Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts Worlds Will Collide (Ooc)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Kingdom Hearts Worlds Will Collide (Ooc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Okay this is my first Rp its a Kingdom Hearts anime/manga crossover that I came up with while reading this http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4789345/1/The_Six_Warriors note this Rp is not based of this fanfic this just happened to be the inspiration

A new Organization 13 called Neo organization is being formed using the nobodys from unexplored worlds while a new leade of the heartless is make his/her move on said worlds.Sora now in his late 50's is to old and weak to fend of these threats and new keyblade wielders have been slected

THE WORLDS
note no world that are not on this list well be visited please post the name of both the world an the anime/ manga where its from and no Disney world will be used other then the ones in the games

-All kingdom hearts worlds
-The Soul Society (Bleach)
-Project .hack (.hack series)
-The Grand Line (One piece)
-Hidden village (Naruto)
-Central (Full metal alchemist)
-Land of Mushi(Mushi-shi)

CHARACTERS
Keybladers
-.Kain played by Azure Limit
-.Faux Diago played by Eisenhorn
-
Neo
(more will be add later)
Heartless Masters
King Dracul played by me
Genral Azure Kite/Tri-Edge played by Azure Limit

CHARA SHEETS

Keyblader
Name:
Appearance:
Main keyblade:
Others:(up to 3 can only use one at a time)
2nd form: (like Sora's in KH2 please show or describe)
2nd's power
Personality
Bio:

Neo
Name:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Power
Number
Personality:

Masters of heartless
Name:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Power
Rank(king apprentice, general, lieutenant, knight, ect...)
Personality:
bio
Heartless(up to 5 for all but the king and his apprentice)
Dark form:

Name:Dracul
Sex:male
Appearance:Image
Weapon:Image
Power:dark magic
Personality:Coming soon to a forum near you
bio: not much is known just that he was maleficent apprentice (more coming soon)
Heartless: all
Dark form:Image
Last edited by Enough_with_ur_LIES on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Kill all my demons, and my angels might die too." -Tennessee Williams
"Stop whining! All I did was cut off your stupid legs!" ~Alucard from Hellsing
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."-Oscar Levant
"What doesn't kill you...usually succeeds in a second attempt." ~Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom Hearts Worlds Will Collide (Ooc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:07 am

so is any one going to join?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:12 am

Doth my eyes decieve me? Do I see .hack? Oh I am so in if you can use canon characters as well as created ones.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:17 am

sure i see no problem with that.

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:50 am

Cool dood...Then here are my characters:

Keyblader
Name:Kain
Sex: Male
World: Project .hack
Appearence: Image
Main Keyblade: Azure Eternity
Others: None
2nd Form: Azure Mirage: Azure blue wings of light form on Kain's back, and light forms around him like a translucent armor.
2nd's Power: Increased speed, flight and Data Drain, which works by rewriting data. When used on heartless, it reverts them to basic Shadow form. However, it can only be used on weakened heartless.
Personality: Reserved, but determined to accomplish his goals. He will not let anyone or anything stand in his way.
Bio: In his world, the most popular game is a MMORPG known simply as "The World". As an avid player he was incredibly strong and well known. However, one day a close friend was attacked by the mysterious PK Tri-Edge as he was investigating the Hulle Granz Cathedral. Soon afterwards he was found comatose. Upon learning this Kain rushed to the Hulle Granz Cathedral to confront Tri-Edge. Sure enough, he appeared, and Kain attacked, only to be wiped out and hit with a mysterious flash of light. Everything went black, and Kain awoke hours later, a strange feeling inside of him. "The World" seemed real, too real. Kain then learned that he could not log out, and that he was trapped inside the game. His character had also been modified, his prize weapon Azure Eternity taking on a new form. As time went on Kain found out that this digital world was connected to many others that were real. He knew that if he searched these worlds, he would find Tri- Edge and restore himself to his real body.

