Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Kodoku~ the teenage solitude~

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Kodoku~ the teenage solitude~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:02 pm

well this is the story i came up with
The rules are standard rp rules no modding no flamming, you know

Story: "its hard to be a teen when no one knows that you exist" Ryosuke sanjo was a freshman in high school. he just moved in from the other side of town. he didnt know any one. for the first time in his life he felt really alone. on top of that hes not what you'd call normal-hes a street fighter who lost every thing

Name: Sanjo Ryosuke
Sex: Male
Height:'5,9'
Weapons: B.B guns and a knife
Apearance:(ill post a pic)
Personality: Ryosuke is a brash hot headed Kid. he always has a smart remark for anyone who pisses him off. he always has a smoke in his mouth and he hangs out on the roof alot. he tries to act tough but thats just a face. he is really a lonley kid searching for attention.

History: Ryosuke is a street fighter who had just moved into a one room apartment in tokyo. he had some differences with his father so he just got up and left. Ryosuke is a loner. he feels like he has no purpose in this world. so he fights to let out all his feelings. he is also looking for the man who killed his mother three years ago

Theme song: Kagen no tsuki( i can send people the song if they want it)
( i hope this is good enough. just tell me if you'd like me to change anything)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Re: Kodoku~ the teenage solitude~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby La Tasha on Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:05 pm

Can I join?
Name: Felecia Mayame
Sex: female
Height:'5,4'
Weapons: Her fists and anything she can get her hands on.
Appearance: She has long black hair with blonde highlights, sky blue eyes, an hour glass figure, and long slender legs. Felecia has a heart shaped face, plump lips, and almound shaped eyes. She's aways wearing jeans and a graphic tee, unless it's a special event. She wears a hat with almost every outfit.
Personality:She's out going and loves going places. She's either out with her friends or studying for a test. She can be such a nerd some times. Felecia has a short fuse sometimes and tends to throw things at people when she's angry. She can be flirty sometimes, though she tries not to, she just can help it. She interested in Sanjo, because he's a like a puzzle she can't solve. ((OOC: That sounded so corny! :shock: lol ))
History: Felecia lives Down the hall from Sanjo. Her parents agreed to let her live by herself and manage her own money to get a taste of the real world. Her friends call her, Muffin, for some strange reason.
1234.. Tell me that you love me more...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

La Tasha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:46 am

Mr. Kasima, the new recreational teacher pulled up to the school gates for the first time. Or, at least, it was the first time he pulled up to these particular school gates. Removing the sunglasses from his face, he revealed to none but himself, hidden behind the heavily tinted windows of his Aston Martin DBS. With a powerful car such as that, it was only expected that powerful speakers would be found within.

To give credence to that theory, from the car of Mr. Kasima could be heard, many blocks away, could be heard the sweet sounds of downtuned, distorted guitar riffs being played with blinding speed. As the music blasted, and it pinnacled in a shredding solo, Hirotashi Kasima could not help but allow the music to flow through him, and behind the veil of the darkened car windows, he allowed his head to thrash up and down for the duration of the solo.

Of course, despite not being visible, the very sight of such a classy car drew the attention of near every school kid, and not only was the car an Aston Martin, but from it was blaring some of the heaviest music around.

Turning off the music, the silence both in the car and on the streets outside the school was near deafening. The engine of the Aston ticked over just a few decibels above silence, but, putting the foot on the accelerator suddenly, the beast roared. A deep, satisfying sound that rumbled through the chest of Hirotashi. With precision, he parked the car and got out.

As he stood, stretching to his full six foot two inches height, he placed his sunglasses back on. A rather fancy accessory to an obviously fancy fellow. The sunglasses were frameless and without arms, resting soundly on his nose, a smooth oval shape were the pitch lenses, and covered his eyes entirely. Turning to lock the door, Mr. Kasima, as he would be called every day at this school, instead simply pressed a button on his key fob, and a loud beeping would be heard from the car. It was now locked, and the alarm was on.

He was dressed entirely in white, a stark contrast to the black of the car and its windows. His head was shaven and smooth. As he made his way towards the school entrance, his whole mannerism spoke of a man confident in his own self, and his pace was much more of a saunter that sent the perfect, pure white leather trenchcoat dancing around his ankles. A suit of white, also, hand tailored, and fitting the seemingly rather slim figure perfectly. A white shirt, and a white tie finished the image in perfection.

He would have fun at this school, that much he was sure of. But then, he enjoyed his job.
Last edited by Lord Saladin on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby La Tasha on Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:22 pm

Felecia walked to school with her friends like every other school day. She walked up just as Mr. Kasima drove up. She always thought he was an assassin, because he was to cool to be a teacher. Felecia walked into school to get ready for her first class.

La Tasha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:04 pm

OOC: La Tasha, I am sorry for potentially seeming a tad harsh, but I must comment on this... How exactly does Felicia know who Mr. Kasima is? It was clearly stated in the first sentence of my post:

Lord Saladin wrote:Mr. Kasima, the new recreational teacher pulled up to the school gates for the first time.

He has never been to the school before, so no one would know who he was, unless out of school. And your comment was in reference to him being a teacher.

