Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kingdom Hearts: Knowledge(OOC and Profile)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Kingdom Hearts: Knowledge(OOC and Profile)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:49 pm

I was bored and decided to remake one of my old rps.))

Story

We all know Ansem the Wise. How he gave his life during the fight for Kingdom Hearts. But no one except King Mickey knows that Ansem has a sixteen year old daughter. Thats because Ansem had hidden her to protect her from the darkness. She was his only daughter and did this for her own saftey. But somehow Organization XIII has found out about her and plans to kidnap her and use her knowledge to get to Kingdom Hearts. King Mickey has heard of this plan and is taking Ansem's Daughter to Destiny Islands hopes that she will be safe there. The king has also asked two of his good friends to enter the organization to find out there plans, so now there are two traiters in the organization.

Rules

Stick to the story line
No Godmodding
No killing other without permission from the user and me.
Keep it PG-13
You can have up to 2 characters
Have fun!!!

I will be playing Ansem's daughter here is her profile

Name: Mia
Personality: Depends on whats happening
Bio: Basically the story
Weapon: Keyblade
Appearance:

Canon Characters

If I forgot anybody just tell me.

Sora- Gilbert
Riku- Neo-Z-Rox
Kairi-
Roxas
Namine
King Mickey
Goofy- Eskay
Donald
Cloud
Aerith
Yuffi
Leon
Cid

There will be all new organization members. Only the traiters and one normal member will be allowed to have a keyblade.

Name:
Crush:
Bio:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Knowledge(OOC and Profile)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:13 pm

May I reserve Goofy and one of Mickey's friends/Orginzation traitors? I'll have their bios up sometime today.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:25 pm

sure, now we need more people

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:45 pm

Name: Levaris (le'-va-are-es) [Levaris the Cunning] [[Levvy for short]]

Personality: Very sharp and witty, she is quick on her feet and easily able to manipulate others. No one knows her true face beyond the King himself, for she is a great actress, and can easily play off danger.

Crush: None as of yet.

Bio: Levaris was born in Traverse Town, seemingly normal. But at the age of seven, trouble arose, and she found herself homeless. Upon a visit from Mickey, she began to follow him. At the time, she was very quick and sly, but not enough to slide past Mickey. He found her somewhat adorable in her manner, and decided to bring her back to his castle. From there, he realized her potential with the magicks of sound. Her ability to create random toned resonances and sing to them allowed her great power to afflict those around her. She never reached the point of being able to minion others, but she can calm and anger with her power. As well, under the King's high teaching, she learned to be a great fighter. At the age of seventeen, just at her turning, he asked of her a great demand. And she said yes; yes to slipping into the darkness of the Orginazation to find its new meaning and goals...

Weapon: She has a keyblade, but keeps it hidden from the eyes of many. It is called the Harp.
--The Harp Keyblade-- The harp keyblade is long and slender. Its straight pole center is a sold white, with gold embellishments of tiny brass strings wrapped tightly amongst it. At its handle, do these strings bind to form a rich hard golden handle that coils off and around much like a rapier. At the blade's end, do the strings once more break off in long coils that web out slightly at the left, but more so at the right for that key look. The split off at the right shapes out like a heart with the point facing away from the keyblade's base. In this heart, is fine brass strings that are stretched like a harp. These strings can be played for a rich and soothing sound, or the blade itself can be a weapon to slice with its sharp brass points.
--The Staff of Sanity/ a.k.a. The Cruluxia-- This is a small handheld staff seen in the photo above. It is able to be used as a weapon close combat, or it magnifies her power of sound when she strikes it upon objects or clashes it against steel.

--EXTRA-- Her weapon's sound, like I said, cannot control one's mind. It is not a matter of Godmodding. It instead issues out loud screeches and sounds as such that can distract. :) just letting you know.

