Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning, Part Two OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning, Part Two OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:09 pm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:36 pm

Hey. Protoman, it's been a long time. Welcome back. I'll have a response up sometime soon.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:02 pm

Just popping in to say hey~

korr.a
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:05 pm

Hey, good to see you, Yasa. Are you going to put up a CS soon? If not, I'll have to move on to the next world.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:13 pm

Probs late tmr if not, the day after. Don’t feel obligated to wait up on me if it’s a hassle.

I have to ask tho, was there as certain schedule you were keeping to?

korr.a
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:05 pm

Okay. Alright, I'll keep that in mind.

There is no set schedule. I was just asking to know.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:42 pm

I can’t add images since I’m mobile atm and it’s a pain but hopefully this works.

Name: Ava

Height: 5’8”

Weight: 120

Appearance: Dark wavy hair, tanned complexion. Wears a teal/black top with white pants + a cape if needed

Keyblade: Hidden Dragon

Second Keyblade (can't gain it right off the bat, but can use it later): N/A

Additional items, weapons, or skills: Fire/Fira/Firaga, others TBD

Background: Having grown up in a countryside in the Land of Dragons, Ava’s life was simple. One day, a stranger with a weapon she’d never seen before attacked her village, a keyblade. Overrun with innumerable creatures, everything was destroyed and the inhabitants fled or worse...

Ava was caught trying to escape and discovered her keyblade. Surprised, the stranger told her she didn’t belong in the present world and she should return before it was too late. With that cryptic message, they were gone.

Since then, Ava’s been trying to locate the stranger and find out more about the weapons they both wielded.

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:52 pm

You can add an image later. Your character is accepted. You may post in the IC anytime. Welcome to the RP, Yasa.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:53 pm

Thank you! Here’s hoping things get interesting.

Oh if I need to adjust anything for continuity IC, lmk and I can edit.

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:03 pm

I haven't really paid attention to pure forum roleplays on this site before, but I was getting kind of desperate for RP and found this gem. Could I join?

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:46 am

Sure, Revenant. Just make a character using the template Yasa used.

kingdom-hearts-new-beginning-part-two-t33757.html

Here's the link to the IC.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:06 am

Could you tell me what the next world is going to be? I might be able tailor my character to fit it...

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:03 pm

You actually have a choice on that. I'm splitting up the party, so two worlds are next. Jason, Shien, and Ava will be going to Metroville, so you could go with a superhero build. Rayn, Jessica, Odie, and Thomas will be going to Port Royal, so you could go with a pirate build. Since Metroville will only have three, I would advise going there to even things up, but I won't force it if you really want to go to Port Royal.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:08 pm

Superhero it is.

At what point during/before/after the movies is this set though? I need to know how legal superheroes are during her time in the world... (since it went from Legal>Illegal>In the process of being legalized and almost failing>Legal)

(I haven't actually played the KH games featuring it yet, so I'm running of my movie knowledge. -though technically both are fancreated, so not sure how much that would mean anyway)

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:07 pm

Alright.

This story is set thousands of years after the games, so we'll just say that superheroes are legal.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:15 pm

Sounds good :3

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:23 pm

Hmm. Got an idea halfway through. Would the following be okay, or should I keep it closer to the original setting, despite millennia having passed?

Spoiler: show
Name: Aria Ciel

Height: 1,72 m

Weight: 91 kg (more due to wings, despite hollow bones)

Appearance: (temporarily outfit, until I can get a picture of her that’s better adapted to the setting. The wings and legs she will keep, as that mutation is her superpower)

Keyblade: Rejection of Fate (or Fate Rebellion depending on the language)

Second Keyblade: N/A (Undecided as of yet)

Additional items, weapons, or skills: Wings. Claws. Has learned Cure through trial and error, and is halfway through figuring out Esuna.

Background:
Aria was born to a society who knew nothing but a slowly losing war with the heartless, who had been slowly overrunning their world for a long time now. An increasing amount of humans got superpowers over the millennia, as the genes for it spread.

And the genes for those without powers disappeared relatively abruptly for that matter, as powers were far from universal at the time a ‘Villain’ opened the keyhole. Those without either power or training tended to die quickly in those early years.

Over the millennia without interference from Keyblade Masters, Keyblades began to be seen as myth and legends, before simply fading from living memory. Thus, when Aria gained one, nobody was capable of recognizing the significance behind her oddly shaped weapon, and how it could turn the tide of battle permanently.

Aria is a rare existence, in that she truly believes that the war can be won, when for the longest time, most of humanity had given into despair, fighting merely to delay what they see as an inevitable conclusion. (That’s not to say they aren’t fighting to the bitter end, but the end will come, and expecting it to be in their favour is seen as the height of foolishness.)

Despair, hate and spitefulness make a bad mix against heartless, only empowering them further as the hearts that held them succumbed to either these emotions or to the heartless themselves.

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:42 am

All of that is fine. While I don't recall seeing anything like Aria within KH lore, my own character's Light abilities are practically superpowers, so it isn't unheard of. Your character is accepted Revenant. Welcome to the RP.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:55 am

Whoa, pretty accurate portrayal of Rayn you managed, there. Hats off to ya. It's been an inexcusable amount of time, I know. Life was just sort of happening and I needed to run to catch up with it. I'm back, hopefully for real this time.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:26 pm

Hey, thanks, Protoman. I'm glad you liked it. I also had Jason and Rayn team up to finish off Mobius, so I hope you don't mind that. Ever since Olympus Coliseum, I consider Jason and Rayn equals, so I wanted to keep them equally awesome.

Hey, life happens, man. I'm just so glad to see you. You and Rayn help form the heart and soul of this roleplay. Actually, your timing is perfect. I realized that during the Mobius fight, six Keyblade wielders was a bit much for one boss. So, I'm planning to split the team into two teams.

Jason will lead Shien and Ava, while Rayn will lead Jessica, Odie, and Thomas. Jason will end up with Aria on Metroville, while Rayn gets to find his inner pirate in Port Royal.

This will be a big moment, as Rayn will finally get to feel like a leader and an equal. It's an awesome first step into the pattern we'll use for Part Three.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!