught off guard she either trips, falls, runs into, or falls flat on her face. Prefers humorous people. If you get to know her more she can be really fun. She loves singing & dancing.
Other:(nothing much to say)
OOC: Can we please start....:P
Life slowly drags on as I follow it.

OverRev
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:02 pm

ooc: i hope it is cool if i join?

IC:
NAME: Bridget Mayatoni
DORM#: 22
SOCIAL STATUS: none really, mainly hangs with the skater kids. She doesnt know how to skate but does like to hang out with the kids who can. She is friendly with all the other "social classes" even the preps.
OTHER:
Apperance: Tall and skinny, about 5'7" and weighing about 110lbs. Her body fits her perfectly, she is a petite girl but still sexy. Her hair is shoulder length dark brown with natural highlights of lighter browns. She has Green eyes with brown swirls, very similar to hazel eyes. You will almost always find her in a pair of faded jeans with either calf-high lace up black boots or camo-skater shoes. Her shirts vary from various colors of tank-tops to various colors or sweatshirts. She doesnt follow the latest "in" fashions, she does her own thing. She always has a black back pack with a monkey on it that reads "there is an evil monkey in my bag" it is her favorit accessory, that and her silver necklace that she never takes off.
Personality: Bridget is kind of shy untill you get to know her. When she is around her friends nothing is off limits to talk about. She is an open book. But she is vary wary when it comes to trusting others. She is smart and gets good grades on her work, when she does it. She loves to just relax and have fun. Has never had a boyfriend but has always envied the popular girls who have all the guys.

OOC: I cant wait to start!
To lie is to sleep, to sleep is to die. So where must one lie to sleep without death...

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:03 pm

OOC: So, since the creator of this rp hasn't been on since she first joined, like a month ago... Can we maybe start this game sometime in the next few days, if she don't show? Not to step on toes, but I personally would like to get this underway :P.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:53 pm

OOC: Me too so let's start.

IC:
Zane walked through the main hall way. Reaching the end he turned to the right and half way down that hall way he stopped and turning to the left row of lockers. Checking the numbers on the lockers he found the one he wanted and turned the knob to it's numbers and opened the door. He was greeted with an empty space which was more then he really needed. Figuring he had nothing to put in the locker at the time other then a set of headphones and his iPod he looked around and then put the valuables in the locker and shut the door. He already had his classes memorized from the two years that he had already been here so he took his time going through the halls to his first class. It was English and he let out a sigh. He liked english more then any other class but hated going through the greetings. Zane walked through the door and into his class. Looking around the room he noted that there were still quite a few seats unoccupied and chose one of the lone seats in the back. He sat down in the seat and waited for the rest of the class to get in and then for the bell to ring starting off the day.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:12 pm

Bridget walked out of her dorm and headed to the main campus where the classrooms where located. She didnt know if she liked this new "prep" school or not. Her mother had remarried a stuck up rich prick and they had decided "together," to send her here. In reality they didnt want a kid around in their new married life. Bridget trudged up the little hill towards the entrance. Walking along the hall way she bumped in to about a dozen or so kids, she didnt even give it a second thought. She checked the little paper in her hands, *lets see,* she thought *I dont need to go to my locker... I guess my first class would be,* she scanned the paper, *english. Not too bad, but not great either. This teacher better be kick ass.* She sighed and folded the scrap of paper and shoved it in her monkey bag. "Its you and me buddy, you and me." She whispered softly to her bag. Bridget didnt think her bag could talk or shit like that, she just thought it was funny. She found the door and walked in. All the seats in the front were full *thank god* so she made her way to the back. There were a group of 4 seats by each other open. Bridget picked on and sat down waiting for the class to begin. She pulled out a peice of paper and began drawing designs in black ink...

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:24 pm

Nathan was sleeping. And he was sleeping quite well, dreaming of a summer night about a month ago, of playing football with a bunch of his friends, and how this one girl kept on looking at him, and then she started talking to him after the football ga-.. *BUZZ! BUZZ!*

Nate slowly sat up from his bed, and glared at his alarm clock. He contemplated throwing it, but then remembered he'd need it from now on this year. It was the first day of his junior year now, whoopty frickin' doo.. Nate always thought that school started too early. ESPECIALLY on the first day. But, his feelings of lament for schedules asside, Nathan swung his feet off his bed and put them on the floor. He stood up, stretched as the morning sun poured through his window and helped warm him a little. He went over to his dresser, and dug out a pair of socks, underwear, and his pants. He then grabbed a towel and his small shower basket, which contained a bar of soap, shampoo, and conditioner, and made his way out of his room and to the showers down the hall. He entered the male bathroom, and made a B-line for the nearest shower stall. He set his things outside the stall on the bench, stepped into the stall and shut the waist-high curtain. He stripped, and began a nice hot shower.

