Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Knights of a New Age

Knights of a New Age

a part of “Knights of a New Age”, a fictional universe by Mrkrutiika.

Humans, the weakest of races have ruled the once radiant land of Terejhsa for over two centuries, bleeding the land dry of its riches. A group of young Knights have risen in these dire times in order to fight for a life worth living.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Knights of a New Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Knights of a New Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrkrutiika on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:00 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Knights of a New Age"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
-Happiness is only real when shared-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mrkrutiika
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Knights of a New Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrkrutiika on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:31 pm

Hello all, this place used to exist, however we've moved!

The link is below :

roleplay/the-knights-of-a-new-age/
Last edited by Mrkrutiika on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mrkrutiika
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:40 pm

Hey, I'm quite interested in the roeplay, but first, I actually have a couple of questions. I'm not quite clear on this, what do you mean by PM a link to your character? And secondly, are we able to create our own races, or just human and elves?

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:46 pm

This really caught my eye, it really look great but I also have question on the equipment, how advanced is it?, like rifles, pistoles, swords and shields, but other than that I look forward to join.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrkrutiika on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:13 am

Hello :D So nice to see some interest in this :) Thank you!!

Cato the great: I am pretty new, so I don't know how it works here, but usually people have characters and have little sheets etc set out about them which they message the RP creators if interested in joining?
As for creating races, at the moment its a world of dwarves, humans, elves, wizards/mages, riders and dragons. However I am open to new races just not the biggest fan of anthro's, or demigods- mainly because they don't seem to have a place in the story. :)

Specmarine: So the equipment is as advanced as pistols in the less wealthy human areas, large war machines in the noble quarters but swords and shields outside human control due to poverty. Everything is powered by steam at the moment in the human population (however other races have trills of magic to aid them). There aren't advanced as airships as of yet, but believe you me, the queen is working on it ;)

Mrkrutiika
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:58 am

Nice!, hope to join soon after I get some rest and I can't wait to see what all our main goals are!, gonna be fun!.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrkrutiika on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:16 am

Well I have some ideas for that, however, like I mentioned before I don't want to lead this RP, I want it to be a collaboration, so I am looking forward to working on it together! :)

If you have pictures or descriptions of where your character is from that would be great, in the mean time I'll start working on the capital human city!!

Mrkrutiika
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrkrutiika on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:39 am

Just as a side note regarding the airships, these are in some sort of development, but the general populace are unaware that such things could even exists.. unless they plan on inventing the idea themselves ;)

Mrkrutiika
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eXion on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:47 pm

this looks really interesting, and id love to do it, so hit me up if i can join in

eXion
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrkrutiika on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Hi there exion, I just wanted to let you know, we've moved, this is the new page :

roleplay/the-knights-of-a-new-age/

Mrkrutiika
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!