Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingsmen: The Secret Service RP

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Kingsmen: The Secret Service RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:39 am

[Hello, I'm Ruby.
So, I watched this movie a little while ago, and totally loved it, and for a while had this wee bubble of an idea in my head, building up in my mind but never going anywhere, so I thought I'd just swing it by all you lovely people, and see if it gained any interest, or if anyone would be interested either joining it or GMing. I was thinking that it would be focused around the new trainees following the previous knights' deaths at the hands of the Big Bad (or Bads, depending) with drama, romance, action, and mystery all taking a place in the plot. Here was a basic intro I typed up...

Since 1849, Kingsman Tailors have clothed the world's most powerful individuals. In 1919, a great number of them had lost their heirs to World War I. That meant a lot of money going uninherited. And a lot of powerful men with the desire to preserve peace and protect life. Our founders realized that they could channel that wealth and influence for the greater good. And so began our adventure. An independent international intelligence agency operating at the highest level of discretion. Without the politics and bureaucracy that undermine the intelligence of government-run spy organisations. A suit is the modern gentleman's armour. And the Kingsman agents are the new knights.

For the past hundred and sixty or so years, the Kingsman Secret Service as protected life and preserved peace, defending the world and its populace against those with wicked intentions and greedy hearts. Much like the knights of old, the Kingsman have guarded the realm, taking the form off well-mannered, well-dressed heroes, and keeping the innocent safe and the planet prosperous.

Until now.

The kingsman are dead, all murdered following the discovery of their identities by an unknown source. Now, the same, mysterious threat that killed our gentlemen knights poses an even bigger danger, with nothing and no one to stand in its way.

Except you. For whatever reason, you have been chosen by one of the previous kingsman to take his or her place come their termination. Now, you and eleven other youths have the choice to save the world. Or die trying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Re: Kingsmen: The Secret Service RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:50 am

im down
"I don't have time to bleed."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:05 pm

YES!!!! I would definitely join this!!
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:23 pm

Wonderful! I'll just see if any more people show any interest before doing anything with it, but I'm glad that a couple already are! :D

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:25 am

Well slap my sarlacc and call me a wamp rat! I'd be down for this. Kingsmen was a fantastic movie!
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:25 am

I would be very interested in joining this rp

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!