Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Kodoku~ the teenage solitude~

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Kodoku~ the teenage solitude~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:11 pm

"You and me 'till the end, indeed," Reiko repeated. She aimed the gun and pointed, using an over turned chair as a shield. A man on the roof opposite the restaurant doubled over and fell. She smiled to herself. BB guns are most useful, now that I think about it.

She turned around at Ryosuke's cry to put an end to the event, and fired two more shots at the one person who was still standing. One shot his the man's stomach, and he doubled over. The other shot, fired with more accuracy, hit the man's head - his temple to be more exact. The man crumpled to the ground and Reiko smiled in triumph.

She raised her fist in the air, adrenaline still coursing through her body. It was nice to be wreaking havoc so early in the morning. She extended her hand to Ryosuke for a high-five. "We got 'em!"
"Tell people you're the Metatron and they stare at you blankly, but mention something out of a Charlton Heston movie and suddenly everyone's a theology scholar." - Metatron, Dogma

Greeneyes: Head of the Department of Redundancy Department.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Greeneyes
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:06 pm

Ryosuke smiled at her, he raised his hand and slapped it.

"yeah we did... i didnt know you had it in you" said Ryosuke who then flinched his arm was killing him

" ah...damn it " said Ryosuke holding his hand that was still bleeding he slumped down in a chair

" well i guess you wanna know why these men are after me" started Ryosuke taking some paper and tieing it around his wound

" well i was involved with some shady men in my past. they wanted something from me that i didnt awaken or something to that effect. so i ran." said Ryosuke as he continued

" they had some one kill my mother...im sure of it....and once my father found out that i was involved with the same men he shuned me" said Ryosuke

"and these men want to take control of the country one city at a time... i cant let them do that... thats why ive been alone fighting them. and that is why ill continue to be alone untill every one in that organization is dead" said Ryosuke looking away from her

" this is why im always alone... i dont want anyone else to get hurt because of me. so you'd be better off leaving me alone Reiko-chan" said Ryosuke still looking away from her

i dont deserve any one like Reiko....if shes here with me and she gets hurt its going to cause me pain...and i dont want any one else to die because of my problems Thought Ryosuke as hot tears fell down his face. they fell down and hit the glass splashing Ryosukes cheek a little... he hated crying in front of people... he felt weak.

Mean while in an unknown location

" feh you get rid ofus i think he has it backwards : we will get rid of him" said a man watching a moniter

" hidden cameras are the greatest arent they Ryosuke" said the man who was watchin their conversation in his hide out

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby La Tasha on Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:12 pm

Finally! I get to go home and soak my feet., Felecia made her way home after saying good bye to her friends. She limped up to her cozy little apartment, unlocked the door and went in. She checked her answering machine, while putting her stuff down and locked her door back.
1234.. Tell me that you love me more...

La Tasha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:19 pm

"There you go again," Reiko said, taking a seat in one of the few establishment chairs that was not covered in glass. "I won't lie, you're mixed up with some insane people, my friend, and it sounds a bit scary. But I think that's why I can't walk away. Now that I know about it, I would look like a really bad person if I just left you to deal with it alone; hell, never mind looking like a bad person - I would feel like a bad person."

She looked at Ryosuke, who was trying hard to hide tears again. "I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I don't know what that's like, losing a parent, but I bet it wasn't easy." She looked at the bullet wound on his arm and sighed in relief. The bullet hadn't gone the whole way through, it seemed - it had only grazed the skin. But it was a nasty graze and it was still bleeding. She would probably be able to clean it up at home. She walked over to him casually and put a hand on his cheek. She brushed some tears away. "It's okay to cry, you know. Just because you're crying doesn't mean you're weak. It takes a really strong person to finally let go and cry."

She extended a hand toward him. "And don't ever tell me to leave you alone again. It's not only you these creeps are after; they're after the country. And I'm not gonna let 'em have it. And I'm not gonna let 'em hurt you, either. Besides, it never hurts to have someone who can help you kick ass. C'mon, Ryosuke, let's bail. The cops'll want answers, and I'm not in the mood to talk to them."

Greeneyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:53 pm

Ryosuke looked at her as he got up

".... ok... you win. just dont get killed on my account." said Ryosuke as he held her hand. he wiped off his tears.