Appearance: Image

-A traitor within the organization. I'm making the profile now.
Last edited by Eternity on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:52 pm

Okay, now the traiters are taken.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:16 pm

Profile for my one traitor is made.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:26 pm

((kay now we wait for others))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:04 pm

Name: Goofy

Age: ...just how old is Goofy? I know he's got a nephew, and he's old enough to drive, so...early twenties?

Personality: Extremely serious and business-like. His love of formalities-bahahaha okay. He's a loveable, practical, down-to-earth kind've guy...dog...thing. Easy to make friends with, and very difficult to anger.

I do have to wonder about Goof's intellect, though. In KH1, he was a complete moron. His stupidity rose to such a feverish pitch that Donald temporarily had to step down from his intellectual pedestal onto Goofy's level to deliver a spirit crushing, "Aw, what do you know, ya big palooka?"

Come KH2, however, Goofy inexplicably got smarter. Not only did he grow more brainy than Sora and the now-hapless Donald, he became extremely well rounded, displaying a keen understanding of computers in Ansems lab, among other things.

That crazy Goofball.

Crush: He may as well get neutered, this dog don't have a chance at hookin' up. :/

Bio: After the events of KH2, Goofy headed back to the castle with King Mickey to continue his service to the throne. Keeping in regular correspondance with Sora, Goofy enjoyed a relatively relaxing time in the now-peaceful Disney Castle.

That is, until The King came into the castle one afternoon, bearing a young girl. Rounding up Donald and Goofy, the three headed to Destiny Islands to keep the girl safe, and to decide where to go from there.

"Gawrsh," Goofy observed, "It looks like our questin' ain't over just yet!"

Weapon: Various shields. I assume he'll acquire more throughout the course of the RP?

Appearance: He's Goofy.
-----------

Name: Taeus Archibald (goes by Auxest when disguising himself with the Orginization.)

Personality: Brash, loud, and full of life, Taeus is one of those love 'em or hate 'em kind of people. Though he is very intelligent, one could never tell at first glance due to his vibrant and sometimes obnoxious behavior. Loves to joke, but that oftentimes masks his good judgement and sense of responsibility. He may not look it, but Taeus always gets the job done.

Crush: He's middle aged and chubby, he'll take whoever is willing to step down to his level.

Bio: His childhood was relatively uneventful. Living a relatively quiet and comfortable life, he was provided with all that he needed from two hard-working and responsible parents. Taeus always loved to tinker with things, and his parents more than encouraged his works. His love of machinery and inventing reached him such a level of success that travellers from different worlds would come to analyze the youth's works.

That all changed, however, when one of his experiments went wrong. During a demonstration of his latest invention, a malfunction occurred, causing a massive explosion. Many casualties resulted from the explosion, including his parents. His life was saved by none other than King Mickey, who happened to have come to observe the youth's genius.

Though none of the townsfolk blamed him for the malfunction and the deaths of the citizens, his own guilt drove him to depression. With consent from the townsfolk, King Mickey took the youth under his wing, allowing him to work at the castle to get away from the depressing scene. Though he still feels responsible for what had happened, his time with The King had taught him to leave all that in the past. His revelation had proved that he was strong of heart, and he became worthy do deem the title "Keyblade Bearer." He crafted a special keychain, the bulk of the weapon being made from shrapnel from the failed experiment. He called the Keyblade "Tainted Memories," to remind himself of that fateful day.

Before leaving to form his own workshop, Taeus worked as an apprentice to Chip and Dale, being partly responsible for much of the technology that Disney Castle enjoys, such as it's defense system and the Gummi Garage. Building a Gummi Ship of his own, he flew away to a cozy patch of land just outside of Hollow Bastion, living a humble life exporting gadgets and machine parts to various buyers.

Years later, he receives a visit from his mentor and friend King Mickey, asking him to join his prodige' Levvy on a mission to observe the New Orginization's actions and objectives. Happily accepting his friends offer, he embarks on a journey of espionage and mystery.

Levvy's got her work cut out for her!