After his shower, and after putting his things back into his room, Nate made his way for the cafeteria. He still had fifteen minutes till English, so he figured he should get a bite before going to work. After traversing a few hallways and up a flight of stairs, Nate made his way into the cafeteria. He just grabbed a napkin, not a whole tray, since he wasn't all too hungry. He picked out an apple from the fruit section, a granola bar, and then a bottle of water. He started eating the apple, as he dug around in his back-pack to find his schedule. "Alright, let's see..." Nate said to himself as he scanned the paper. "English, NICE! Fucking reading for my first class, nice and easy to wake up to." Nate finished the apple and tossed it a few feet into the trash can. He picked up his bag and walked out of the cafeteria.

A few minutes later he was in the hallways that contained the classrooms. He scanned the paper to find which room number this year's English class would be in, and found it. He walked into the room, and noticed most of the seats in the front were full. But none of the good seats in the middle were empty. 'Aww screw it, the back's fine.' Nate thought to himself as he made his way toward the back. He sat in one of the empty seats, next to a girl with long dark brown hair. 'Hmm. Pretty cute.' Nate thought to himself as he sat down and set his things by his feet. He dug out his binder, a pencil and pen, and set them on the desk. He sipped his water a bit as he leaned back a bit, waiting for class to start. He noticed that another guy, looked like a goth or somethin, was sitting down another chair. Nate then focused his attention on the girl again and said, "Well, atleast the first class is English. Easy to wake up to ya know? Name's Nathan, but you can call me Nate." He smiled a bit when he said his name, waiting for the girl to reply.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:40 pm

Class was getting close to starting and the door kept opening and closing as more and more kids filed in the room. A gust of wind blew past Bridget and when she looked up she noticed a new boy sitting by her. He was fair looking, brown hair and nice build. *probably wont know i exist.* she thought to herself. Bridget isnt bad looking, in fact she could be gorgeouse if she put some more effort into it. But still she had a natural beauty that she just didnt know about, or didnt care about. She turned her attention back to the drawing of a man holding a huge sword in one hand and a decapitated head in the other hand.
"Well, atleast the first class is English. Easy to wake up to ya know? Name's Nathan, but you can call me Nate." The boy next to her said. At first she didnt think he was talking to her, but when she looked up and he was staring right at her she was a little surprised. "Um, ya its an easy class. Good way to start thinking in the day, i guess..." she kinda trailed off. "Um my names, uh... Bridget. Nice to meet you Nate." She smiled shyly and looked back at her paper. Without looking up she ventured out of her confort zone to be friendly. "So um, where you from?" She continued to doodle furiously as more people entered the class. She risked a quick glance at her watch. *almost time for the bell. That will be nice* she sighed. The boy was cute, but Bridget wasnt used to getting attention, not from boys like Nate anyway. *This was a weird new school, who knows maybe the outcast's were considered gods and goddessess here.* Bridget smiled and held back a giggle at her own joke.

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:03 am

Nate listened to her say her name. 'Huh, nice name.. Old school, but hella cute.' Nate thought to himself. She smiled at him, but he could tell she was a bit shy. He was about to tell her sorry for making her nervous, when she asked him where he was from. She was still doodling, but Nate figured she was just the kind of person to do that while they were listening. "Heh, well I'm actually from northern California. Santa Clara. Since I was twelve though, my mom and dad were moving me around with them, since my dad has to follow his job all over the country. So, when it was time for me to go to High School, my parents asked me what I wanted to do. They could either let me do home-school and I could stay with them, or I could go to a boarding school. I chose this... I mean, yeah, I miss them and everything, but we stay in touch. And my parents are happy too, since now I can have a normal high-school career, ya know?" Nate thought about how much he'd talked, and looked at his watch. Only another two or three minutes til the bell rang. He hoped he hadn't scared her with being so friendly and open... He was just used to being all talky talk, he wasn't accustomed to talking to shy, or atleast SHY-er people..

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverRev on Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:19 pm

OOC: Sorry I'm a little late.

IC: Maddie woke up just in time to figure out that if she didn't move her but she'd be late. "Great, on the first day of the year I'm gonna be late!" she thought to herself as she started fixing her bed. She took a quick shower and brushed her teeth and grabbed some toast on the way. She ran as fast as she could to get to her locker and get her books. "If you're ever late on your first class of the year your teacher will never forgive you at least that happened to me on my first year here." She sighed and turned right. She headed in the class seeing she wasn't exactly late. She looked around and saw that the teacher wasn't here yet. She signed and took a seat in the back. English was not her favorite class yet she paid attention anyway. [I'm gonna change to junior seeing there's no one who's a sophomore]She put her notebook, pen, and books on her desk. She opened her notebook and started doodling. She looked around and sighed. BAM The door opened and there was the teacher. She went back to doodling as the teacher slammed the door shut.

