Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kodoku~ the teenage solitude~

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Kodoku~ the teenage solitude~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:00 pm

Ryosuke drew in another breath and looked over at Reiko. he smiled at her and took the pencil.

" heh im sorry. you know how i am... im impatiant when it comes to my writing utensils" said Ryosuke grinning at Reiko

christ she saved my ass...but why thought Ryosuke through a sigh as he looked at Mr.Kasima

" feh i dont have time to start fights with stupid teachers that dont have a clue about what im going through right now" said Ryosuke getting up and leaving the class

" oh and thanks" said Ryosuke smirking at Reiko as he left. he went up to the roof Ryosuke didnt feel like staying in school so he went to the one place where he felt safe. he let the wind touch his skin. the wind was warm and relaxing.

no one understands my problems...stupid kasima.... thought Ryosuke sitting against the wall

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:52 pm

As she saw Ryosuke walk out of the classroom, it crossed Reiko's mind that there was no way in hell that Kasima would believe that she had been loaning him a pencil. Despite the fact that the source of his annoyance had vacated his seat and walked out the door, Kasima did not raise his glance from the seat Ryosuke had occupied. She considered maybe saying something in an attempt to lighten the mood, but the scowl on the teacher's face was not at all welcoming.

He turned his eyes on her, glaring and cold; he was clearly upset with her because she had helped Ryosuke get out of trouble. His eyes flashed at her, and Reiko grimaced. This is going to hell in a hand basket...and fast. He looked menacingly down at her, and for a moment Reiko feared he would lash out at her. If that was the case, she was prepared to take him on, no matter how dangerous he appeared. But he didn't. In a show of squandered anger, Kasima turned around and headed back to the front of the class.

Reiko took this chance to do something that she had never done before - ditch class. It was a time-honored tradition amongst street punks to cut class at least once a day. Though this aspect had never appealed to her, Reiko felt a bit rebellious at the moment, probably brought on from her interaction with Ryosuke, and she scooted back from her desk and slinked out the door into the hall.

As the door slid shut behind her, she let out a flustered sigh. What the HELL are you thinking, Reiko? You know better than to wander out of class...You're getting into a hype of Ryosuke. Stupid Ryosuke; he just had to go and get in trouble, didn't he? Ah, crap. She cursed. There was only one thing she could think of doing - confront the troublesome little street thug. She put her hands behind her head and started walking towards the stairwell, knowing that Ryosuke could only be one place if he was still on campus.

To the roof.
"Tell people you're the Metatron and they stare at you blankly, but mention something out of a Charlton Heston movie and suddenly everyone's a theology scholar." - Metatron, Dogma

Greeneyes: Head of the Department of Redundancy Department.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Greeneyes
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:02 pm

Ryosuke sat on the roof there was nothing better to do anyways. he just sat there and let nature soak in. he lit a smoke

i made a fool of my self. and in front of Reiko... what the hell was i thinking. thought Ryosuke as a cold wind blew. Ryosuke puffed out more smoke.

and to make things worse...i got her into my mess... shes not going to want to speak to me. nice going Ryo Ryosuke hung his head he felt really bad for once. he didnt think about what he was doing and now it cost him a friendship with a pretty girl

"damn it straight to hell" said Ryosuke through a puff of black smoke

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:06 pm

She was not surprised to see smoke coming from the boy on the roof.

"Jesus, Ryosuke," she said as she walked onto the roof. She walked casually over to him, still not sure what one earth had possessed her to leave class and come after him. "You wanna give yourself cancer before you're twenty? Put that damn thing out."

Greeneyes
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:22 pm

" why do you care" said Ryosuke looking down at her feet. he was suprised that Reiko had followed him up to his secret spot.

" why are you here.... i supose you want your pencil back" said Ryosuke not looking her in the eyes he held out the pencil with a shakey hand

" im...sorry" said Ryosuke his mouth getting dry again

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby La Tasha on Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:00 pm

The bell and Felecia made her way out of the door, 'Home free!'. She made her way to Alegbra 1 as fast as she could so she could talk to her best friends about everything that had gone on that day.
1234.. Tell me that you love me more...

La Tasha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:24 pm

"Why do you care?"

I have no idea, Reiko thought. She didn't. Yesterday, Ryosuke could have been hit by a bus and she wouldn't have cared too much. But today was different. Why did she care? She couldn't think of any reason...except for -

"Why are you here.... I suppose you want your pencil back,"

"I'm...sorry,

"What?" Reiko was brought out of her thoughts. She looked down at the pencil in Ryosuke's hand, as if remembering that she was up here because of it. "Look, Ryosuke-kun, don't apologize. I'm not in trouble as far as I know. And even if I were, my mom will never have time to hear about it. You think I'm really here for the damn pencil? Hell, you can keep it if you want." She brushed his hand away. "Can't I come up here to check on you?"

What the hell am I saying? Reiko thought. Her mouth had said the words before her brain had even realized what it was doing. But, in the midst of it, she realized that some odd feeling was clogging up her brain. It wouldn't let her head act accordingly.

