Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Knowledge(OOC and Profile)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Knowledge(OOC and Profile)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neo-Z-Rox on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:12 am

(Accepted you can post in the IC. Right now Riku, Sora, and Kairi have met Mia and Aiden, fought against a organization member, found out that Aiden is a Nobody, and now Sora, Riku and Kairi are leaving the island for the night and Mia and Aiden are in Hallow Bastion in Ansem's old study talking.) What uh...Is an IC, exactly? This my first day of doing this. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neo-Z-Rox
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:15 am

IC stands for In Character, it's the place were you role play. Here is the link

kingdom-hearts-knowledge-t14138.html
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neo-Z-Rox on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:33 am

So I can start talking when you and Oblivion finish your love/pitty fest you guys have going on right now? Which might be a while because he's left.

Neo-Z-Rox
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:37 am

((You can just start whensever, just say you followed us or something.))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neo-Z-Rox on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:54 am

And be a stalker? =o Thats illegal. xD!!!

Neo-Z-Rox
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:56 am

((^_^ lol, kay then do whatever.))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neo-Z-Rox on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:02 pm

I'm just playing around, hold on a second and I'll post on the other one.

Neo-Z-Rox
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:13 pm

I know, and okay.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neo-Z-Rox on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:23 pm

Btw, Don't get too excited from my first post, The cute thing was just a way Riku would see it. >.>

Neo-Z-Rox
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neo-Z-Rox on Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:42 pm

Dude, Oblivian you don't really dislike me, do you? >_>...

Neo-Z-Rox
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:15 pm

I'm inn character, its the way my character is acting not the real me. thats why its called roleplay
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert on Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:37 pm

I thought i was doing a pretty good RIku, but it was getting pretty hard doing three with three completely different personalites. Now we just need a kairi, i'll do it as long as needed.
SO would sora and kairi be off doing their own thing? and how will we meet up again? will you come back to the island, or will something else big happen?
Just questions to see if i could a head start of what i can do.

Gilbert
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neo-Z-Rox on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:25 pm

We shall find out in time, my dear Gilbert, we shall find out in due time...xDDDDD

Neo-Z-Rox
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:51 pm

haha. so it would seem neo...so it would seem.haha

Gilbert
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neo-Z-Rox on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:33 pm

Lol, I think I should have fought you instead, then let Aiden come in and stop it. xDDD Well, too late now. Lololol. It would have made it alot better. xD

Neo-Z-Rox
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:40 am

((XP Hey, I'm going to make another character and try for the first time to play two characters so if I don't do good as two people tell me))

Name: Lsayxeh(the eh is silent)
Personality: Even though she has no emotion she act carefree and love to play around sometimes even in fights, but she can be serious
Crush: None yet
Bio: She dosn't remember anything before she was a nobody. She spent a long time exploring the worlds until the ORganization found her and she became number X(10) She has been asigned to destroy the traiter, Xadine, and kill anyone who gets in her way.
Weapon: Dragon Bade, instead of carrying it around she can summon it whenever she wants
Appearance: She normally wears her hood, but if not she wears a red tanktop and black short skirt and she has long hair that goes down to her waist.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:52 pm

Are Sora and Kairi boyfriend and girlfriend or what? It never really cleared that up.

Gilbert
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:53 pm

I don't know, just put either one.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:03 pm

got it

Gilbert
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:22 pm

*AHEM* allow me to fill in that detail. I am a KH fanatic. *outs on glasses and reads a blank piece of paper and acts like he's reading it* Sora and Kairi aren't officially boyfriend and girldfriend. THey are in the level that they both know that they love each other, but they never really declared it yet. So, in my opinion, they are at a very close point in being BF and GF. *throws glasses and blank paper away* Does that help?

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!