"let go to my house... we can fix my wound up and you can rest for a bit...then we can get a game plan going" said Ryosuke as they walked out the door.

it feels nice to be with her like this...maybe i should open up to her... but i dont know if i should go into detail about my past... she would hate me for it thought Ryosuke he wanted to tell her every thing but something in his heart stopped him

your going to get hurt again... this is why you should not have interacted with her... shes just a street rat Said Ryosukes voice of reason. Ryosuke answered back

shes not a street rat... shes my Friend and im not going to regret that i hung out with her... Ryosuke let all of his doubts out, he was willing to accept that she was going to have his back for a while... but under one condition. he wasnt going to get too close to her.

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:24 pm

Reiko walked next to Ryosuke on the way to his house. She didn't know where he lived, so Reiko let him lead the way. The restaurant was behind them, and they walked in silence - each one to their thoughts.

She knew that this behavior was unlike her, but Reiko didn't care. It looked like she was finally making a friend, a real friend. And she was going to do anything she could to make sure that he was okay in the end. If he had some trouble, she was willing to help him out. That's what friends did, right? They helped each other out. Still, there was the voice at the back of her head that told her to be mindful and careful of Ryosuke. If she got too involved with him, she might end up getting hurt in the end - or worse, she might end up hurting him.

She trusted him, but she didn't want to see him get hurt on her account. If they were going to be together through this crazy fight for the country, she was going to have to draw a line somewhere in terms of how close they were going to get. She deiced that how much she opened up to him would depend on how much he opened up to her. It was only fair trade, then.

Thank God mom's out of town a buisness trip she thought. Her mother had left that morning for America with her boss, and the meetings would take all week. Her mother wasn't going to be home in a long time, so Reiko hoped that this mess might be cleared up before that time was up, and her mother would never have to find out about her leaving school.

Reiko saw a small building of apartment complexes ahead, and could only guess that this was where Ryosuke was headed. She shook her head to clear it.

"So, Ryo-kun, is this where you live?"

Greeneyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:59 pm

Ryosuke walked up to the door of his apartment

" yeah this is my shack" said Ryosuke laughing as he opened the door. inside there wasnt much. only a mat a refridge a tv and a boom box

" its not much but make your self at home" said Ryosuke sitting on his mat

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:15 pm

"Thanks,"

Reiko walked into the house and sat down on the floor, seeing as how there were no couches. It was small place, but it didn't look too bad. She liked the simplicity. Ryosuke lived alone, and it looked like a single teenage boy's apartment. There was nothing but the bare necessities, not even a picture of his mother that she could see, and it made Reiko feel a little sad for Ryosuke.

No one should have to live in this much solitude...

For a moment, she looked down at her uniform, and brushed away the dust on her top. Glass shards were still embedded into the cloth, and her sleeves were a bit torn from where she had cut in on glass fragments - probably from rolling out of the bullet's way on the ground. The uniform shirt wouldn't survive too many more encounters with flying bullets and glass.

Let's face it - this thing is ruined. Reiko considered that they would probably be running from those guys at the restaurant again today, and frowned. It was uncomfortable to run in a skirt, and not at all practical - she had to change her clothes. But that was easier thought than done: Reiko's house was a ways away from here, and going out into the street would give whomever was after Ryosuke a chance to follow her home. Sighing, and deciding it was for a greater good of Japan, she turned to Ryosuke.

She was blushing, and she knew it; but she couldn't help it - this was awkward. "Hey, Ryo-kun...I know this is kind of weird...but, do you have a pair of pants and a shirt I can borrow?"

Greeneyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:15 am

Ryosuke looked at her and smiled

shes blushing.... she looks kinda cute when shes like this thought Ryosuke as she asked her Question

Hey, Ryo-kun...I know this is kind of weird...but, do you have a pair of pants and a shirt I can borrow?" Ryosuke thought about it for a while then he went into a closet and pulled out a pair of jeans a white t-shirt

" i dunno if this is going to fit you... but its the only thing i found that looked close to your size" said Ryosuke as he took off his uniform and t-shirt he forgot that Reiko was there

" uh... im sorry im not used to people being here... ill change in the bathroom you change out here." said Ryosuke who was blushing as he took out a red t shirt and black jeans with a red cap

" tell me if you need anything" said Ryosuke as he left her in the living room

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:04 pm

Reiko had to stifle a laugh as Ryosuke went into the bathroom, his face as red his shirt. She had looked away the second Ryosuke's shirt had been over his head, and blushed only a little more. As odd as it was for her to admit it, Ryosuke had a nice chest. She'd looked away too soon to really appreciate his features, but she had seen enough.