OverRev
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:36 am

Bridget was about to reply to Nate when a girl burst threw the door and all but jumpped into a seat. Not seconds later a man, who Bridget assumed was their teacher, slamed open the door open with a bang and then threw it shut. He didnt seem angry but it was loud, startling amost everyone in the class. Those who werent already fully awake were now. Bridget smirked to herself, she hated to be disturbed by loud noises. Turning her attention back to her page she began working on the background of her knightly killer. *A nice big tree,* she thought. *Maybe his faithfull stead beside him and a castle far far off in the background. That could work.* She began a few rough sketches ignoring the whispers of kids trying to say their last hellos before the teacher began class.

BRING! The bell rang signaling the start of the class period.

(OOC: I am gonna post about the teacher but leave it vauge.. i dont know if we have ppl RPing as the teach or not... If so just let me know and i'll edit it right away. thanks)

"This is English, as you all know. I am Professor Vos. You can call me Mr Vos, professor, or just Vos. I know its the first period of the day and first class of the year, but we are going to get right down to busness. I expect the best from my students and I prefer to treat you as adults, as long as you act like them. Lets go around the room and introduce ourselves, if you want you may say a few things bout yourself." He looked around, "We will start with you, then work our way around." He had pointed to a girl in the front row.
A lot of students had said their names and typicall things like they read or watch tv or listen to music, typicall stuff. After a few kids Bridget just tuned them out, and by doing so didnt notice that it had come to her to introduce herself.
"Ahem..." the teacher cleared his throat "And you are miss?"
Bridget came out of her own little world finally noticing she was being addressed. She gave a half harted smile, "I'm Bridget. I dont like to do much that is very interesting. Usuall stuff. I um like horses i guess, thats a little different. And um i like to draw." She looked around expecting people to laugh or giggle or make fun of her, but no one did and it surprised her. *Maybe this place will be different.* She turned to see if the boy, Nate, was looking at her. She figured if he was she may give him a smile, something she rarely did unless she was very good friends with the person. Plus it would soon be his turn to speak and she was a little curious what he would say.

(OOC: I figure everyone could RP the teacher. I hope its ok i named him. Tried to kinda open the post up so everyone had something to start with. I dont know how much people are wanting to RP in the class or if we are just gonna do like: kids go to class post then next kids come outta class post... let me know. thanks)

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:11 pm

Zane looked over from his seat noticing a girl come through the door. He was surprised that the teacher wasn't here yet. Watching the girl take a seat in the back with him and a few others, Zane knew she had gotten lucky. There was something about the first day of school that was like the first day on a job. It gives you an impression from the teachers for the rest of the year. Zane looked away from the girl and started to tap his pencil on his desk lightly enough to where it wouldn't really get on anyones nerves other then the sensitive eared people that is. When the bell wrang and the teacher came through the door Zage's eyes examined the teachers outfit and posture. When he introduced himself and then said that everyone had to introduce themselves Zage rolled his eyes. He hated these things. They were the worst part of the first day in a class.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:19 pm

Bridget finished introducing herself, and the teacher moved his attention to Nate. 'Shit.. I hate introducing myself in class..' Nate thought to himself as he stood up. Most of the other students had also turned their attention to him, and he gathered his thoughts a minute before speaking. "Well, my name's Nate. I like to hang out with my friends, do whatevers fun ya know.. Normal stuff I guess. I'd say more, but it's to da-, uh, DARN early." Nate then sat down in his seat again, feeling relieved to have gotten out of the way, plus his save from swearing in class. 'Don't need to piss the teacher off on the first day...' Nate thought to himself, looking over at Bridget with a small smile, then turning his attention back to the front of the class. He sipped his water, waiting to see what the next student would say.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiddo on Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:56 pm

((Can I Join In?))

Kiddo
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:16 am

OOC: i dont mind if you join Kiddo... But i'm not the mod. We kinda started without her/him so i doubt it will be a problem. Maybe post your char discription and then have your person enter the calss late... since it has already started. And to everyone else, sorry i havnt posted I have been dealing with some heavy shit the past few weeks and havnt had the heart to RP, but I will be trying to catch up in the next day or two. So expect a new post from me then... maybe we can get this thread moving again, it is kinda dyin. :P talk to you all soon

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiddo on Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:15 am

Name: Ben
Dorm #: 95
Social Status: Preps
Other: Black hair, light auburn eyes, stands 5'6, Wears preppy clothing, has a snarky personality, kinda mean but friendly at the same time, he's lazy, never smiles much, never laughs much, never cries much.

Ben strolled into the classroom and slipped Prof. Vos a note saying why he was late. "Hello Ben. We were just introducing ourselves, so you can start while you're up here." Prof. Vos said. Ben looked towards the classroom. "Hello, I am Ben and I like food, water, air, and people." he said quickly and sat down in the middle of the classroom. "Uhm, Ben, is that all you wanted to say?" asked Prof. Vos. Ben nodded, which made the Prof. mumble "Okaay, that was kinda weird." under his breath. "I can hear you." Ben said with a smile and Prof. gave a sorry expression on his face. "Next, please."

Kiddo
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.