Weapon: Keyblade- Tainted Memories: A custom-made keychain that expands upon the design of the King's own Inverted Kingdom Key. The blade has been made longer than standard keyblades, being enhanced in both girth and power by the shrapnel of Taeus past experiment. The base has also been made into a handguard of sorts, protecting his fingers from any unnesecary exposure.

Celestial Weaponry: Various gadgets and explosives forged in Taeus's own workshop, he is far from ill-equipped. Once enough materials are collected, Taeus can return to his workshop and make even more equipment! The Celestial Weapons he has are as follows:

Celestial Grenades: Compact bombs that cause a tremendous white explosion upon contact.

Celestial Daggers: Special sharp crystals carefully formed from a healthy exposure to crystal and flame. Multiple may be thrown at the same time for a more devastating effect, and they can pierce armor.

Celestial Barriers: By observing the phenomona of the 'Reflect' spell, Taeus has mimiced the spell by fusing essence of Dense and Twilight crystals. By activating this device, the user is surrounded by a luminescent green barrier that blocks most all attacks. The barrier is weak, however, and breaks after a few strikes. But upon breaking, the barrier shatters, harming all that are in the immediate area.

Appearance: Standing tall and proud at 6'5, he's certainly no pushover! Don't let his large gut deceive you, however, as he's surprisingly strong and fast! His hair is short and red, and he bears a bushy red beard. His eyes are large and full of life, (much like his stomach!) and his eyebrows look somewhat asymmetrical due to countless explosions he's exposed to.

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:12 pm

My guy is an Organization member, but a special type :D

Name: Xadine (Aiden)
Personality: (hard to describe, show in RP)
Crush: Mai, if allowed. Not really a crush, but seems to know her.Got idea for this to make RP interesting.
Bio: He was found by the "new" Organization and was brought in for his abilities of stealth and spying. He has been assigned to blend in with the Somebodies and learn any information possible. He was chosen for the job becasue of his ability and because he some how has kept some emotions after he lost his heart. Making him perfect to hide in the worlds without detection. But, he is being watched by the other members becasue he has been acting strange lately. He has had strange dreams of him, as a somebody, and a girl that looks like Mai. Now he is in the worlds to do his mission, but to also try to find some answers.
Weapon: Dual Dark Katanas and Shadow Powers
Appearance: Image Has organization hood when not on his mission
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:46 pm

((Accepted Oblivian, but what number in the Organization are you?))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:58 pm

FYI, I'm heading out of state from Tuesday (25th) to Sunday (30th). This shouldn't interfere with my posting, as the laptops coming with me, and I'm farily certain that our cabin has internet access.

Nevertheless, please excuse any lapse in activity. Thanks! :)

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:13 pm

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:52 pm

I guess XIII, since he he is alittle new and all. kind of like Roxas. :D

but couldn't it be usfull if the cannon characters were NPCs? I mean we now have to wait for people to be Sora, Riku, and Kairi now.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:28 pm

Well, we don't have to wait. Someone could kidnap her or something before she even sees them.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:35 pm

.....thank you for giving me an idea. *grin*

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:50 pm

Name: Sora
Personality:All around friendly guy. he goea out of his way to help others and when he makes a promise, he keeps it. Makes friends easily.
Crush:Kairi
Bio: Main character in kingdom hearts 1 and 2. He set out from destiny islands after it was destroyed. He searched for his best friends, kairi and riku, with donald and goofy in KH1 and defeated ansem. He searched for Riku and king mickey in KH2while dealing with organiztion 13
Weapon: Keyblade
Appearance: We should all now how sora looks

Gilbert
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:16 pm

Well ofcourse we know how he looks. he is the coolest..no wait, second coolest..wait wait, no sorry third coolest

My coolest list for KH

3. Sora
2. Axle
1. Riku

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:28 pm

haha gotcha. so am i in?

Gilbert
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:29 pm

Wait for Heartless, she's incharge of it. not me.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:34 pm

alright. just let me know if or when i jump in

Gilbert
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!