Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

King of the Dolls

King of the Dolls

a part of “King of the Dolls”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

The world has changed so much, and in it's new, futuristic state, the biggest sale object is artificial human beings. As the industry brings back souls to place inside their product, the result is hardly something sale-worthy. (dead)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “King of the Dolls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: King of the Dolls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:18 am

I might get to post today, too! :D And let me just say, I feel so bad for the poor, poor soul who has to room with Adrian. He is literally a royal pain in the ass. Yeah I've been waiting to use that one XD
ImageImageImage
GO d--(?) P(-+) c++ l- u- e- m- s+/s n- h f+ g+ w++ t+@ R+@ !x*>** !a P- E- W++ N-- o K- w+ O--- M-- V- PS(---) PE Y PGP- 5 X tv b++ DI D G r--

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Sorry took so long, moods been wishywashy. Finally posted Ivy, and I am going to make my posts longer. Maybe that size or bigger, I dunno. I just know its better than the rest, to me. :D I turn 16 Friday so I am kinda excited.
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Could I reserve a doll spot?

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:30 pm

@Crown, happy almost birthday~~~

@Airanea, sure! I want to warn you though, this puts us sort of at a shortage for humans to dolls ratio? I'm not sure, but i think so? Go ahead, though! Humans can have more than one doll and stuff, so there's always the chance that someone will be willing to take more than one! (i still don't have anyone for my doll, Adina ^^; haha) (tho actually i do think some1 has a human who hasn't paired with a doll yet, so there's always that, too!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO GUYS, hayden is up again! now to circulate back to Garret, then Wyatt. Don't forget to keep the posts towards the ball rolling, too, cause I don't plan on posting for Adi again until at least someone has officially gone to the ball! kaaaaaaaaay?

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:15 pm

I was planning on making her a stolen doll - i suppose this ball would be a good place to have the shop owner that stole her try to sell her? (Wouldn't mind some advice on this) - ill NPC that myself until someone takes her =)

Also are these ordered posts that you guys are doing? Or post as you wish?

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:57 pm

mostly post as we wish? I post in the order of who responded to my posts first, if that counts as an ordered post? It also is dependent on how many characters are involved in a particular situation. The king/knight arc has a lot going on, so it progresses a little slower.

Actually, i like the idea of her being a stolen doll. There is probably a big thing about stealing them, sort of like you steal and resell any other valuable item. It's entirely possible for skilled hackers to be able to break the security code on the computer in the doll's neck (inside the heartland logo, like i mentioned maybe once or twice in posting), wiping clean the buyer's history and changing the ownership data so that suspicion is all but gone. Most people just sort of wave their phones and check who the current owner is, but i even mentioned how Wyatt was able to navigate through the data and find an owner history? Its difficult to find for some people, and even when you do, most of the info is blocked. Some of the humans who might get involved with Kings and Knights later on would probably find this skill useful in hiding them, yo? To make them seem like regular dolls.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Saweet - I should be down with Tamerah within the next 30 - 60 mins.

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Shes done!! =) Let me know if I should change anything =)

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:05 am

Ashes; Samantha could take him? lol she'd enjoy a doll like him, and it would give her some interactions.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:30 am

@Airanera, I just accepted her! ^u^ i'll add her to the roster asap (omg, i have to make so many changes to the roster, hopefully it won't take too long)

@Jynxii, hmmmmmm, i have to think about it, y'know? On the one hand like, Adi is very childish himself and would probably be a good doll for a child, since he's quite innocent and playful. On the other hand I worry that he wouldn't handle a young child well, since he sort of requires an authority figure as well..... I wonder if Samantha would get frustrated with his inability for fluid conversation and sometimes refusal to speak. But then I also feel like adina would make the most adorable little dress-up doll for her >u< gahhhhhh i need to think about it maybe we shall just see how things play out and such

EDIT: the roster is updated now with all the drop-outs, and the human/doll lists are a little more organised now. Before there were gaps in the middle when people dropped out? But it's all fixed now OuO

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:03 am

Ash, are we talking about the same Sam here? Do you really think she is not an authoritative figure? Lol!! She bosses everyone around xD she almost reminds me of Stewie from Family Guy...

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:11 pm

lol! well, of course she's certainly the boss >u< haha but we will have to see? I'm still iffy. I have to take my momentary weighing-pros-and-cons-and-seeing-what-kind-of-interesting-things-I-could-do-with-this-plot-decision thing. Decisions are my weak point, I am the worst at them -thinky thinky thinky-

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:45 pm

I can create another human for Tamerah or Adi. I have no problem with making another character. :3 Also Friday through Sunday I won't be able to post since I am going to Carowinds with my family. They've never been. o.o I think Adi and Sam would be a very interesting pair, to be honest. xD

Hehehe, I'm in a giddy mood.

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Danny is still all by himself too, since Uta left :3 Just throwing that out there. I'm still working on a post for him, but I'm sick and busy, which is not a good combination >.<
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:33 pm

I feel like Adina is such a pity case, though. Like, that's the only reason he wasn't decommissioned immediately after the accident, and the only reason he hasn't been decommissioned as of the point in the rp. Everyone is just like "well shit now we've put all this work into him we sort of have to see if anyone will take him" like they are literally taking him into the ball just so that they can see if they can trick someone into buying him, since he's so scarred from the accident and from surgeries (both physically and mentally) and people aren't really into dolls that aren't perfect.

...SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT... i am just thinking way too much about this arent i like i have so much shit im doin at once that is probably the proablem. i gotta get som of this shit DONE.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:37 pm

Tamerah will be at the ball with Tids as he will be trying to sell her for very cheap - the only problem is that since Tamerah and Damien were well known though the high society and the slums (thanks to media and personal relations) she will probably be recognized, and I don't know anyone who would want to buy a drug lords stolen doll.

A part of me would love for her to be taken by someone new so they could build a new relationship.

The other part of me would love for someone to make a Damien character and save.

So many options.

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Finally finished a Danny post and an Isaac post (Sorry it took so long Jynx, Isaac was being stubborn XD I couldn't get his dialogue to come out right). I've got half a Mika post done, but he really doesn't matter since he's mostly a passive character at the moment. He should be done tonight though <3

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:03 pm

ohmg pie u are so on the ball, like i need to take a sit down and write out some posts o-o ill probably have some stuff written by tomorrow!! i'll try at least to get as many done then

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:17 am

Dude, I feel like I'm spamming the IC with all my posts XD

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starry-eyed Starfish on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:08 pm

YO. What's been going on? Sorry that I haven't been her recently D: Exams suck -_- I should have a post up by tomorrow night :3 Has anything note-worthy occurred?

Starry-eyed Starfish
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!