As the door to the bathroom closed, Reiko quickly threw off her uniform and changed into the jeans and T-shirt. The jeans fit better than she thought they would; they were only a bit loose around the seat because the cut was made for men, but it wasn't uncomfortable. The shirt fit nicely as well, only slightly tight over her chest. Ah, teenage boys...wear their pants more loose than they do their shirts.

She ruffled the bangs over her face, as if to put the finishing touches on her makeshift outfit; she stopped in mid-brush, realizing that she was trying to pretty her hair up...for Ryosuke. She blushed, thankful that Ryosuke was in the bathroom and couldn't see her check her behavior. She sighed, and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Ryo-kun, the clothes fit. Thanks."

Greeneyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:14 pm

Ryosuke Put on his shirt and his cap. he then walked out to meet Reiko.

" you look good...and the clothes fit you well" said Ryosuke blushing Ryosuke flinched again because of his gun shot wound. Blood Trickled down his sleave

" ah shit... i was careless..." said Ryosuke holding his arm in pain

" so whats the game plan" asked Ryosuke.... it was his mess and he had no clue what to do...pathetic

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:29 pm

"Ah, you idiot," Reiko said. She walked into the bathroom, finding rubbing alcohol, cotton swabs, and a few bandages in the medicine cabinet. This is probably what he uses to clean himself up when he gets into fights. She walked back into the main room and shook the bottle in Ryosuke's direction. "Let me take a look at your arm."

She sat Ryosuke down and pulled the cap off the alcohol. "This is gonna hurt like a mother, let me tell ya. But I know what I'm doing: my mom's sister is a nurse. I hang out in the hospital with her sometimes." She brought the arm closer to her face and inspected the wound. "You're lucky, you know that? The bullet's not in your arm; we'd be in real shit then."

She poured some alcohol onto his arm and wiped with away with the cotton. "Hold still...I just gotta clean it." For a few minutes, Reiko cleaned off Ryosuke's arm until the bleeding stopped. She felt kind of weird, sitting here, in a guy's apartment and cleaning off his cut. She was blushing again, but she couldn't help it.

Minutes later, Reiko wrapped the bandage around it tightly, applying pressure to the wounded limb and drew back. "Hm...it looks sort of professional. It'll hold for a while, I'm sure of it."

Greeneyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Ryosuke started to blush too. he looked away from her

" you know you dont have to do this for me" said Ryosuke as he flinched he turned to her. her arms were still on his, Ryosuke blushed even more

shes in my house cleaning my cut... this only happen when the girl- Ryosuke stopped thinking about it he didnt want to put silly fantasies in his head.

" you know... your hands... theyre really soft" said Ryosuke blushing and looking into her eyes innocently

" they remind me of my mothers hands... so soft" said Ryosuke looking up at the celing

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:52 pm

"Uh..."

For the first time in a long time, Reiko found herself unable to speak. She found the words touching and sweet, and was a bit flattered. She looked away as she felt her face get hot with embarrassment. Her hands were like his mother's hands? She sighed and raised her eyebrows. Wow...for someone to tell me that...Wow.

"Thanks, Ryosuke; that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. But, hey, that's what girlfri-I mean, friends are for."

What in the name of all that is good and holy was I about to say?! She turned even redder than before and placed one hand behind her back in a very sheepish manner and looked up into his eyes. Why do I feel like this? The butterflies in her stomach were not something that happened to her very often, and it really worried her that she was feeling them. Am I...staring to fall for him?

She placed a hand on the bandage she had just wrapped and leaned into Ryosuke. Her mind was out of order today, it seemed. She took a quick breath, and gave him a kiss.

Greeneyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:01 pm

Ryosuke felt hot and heavy. he wanted to kiss her but he stayed true to what he had promised him self. he wasnt going to get too close to her

"Rei-chan....im sorry... i just dont feel that way... your just my friend." lied Ryosuke he hated himself. he loved Reiko but he was hellbent on staying friends with her.

this is for the best...what if something happens to her. you two arent suposed to fall in love thought Ryosuke as he looked into her eyes

" i dont wanna hurt you...but its for the best" Ryosuke hated the words he was forced to speak

ill tell you how i feel when the time is right for it-just not now Thought Ryosuke

" so you have any ideas" said Ryosuke as he changed the subject

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:45 pm

Reiko drew back seconds later. Her brain finally reacted.

