Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kitchen Kapers (Sato Tries/Fails to Cook Food)

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Kitchen Kapers (Sato Tries/Fails to Cook Food)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:42 pm

I'll make someone a great wife one day.

From the INNOVATIVE mind of ViceVersus comes her newest culinary creation.

CUSTOMER REVIEWS: "I absolutely ADORE the contrast between the crunchy, burned cheese and the soft, flavorless zucchini! Five stars!"

INGREDIENTS:

½ Zucchini
2 eggs
Some onion
Some colby cheese
Liberal amounts of olive oil
A tiny slab of butter
1 pinch of "Five Spices"
1 pinch of chill powder
A few drops of Frank's Red Hot
1 tub of Jalepeno Barbecue sauce from Burger King

INSTRUCTIONS:

Spray your pan with olive oil. That's not enough. There you go. Set pan aside.

Slice half of your zucchini up. The width of your pieces are going to vary no matter what you do because you'll be trying to do it super fast, and imitate the chefs you see on TV.

Spread zucchini in pan. Crack one egg into the pan. Put the butter in.

Turn heat up all the way, walk away from stove to check Facebook on laptop. Don't return until you hear sizzling.

If you notice the egg has browned and is sticking to the pan, spray more olive oil on, stir it with a wooden fork, then feel free to go back to your computer and keep watching that one video.

Gradually add more onion.

Begin to worry that the egg is slowly disintegrating from the heat, while the vegetable doesn't appear cooked.

Add another egg.

Add your cheese. Don't bother grating it, you're too lazy! Don't even take it out of the tupperware, either. Stab at it from the top, slicing off misshapen hunks.

Gather the hunks and drop them in the pan. Stir. Go back to your laptop.

Repeat until smoke actually starts coming from the burned cheese sticking to the pan.

OPTIONAL: Take the pan and rush outside on the porch.

Once this has been completed, use the wooden fork to plop the barbecue sauce into the pan. Stir. Add the pinches of spices. You don't know what they do, but there are a ton of them in the cupboard so you might as well go to town.

Add a few drops of Frank's Red Hot, and then take a swig straight from the bottle because no one else in your house uses it anyways.

Find an adequate plate, scrape off what remains. Put the pan in the sink.

Enjoy! Serves one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Re: Kitchen Kapers (Sato Tries/Fails to Cook Food)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:01 pm

I remember this one.

This is much like that "Item left in the refrigerator for three months and is now intimidating you from throwing it away, much less open the container to see what spoils await." Though I'd say the refrigerator item looks better, it is a cold food.

I'll rate this on a scale of one to 417 with one being bad... 417 being taco bell, 200 being that odd smell on my pinky finger, 57 being fantastic, and 334.5 being moderately above average.

My rating is 400.

Also, it reminds me of something left behind a toilet or toilet trash can for too long. +4 points for creativity.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!