Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning, Part Two OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning, Part Two OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True Grave on Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:22 pm

Waiting on a post from Yasashii. Hopefully should happen today.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True Grave
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:13 pm

Korra now. idc though if the nickname Yasa is still preferred.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

korr.a
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:52 pm

Just wondering, but is this something Jason is misunderstanding, or did you genuinely get the idea she wasn't from Metroville? (Because that background I made up has her come from Metroville, just one in which a lot of time has passed since the movies, and in that time a lot went wrong.)

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 2 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True Grave on Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:26 am

That was my goof, sorry. I had forgotten that Aria was from Metroville. I'll edit that part.

True Grave
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:43 pm

np, just figured I'd needed to know to know how to react at least XD

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 2 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True Grave on Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:25 pm

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a great one.

True Grave
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:36 pm

So... I've been waiting to give everyone a chance to post, instead of hogging all possible replies, but it's been a while. I think that if there's still no reply in a few days, I'll go ahead and post regardless.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby True Grave on Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:55 am

I've been encouraging korr.a to post, but she hasn't yet. You can go ahead and post whenever, Revenant.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

True Grave
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True Grave on Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:32 pm

It's your post, Revenant Sorrow.

True Grave
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!