Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Knight's War: Dawn's Retreat

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Knight's War: Dawn's Retreat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:26 pm

'You.' she thought but just shrugged and says, "I usually read and dig through through things Ravyen doesn't like to read." she said while sitting cross legged on her bed. Which, as she came to think about it, was sad since he usually got the idea without much trouble in few seconds after he skims the reports I've or any of the cousins bring him. 'He's walking a dark road, all to protect us.' she thinks, glancing over to the picture of him with their cousins on the beach.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hailey13 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Caitlyn nodded, then noticed an old movie peeking out. "Hey!!"

She pulled out the movie. "It's Hills Have Eyes!! I love this movie! Scary as Djin when Ravyen goes on a mission, but frakking awesome! It's so old though...does it still work?"

Honestly, she thought, Djin is always in a bad mood when Ravyen goes off on a mission. I mean, yeah, she's worried, but still! Caitlyn huffed, but thought, Eh, at least she confessed...even I can't do that.

She peeked at Condora. "Wanna watch? I usually get scared about half way, but I still like watching it. Djin hates it cuz I always jump." She smiled.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hailey13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:06 pm

"Ehh, no, Ravyen beamed an asshole with it." she says while thinking it was the asshole left days left in a old space fighter. "How bout you just talk, I'll listen?" Condora like Cait 's voice, even though it caused her late nights.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hailey13 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Caitlyn groaned. "Stupid Ravyen. Not that I mean anything by it, but he's just...yeah." She sighed, and leaned back in a chair.

"Well..." She cocked her head to the side, her eyes spacing out while she thought. "Hum...I'm not quite sure what to talk about. I mean, normally I can talk for hours, but...I don't know exactly what to say to ya!"

She bit her lip, chewing a little on it. "Well, what do you wanna know?"

Hailey13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:05 pm

"Just whatever comes to mind, Cait." she says while thinking that Cait is the cutest person she's seen. Reaching back, grabbing her brother's worn oversized hoodie and a bikini top, she puts on the hoodie and takes the shirt off. Pushing the shirt out through the neck, Condora slips the bikini top and ties it around her neck.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hailey13 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Caitlyn blinked when Condora changed, then blushed at the bikini top. "Ah! Well-uh-hehe-yeah!" She scratched the back of her head nervously.

She pulled her knees up to her chest, resting her chin on her knees. "Well...Djin is my best friend! Next to you of course. I knew her since we were kids! We did everything together!" She smiled; she had soooo much blackmail!

"Um...once a bully was messing with some girl, I punched him in the gut. Wham!" She pulled a fist and punched the air. "He went down, and I got 3 detentions! Awesome story...evah." She nodded. "Djin did some martial arts flip on a guy that tried to steal her money at the store once. HE FLEW!!" She made a crazy motion in the air and sighed.

She twirled her hair around her finger. "Um...well, I dunno. Anything else?" She shrugged and watched Condora.

Hailey13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:04 pm

"Tell me bout you." Condora said taking the hoodie off and laying on her stomach. Looking at Cait, she wondered if Cait felt same as she felt about her. 'To bad I didn't get the mild abilty to read minds like Ravyen.' she mused to herself, propping her head on her forearms.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hailey13 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Caitly nodded. "Um...I never really knew my parents. I always lived with my uncle and aunt. I didn't have any REAL cousins; they were cousins by adoption see? Um..."

She tapped her nail on her chin. "I met Djin in kindergarten. She pushed me off the swings; I slapped her so hard it broke her nose. We said 'Sorry', shared dessert, and well-here we are now! Kinda weird isn't it?" She nodded to herself. "I love shooting games! It's so fun!" She smiled dreamily.

She cleared her throat and blushed. That was silly, wasn't it? Yeah..."Um, well...I like chocolate!! Mmm...oh! And strawverries! One year Djin and me, well, we bought these chocolate covered strawberries yeah? And uh-" She giggled. It was so funny!

"Well, when we got back to her house, they all melted and when we opened it, all the chocolate dripped onto the both of us! It was SO sticky and weird!!" She laughed real loud. "Then-then Djin says 'Well, lets see what would happen if we froze them in the choco!' So, we put it in the freezer, change clothes, and I go home. The-the next morning, we open the freezer and it's like a frozen river of chocolate in a box with strawberry shaped rocks!!"

She giggled until her cheeks turned red. "It was awesome!!" She stopped giggling and looked at Condora. "We still ate them though. Soo good! Though Djin swore off them forever. Said it was too much work."

Hailey13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:19 pm

"Hm, sounds vaguely like fun." Condora says as tilted her head. Looking at her, she grinned slightly as a thought came to her, 'Why not.'

Next morning, Condora woke up to see Ravyen and Djin staring at her. "Who knew that my sister like Cait." Condora, noticing that Cait was spawled on her bed, blushed and grumbled "Frack."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hailey13 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm

Djin giggled. "Eh, I knew Caity liked Connie; didn't know it was the other way around, too!!"

Cait grumbled in her sleep that sounded vaguely like, "Frak no, get offa my...waffle." and turned over in her sleep, curling herself around Condora a little. She snored a little.

Djin sighed. "Be careful though, Connie. She tends to sleep talk AND walk!" Djin giggled a little behind her hand.

Hailey13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Condora, covered her face and fell back on Cait. "Shoot me." "Nah, it's funny." Ravyen, after chuckling, went over and leaned over Cait's head. "Wake Cait, or I'm taking your waffle."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hailey13 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 am

Caitlyn jumped up, bashing her forehead into Ravyen. "MY WAFFLE!!" Still half asleep, she tackled Condora and hugged onto her like a teddy bear. "My...waffle..." She giggled sleepily, then blinked. "Ravyen, go home~ Go eat YOUR waffle."

Djin sighed. "I'm...gonna go sit down. This is too funny!" She sat in a seat and watched.

Hailey13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:03 pm

"Can't my home got invaded, remember. That's why my family is here to begin with." Ravyen said, narrowing his eyes slightly. Condora covered Caitlyn's hands and poked her forehead.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hailey13 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Cait giggled. "Uh-huh...that's what SHE said..."

Djin sighed. "She's never in her right mind in the morning. Either coffee or hot chocolate helps."

Cait giggled and blinked. "Coffee??"

Hailey13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:22 pm

"Sounds familar."

Later, Ravyen was listening to reports from bridge crew. "What do you mean there are two heavy warships after us?!" the captain exclaimed in a nonbelieving tone. As the crewman explained his finding, Condora rubbed on the necklace that Cait gave when her head was firmly back in place. 'Must be what Ravy felt yesterday.' she thought as she glanced towards Djin at her station.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!