What the FUCK are you doing? Reiko's voice of reason was back again.

"Holy crap, Ryosuke, I'm so sorry!" She jumped to her feet and backed away from the boy. "I don't know what I was thinking - No, I wasn't thinking! I-I don't know what came over me! I'm so sorry." She took a deep breath and steadied herself against the wall. "Oh, God, I bet you think I'm a huge whore, don't you? I'm not like this, Ryo-kun, I swear. I think I just got caught up in the moment. I - you're my friend, and I just ... Oh, God...I'm sorry."

She slid down the wall, still breathing heavily and feeling bad with herself. God-[i]damn! Why had she done that? What on earth could have made her do something like that?

She looked up at Ryosuke again, who had said something to quickly change the topic, but Reiko didn't hear. "I'm really sorry."

Greeneyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:46 pm

" Dont worry about it... and i dont think your a whore." said Ryosuke smiling as he walked over and put his hand on her cheek

" you dont need to say sorry" Ryosuke whispered into her ear he then walked to his mat

" and well i dont know what im going to do now.. i mean i cant go back to school id put every one there at risk" said Ryosuke lying down on his mat

" and i cant just stay here, too many people are at risk" Ryosuke continued he wasnt sure on what he should do.

" hmmm...its going to be risky but its my only option at this point" said Ryosuke as he got up and prepaired his guns and a small katana

"reiko...were going to have to lure them out... i know this organization has three strong fighters. if i can lure them out then i can kill them... that way i can get to the core of the base and kill the leader quickly" said Ryosuke as he got up and leaned on the door he threw one of the guns to Reiko

" you know... you can back down at anytime.. like i said i can go do this alone.." said Ryosuke

Meanwhile in the main organization strong hold

" stupid child... dont you know i have this whole city bugged, i know all about your plans and i will stop you" said the same man who was at the monitors earlier.

"send in the ENFORCERS!"said the man

Two guys come into the room followed by one girl

" you called us my lord" said the first man

" what is it that you want" said the second man

" who would you like me to kill" said the girl

The man who summmoned them spoke

" well ive summoned you all here to get rid of a pest. so that we may accomplish our goal" said the man

" who is this pest" said the girl

" his name is sanjo Ryosuke and ive grown tierd of him and his friends.... kill him at all costs, there is a girl with him kill her too" said the Man holding up a picture of the two

" ill go after the girl" said the girl looking at Reiko's picture

" and ill go after sanjo" said the first guy

" ill save you for last" said the man talking to the second guy

" they both will die" said the man as the two left the hide out.

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:04 pm

Reiko caught the gun Ryosuke had thrown at her, handling it carefully in her hands. The cold metal of the piece sent a familiar shiver down her spine - the shiver one gets when the excitement of a fight courses through one's veins. She wished she could go back home and grab her trusty wooden sword from room. Reiko was proud to say that her sword skills were above those of an ordinary teen - she was good at what she did. While her sword was temporarily off-limits, Reiko knew that she could improvise with any sword-like weapon if need be. Goods were good, but Reiko was a person who preferred close-quarter, often hand-to-hand combat; pumping someone full of lead at a distance did not fill her as well as pumping her fist into someone's face from three inches away.

"I'm not backing out, Ryosuke, you have my word on that."

She cocked the gun experimentally. "I think the best way to take out these fighters is divide and conquer - split up and take them out individually. I know there's three, but we can deal with the weaker ones first and team up to finish of whichever one appears to be the strongest of the three."

She smiled, "I can't wait for this."

Greeneyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:14 am

Ryosuke smiled at her

" well i guess im going to be off...oh but before i go take this" said Ryosuke handing her a walkie talkie that he fished out of his pockets

" i have the other one... call me if you need help ok" said Ryosuke as he walked torwards the door... he tuned his head and looked at her with an inocent look. he softly said to her

" oh...and dont do anything stupid ok?" he opened the door and walked out

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby La Tasha on Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:19 pm

Felecia went outside to check her mail. She was a little shaken by the noise in one of the apartments. That must have been some fight. She went back to her apartment and bumped into Rysosuke, while looking at her mail.

La Tasha
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.