Master of Heartless
Name: Azure Kite (More commonly known as Tri-Edge)
Sex:Male
World: Project .hack
Appearence:Image
Weapon: Empty Skies(In Picture)
Power: Control of Azure flames, doppelgangers, Data Drain, which drains the power of a person, leaving them weakened.
Personality: Unknown
Bio: Unknown
Heartless: Azure Balmung and Azure Orca (In Picture)
Dark Form:Image

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:28 am

Accepted, thanks for joining Azure Limit

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:39 pm

will some please join, i need at least the organization spot's feeled be fore it can start

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Ahh, Kingdom Hearts, haven't played any of the games in too long. Brings back some good memories, thats for sure. I'll play a Keyblader, give me some time to type up the character profile.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Alrighty, here is the character I pulled together.

Keyblader
Name: Faux Diago

Sex: Male

World: Hollow Bastion/Radiant Gardens (Final Fantasy)

Appearance:

Main keyblade: Dawn Breaker

Others: Mechanic Spanner

2nd form: His left half becomes a robotic (think Steam tech look) mimicry of his organic self, and the right is swallowed completely into a black ghostly afterimage of his right side.

2nd's power: His Strength, Durability, and Evasiveness are increased, and gives him access to Machine Lunge. Fueling the blue cells in his Spanner Keyblade with energy from the Dawn Breaker's side, he nearly overloads the capacitors in his left side, firing a beam of dark colored energy in a forward direction at wherever the tip of the Spanner is pointed. The main weakness is that is doesn't do well against fast moving or large groups of enemies, but will lance through weaker Heartless and Nobodies, stronger ones will stop the hit but take the full brunt of the hit. He can only sustain these beams for a few seconds at a time before having to stop or risk being forced to return to his normal form.

Personality: Faux is pretty laid back during most cases, and won't just mindlessly rush into dangerous situations swinging Dawn Breaker madly. He's not much of a eager fighter, although when push comes to shove he will shove back, hard enough to leave no illusion that he isn't serious. Pretty easy to catch his attention and once he gets something that interests him, he will not let it go, a combination of borderline suicidal determination and equally suicidal curiosity keeps him following a cause or interesting scenario far longer then most people. Doesn't anger easily, a combination of his generally laid back nature and easy upbringing making it hard to anger him. But when he does, its almost like a new person stepped up, Faux will do everything in his power to kill or destroy whatever has gotten him angry as fast and brutally as possible, usually ignoring wider picture threats or collateral damage in the process.

Bio: Faux spent large amounts of time in the back round of Hollow Bastion, usually tinkering with whatever he could find. This meant he found darker, uninhabited corners of the world and used his various tools to build a variety of machines and just hang out. This led to some close calls with various collapses in the tunnels he skulked around in, earning him various nicknames, the two least profane being Tunnel Rat and Spelunker. One fateful day he was moving through a particularly dangerous section of tunnels he had nicknamed Fools Falls and caught sight of a strange thing that seemed not quite there. He had a pocket knife and his wrench with him, so he held them in each hand as he moved to investigate. Something smashed into his chest, and he blacked out as he fell. He woke up in a friends house, who had found him unconsciously clinging to the edge of the drop off. He had also, he thought, lost his knife and wrench. This didn't stop his adventures into the underground however, but this time he was unknowingly prepared for it. When this shadow appeared again, the weapon Dawn Breaker appeared in his hand and, with about the same dexterity he had wielded his knife with, dispatched the shadow and watched the weapon, which reminded him of the Keyblades the older people in town mentioned promptly disappear. He kept this event to himself, committing himself to researching the details and figuring the details of the fact about other worlds, but how he would get moving was beyond his grasp at the moment.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:19 pm

awesome thanks for joining, now as soon we get some neo characters we can start.

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Make an RPers wanted page...I suggest big letters to catch the eye....

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:44 pm

that probably would work but, seen how both of you joined when i posted something to get this to the front of the ooc page.

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TediNeko on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:39 pm

I'll join as a Neo & a girl since ya need some c:
Also a question. Do the Neos have to wear black trench coats like Org 13?