"Look, Ryosuke," she began. "I know we don't know each other very well, and I know you've got some crazy shit going on in your life, but...I...I care about you, alright?"

Greeneyes
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:35 pm

"Look, Ryosuke," she began. "I know we don't know each other very well, and I know you've got some crazy shit going on in your life, but...I...I care about you, alright?" Those words... those sweet words, Ryosuke had longed to hear them from some one from any one. tears fell down from his face.

is she for real...who could care for a street rat like me Ryosuke found himself Crying bitterly. he lowerd his head so that Reiko couldnt see his tears

"y-..you dont mean that" said Ryosuke still with his head down

" you...cant mean that...every one i care for is...." started Ryosuke Crying more than ever

"....dead" Ryosuke lowered his head more he didnt want Reiko to see him like this with snot comming out of his nose and tears comming down his face as if it started raining

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:48 pm

He was crying at her words. Nothing Reiko had ever said made people cry. She was a bit taken aback, and considered apologizing. If there was one thing she hated to see, it was people crying. She took a step forward, and then Ryosuke spoke,

"Y-..you don't mean that,"

Reiko stopped and made a fist. She was about to punch him for implying she was a liar, but his next words froze her intentions.

" You...can't mean that...every one I care for is....dead."

Reiko could see that he was trying to hide his tears from her, but he was failing at it. Dead? All of the people he...dead? She continued toward the still boy and took his hand in hers. Reiko's body did all of this by itself - she was not thinking, just acting. But it didn't feel wrong; this felt like the right thing do to. She didn't know why, but she gave him a hug. He was shaking from trying not to cry in front of her. "I'm sorry to hear that, Ryosuke-kun," she whispered into his ear. "I really am. And I really do care about you, Ryosuke-kun."

She broke the hug suddenly, as if realizing what she had just done. "Oh...I'm sorry, I didn't mean...I didn't know -"

Greeneyes
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:10 pm

Ryosuke stopped Crying as she hugged and wispered to him. he wanted her so bad but there was no way that he was going to tell her that. he wiped his tears away and looked at her

"thank you Rei-chan.... i needed that" he hugged her then walked near the stairway

" i need to think... im going to go to my apartment" said Ryosuke as he walked off the roof

Mean while~unknown location~

" it seems our target is on the move..." said a man standing on a building watiching Ryosuke with a cold gaze

" we shall make our move fast and swift he wont know what hit him" said the man sitting on the edge of the buiding

" this town will be mine once hes dead"

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:54 pm

Reiko didn't say anything as Ryosuke walked past her. He had thanked her for the hug, and that made her feel happy. Knowing she had helped someone uplifted her; usually it took nothing but a person's thank you to make her feel like she had accomplished her goal - but Ryosuke was different. She couldn't let him walk away after a simple 'Thank you'. She was yearning to know what he was thinking and feeling. As he walked away from her, toward the door leading down to the school building, Reiko called out,

"You know what? It's too fine a day to spend it in a stuffy classroom." She raced over to him and looped her arm into his. Her next words came out of her mouth before she could stop them, "What do you say I come with you?"

Greeneyes
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:06 pm

Ryosuke looked at her. then he looked away he was blushing. he opened his mouth and said

" hows about we grab a bit to eat? hows that sound Rei-chan" Ryosuke looked at her and smiled it was a real smile. a smile that had not apeared on his face for years

Meanwhile

" the two are on the move" said the man who watched Ryosuke

" im on it" said a man on a walkie talkie

" make sure theyre both...dead" said the man watching Ryosuke

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:26 pm

"Food sounds great," Reiko said with a smirk. "I didn't get to have any breakfast this morning."

Ryosuke was blushing, but seeing him like this only made Reiko want to laugh. It was evident that Ryosuke was new to hanging out peacefully with other people; despite his confident attitude in everything else, Ryosuke's awkwardness at simple human contact was obvious. Reiko could only smile to herself in amusement. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, Ryosuke was kind of cute when he was blundering.

What are you doing? The voice of argument awakened in her head. This was a usual occurance when half of Reiko's being disagreed with what the other half was doing.

What does it look like?

You're hanging out with Ryosuke...Sanjo Ryosuke.

I'm aware of that.

Then you're also probably aware that this is the stupidest thing you've ever done. You're throwing class out the window - for a street punk!

Ah, but you seem to have forgotten that I am also a street punk. I just go to class and get good grades. Look, what's it matter anyway? He's a misunderstood kid who could use a little friendship and compassion.

No one else seems to think so...

That's not my problem. People see what the want to see in other people: all they want to see is a street kid who's not worth saving. I want to see someone else. The REAL Ryosuke Sanjo.

And that was that. Reiko stamped out the last remaining doubts of her actions that morning with that simple statement. She was going to reach the real Ryosuke Sanjo.Reiko gave a bit of a chuckle as they walked out of the building and into the street.

Greeneyes
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:56 pm

Ryosuke was happy... really happy, he was hanging out with some one like him. it was the first time he had hung out with some one as beautiful as Reiko.

this is nice...now i know why i feel the way i do. maybe i am worth saving thought Ryosuke as they walked in to the resteraunt they sat down and ordered food. just then Ryosuke heard gun shots. the bullets whizzed into the window shattering them with a loud crash

" GET DOWN REIKO" Ryosuke pushed her down as a bullet ripped into his arm

Meanwhile~ on top of the building~

" damn and i was aiming for the girl. but i got him he shouldnt be too much of a work out now" said a man holding a sniper rifle.

" hey Reiko... are you ok" asked Ryosuke as blood dripped down his arm

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:14 pm

"GET DOWN, REIKO!"

Reiko had heard the gunshots, but dismissed them as a car backfire. When she felt a hard shove on her back, and dropped to the restaurant floor. Even though she was under the table, Reiko ducked her head and covered it with her arms. What the FUCK? She heard Ryosuke suck in air, like a gasp, and looked over at him. There was a bloody circle in his arm - a bullet wound.

"Hey Reiko... are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. But there's no time for that," she said, looking behind them. There was no one. Well, at least no one who looked like they had just blasted a round of bullets into the air. The window by their booth was broken, the glass sprinkled among the remains of their breakfast. Reiko looked out the window, expecting so see something, anything that would lead her to find who had done this. She thought she saw something moving on a building roof, but she Reiko knew better than to stand still during an attack.

"Ryosuke, your arm," she said. It struck her that the boy might have just saved her life. Guilt coursed through her as she realized that Ryosuke had taken the bullet for her. "Shit, man, I'm sorry. You got shot because of me."

She could hear sirens wailing down the road already. The restaurant manager must have called them the minute the initial shooting was over. Among the cries of startled and scared diners, Reiko considered her options - stay and fight, or run to fight another day. Seeing as how their opponents were armed, she seriously doubted it would be wise to oppose them at the moment.

She took a look at Ryosuke's arm, millions of things going though her head. This kid needs a hospital...and we gotta get the hell out of here. I have a feeling the people responsible might come after us.

She grabbed Ryosuke's good arm. "Just follow me, alright?"

Greeneyes
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:20 pm

Just then a spray of bullets blocked theyre path-they were trapped. Ryosuke dove under the Table and pushed Reiko farther away from him.

" Reiko.... i want you to leave me here right now... ill cover for you just get the hell outta here" said Ryosuke looking at her in a serious way. he continued

" those bastards are after me im sure of it. just get your self away ill deal with em" said Ryosuke as he pulled out one of his bb guns. he stroked it. the cool metal felt nice in between his fingers.

i know a bb gun cant do much but i can at least try to hit him...i just hope i can buy her some time thought Ryosuke he really liked Reiko and seeing her die was not an option. he would protect her even if it cost him his life.

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:28 pm

"Ryosuke, you're in-fucking-sane if you think I'm gonna leave you here!" Reiko shouted. She ducked again when another round of bullets sailed into the restaurant. She grabbed Ryosuke by the collar of his uniform, "Look, man, I don't know who you pissed off, or what your deal with these people is, but I'm not leaving you. We either both get the hell out or we both stay the hell here and fight - there are no other options. I'm not leaving a friend behind."

She looked down at the gun in his hand. A BB gun won't do very much...Hell, neither will my fists. But I guess BB guns are better than no guns. She knew Ryosuke carried two of them with him at all times; since one of his arms was injured, there was no way he could use both of them. She extended her hand toward him. "Look, you got shot because of me; the least I could do is help you get out of this mess. Give me your other gun - I know how to shoot, I swear. I'll guard your back and we'll finish these guys off faster."

She looked into his eyes, "Trust me. Please."

Greeneyes
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:37 pm

Ryosuke looked in her eyes. he sensed a sort of determination inside of her,but there was no way he was going to let her die.

" fine... but you do know that once you fire back your in my mess with me" said Ryosuke not wanting her to get involved as he gave her his other gun

" you still have a chance to live a normal life... you still have a chance to leave this street rat behind" said Ryosuke holding his gun and aiming it at the man on the roof.

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:46 pm

Reiko took the gun and cocked it. It was kind of sweet for him to be worried about her, but there was no need for him to be. She could take care of herself. Whatever he meant by 'my mess' was something she would have to discover later on. At the moment, she was intent on not letting her
friend die, and that was all she had to worry about for now. Whatever problems he had with these people could be saved for later - it was do or die at the present moment.

"You're not just a street rat, Ryosuke," She asked with a smile. "At least, not to me. Besides, we have to stick together, you know? And don't worry about me shooing away my normal life - I never wanted to live normally, anyway."

Greeneyes
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:53 pm

Ryosuke smirked at her and ran out into the middle of the resteraunt. bullets started whizzing past him he started firing back.

" well then its you and me to the end now isnt it Reiko chan" Said Ryosuke as he hit the man in his arm. Ryosuke Had seen the hit

"Reiko-chan finish it!!!! said Ryosuke dodging some bullets and diving in side a booth. Ryosuke continued firing

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!