Name: Tyme

Sex: female

Appearance:

Weapon: 2 Long Katanas

Power: Pause time for about 10 min & speed up time

Number: 2

Personality: Tyme is one of those type of people who is very reserved, but has a lot that she would like to say. Her mind is often clouded with thoughts which sometimes distracts her during a battle, although she usually can cover up with her power. Also she has quite the mouth on her and she usually snaps at people for no reason. This along with her impatience makes her slightly unstable at times and she usually has to take her "frustration" out on people or inanimate objects. Another thing about her is that even though it may not seem like it, she is can actually be truly nice some times. Other points about her is she's sarcastic - only to people she knows - and if you knew her really well you may even see her funny side.

TediNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Alright the time pause need's to be tone down to seconds and as for the cloak's that's a yes and no there will be cloaks but not the same ones i'm working on a design but if some on want to submit

now we just need the other two neo's and the apprentice

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Name
Zenoxis

Sex
Male

Appearance

Weapon
Pendulum

Power
Hypnosis/Mind Control; Controls Dreamweaver Nobodys

Number
VI

Personality
Zenoxis is dark, moody, and unpredictable. He is highly unstable, and enjoys faking emotions to manipulate keybladers. One minute, he will be acting entirely innocent, empathetic and sensitive, and the next, he will mock you for your weaknesses and lack of intelligence. He doesn't particularly like to get his hands dirty, and his weapon of choice, the Pendulum, isn't exactly great for engaging in direct combat. Instead, he uses his hordes of hypnotic Dreamweaver Nobodys to do his dirty work for him, and in the midst of battle, he will use his powers over the mind to take control of his enemy or a party member using his pendulum to cause you to fight your friends. He is pretty evasive and likes to only pop in momentarily to play mind games with people, before teleporting away. Despite his rather normally lighthearted (although insane) demeanor, he is known for having a dangerous temper and when this side comes out, he will not hesitate to engage in combat. When he gets angry, he becomes highly destructive and does not take into account innocent civilians or towns and usually as a result, things can get pretty messed up.
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:41 am

Yeah! This one is ressurected...I'm still here and ready to start whenever...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:12 pm

@zen_ink; you can't be number 6 yet neo is still small and newly formed so you must be 1 or 3

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Enough_with_ur_LIES wrote:@zen_ink; you can't be number 6 yet neo is still small and newly formed so you must be 1 or 3

Ohhh okay, I was actually wondering about that lol. I thought maybe there were 13 of them but you only wanted 3 role playing and yeah :P I'll just be number 3 then :] If I'm accepted haha

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:06 pm

@zen_ink: Yes but the other 10 will be more added later but they will be the Nobodies of character's from the shows

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue May 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Keyblader:
Name: Raine
Sex: Female
Appearance:
Main Keyblade: Winner's Proof Image
Others: None
2nd form: takes the shape of a humanoid...very humanoid heartless, with the red crest and everything.
2nd power: Her second form increases her speed and defense. Her power is called the Ultimate game. If you lose you are destroyed. It is based on the strength of the heart, but only works on ten to twelve weaker heartless at a time. It can harm stronger heartless but won't destroy them. She can lose the game. She can only use it twice before she is forced back to her normal form.
Personality: Likes to either be alone or in the shadows. She has a tendency to mutter to herself when frustrated. She is very easily frustrated. Normally she is nice and is liked by just about everyone, but sometimes she can become mean and synical. Loves to follow people for a short time untill she gets bored or in trouble. She isn't like a stalker she is just curious about people she doesn't know and doesn't have the guts to confront them.
Bio: She lives by herself in Twilight Town. She used to go to the "Haunted Mansion" and play violin. One of her many habits. While there practicing a piece a friend of hers wrote she saw something from the corner of her eye. When she turned she saw momentarily something black before losing consciousness. When she awoke she was back in her room. She went back to find her violin but only found pieces. So in her imagination she reach for her bow to practice 'air violin' and Winner's Proof appeared in the bows place. Scared out of her mind she released the keyblade and went home vowing to never call upon it again...unless she needed to.
Last edited by Machubi-Uniki on Sat May 08, 2010 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!