I understand that you are likely to be new, but this is an important lesson in RP... You need to consider everything that is in a person's posts. Because, every single word plays a part to the RP. Just as that one, little sentence played such a part of import that it gave the rest of the post relevance.

Once again, sorry if I seem harsh.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby La Tasha on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:23 pm

OOC: It's ok. I missed that part. :( My bad.

La Tasha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:23 pm

Ryosuke walked out of his apartment and went the long way to school. he walked past the trees and the flowers. he loved this path because it was the one less walked by the students. and in a way it was kinda like his life. as he got into school he met up with a bully named kiba

"yo loser give me your lunch money"said kiba holding out a knife. Ryosuke looked at him with cold in difference

" im guessing that your going to kill me if i dont give you my money...well get ready to kill me cause your not gettin nothing" said Ryouke

" then DIE" said Kiba running at Ryosuke who dodged all his strikes

" kid... dont mess with me" said Ryosuke kicked kiba in the head and then walked away

" i dont like getting into meaningless fights...so buzz off" said Ryosuke walking to the stair case that led to the roof of the school

he gets to the roof and lights a smoke

" this is the life" said Ryosuke puffing smoke as he sat on the roof

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:04 pm

Name: Reiko Funnanori
Sex: Female
Height: 5'6
Weapons: Mostly her fists, but any object is welcome; she is particularly skilled with the wooden sword.

Appearance: Reiko sports dark brown hair, which almost always tied back in a ponytail. A shock of thick bangs covers her forehead and often her ice-blue eyes. For the most part, she wears her school uniform - the standard-issue skirt and top. On the weekends, she is usually wearing jeans and a T-shirt; a black jacket always hangs off of her thin frame.

Personality: Sarcastic, witty and reasonably likeable. Reiko is on good terms with every member of her class, as well as some of the upper classes; she has many acquaintances, yet not one true friend. This is something that Reiko is apathetic about, and she makes no effort in reaching out any farther to her classmates. She is mellow and laid back as long as boundaries are respected. Very similar to a dormant volcano, Reiko will erupt in a dangerous display of fierceness if provoked. She is not easily daunted and always eager to prove herself: this attitude won't allow her to turn down a challenge, which is the main reason she gets into so many fights in and out of school. Despite the fact that she does not have any steadfast friends, Reiko is incredibly loyal and willing to defend the people she cares about without thinking twice about doing so.

History: Reiko lives in a small apartment with her mother. Her mother is busy working for the duration of the day and, as a result, is not able to keep an eye on her daughter. Reiko loves and respects her mother immensely, and she tried to keep out of trouble for her mother's sake; yet the fact that Reiko "does not have a father" has caused her mother to be ridiculed by school kids and nosy women in the neighborhood. Reiko has a bad habit of lashing out verbally (and physically in the case of kids) at these attacks, which has earned her a bad reputation. She does nothing to try and correct this reputation, however, preferring instead that people be scared of what she might do to them if they give her mother trouble. Despite her 'street kid' stereotype, Reiko does very well in school and aims to become a doctor so that she and her mother can live well in the future.

IC:

Reiko noticed the arrival of the flashy sports car from the hallway window with mild amusement. It was not every day that such a sight rolled onto the school parking lot and actually parked. Three stories up, the sleek car was easy to appreciate; despite the fact that she did not care much for cars or shiny things, Reiko gave an impressed whistle. She was ignorant as to the make and model of the luxury automobile, yet Reiko couldn't help but notice the rather loud guitar chords strumming from its cabin. She nodded her head along to the music, as if in approval to the driver's tastes.

The vehicle was causing quite a stir on her floor, she realized suddenly. Students were clamoring out of their classrooms, some wandering in from the grounds, to press their noses against the windows. Cries of admiration, jealously, and surprise filled Reiko's ears, and she rolled her eyes. Show these guys a bit of what money can get you and you've got 'em hooked. Eh, materialism...what'cha gonna do? Her attention turned back to the car when the music died, announcing that the driver would soon make him or herself known. And make himself known he did.

Her first reaction was a small chuckle. The man that emerged from the black car was clad in all white. And it was clean, crisp, eye-raping white that made Reiko's eyes sting when the early morning light reflected off its surely expensive threads. He walked at a careful yet casual pace toward the building, doing a good job of pretending not to notice the stares of arriving students that followed his every step. It was his billowing white trench coat that really amused Reiko.

For some reason, the image of a man dressed in nothing but white and driving an expensive car sent the thought two thoughts into her mind: one, this man was a joke, a pimp who had somehow managed to obtain a job at the school; but that humorous thought was dethroned seconds later by her second impression. Reiko was overcome with the faint feeling that his man was, to a point, dangerous. The careful manner in which he walked caused a shiver to run up her spine.

She tapped a fellow student on the shoulder, "What is this guy?"

"Well, think about it," her peer replied. "The staff's one member short. He must be a new teacher."

"A new teacher, huh?" Reiko asked. She took a quick look around the hall. Not suprisingly, most of the students were still chatting away about the man, not at all sensing the air of danger that had caught Reiko's attention. "Hm...this'll be interesting."

Greeneyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:16 am

Ryosuke looked over the edge of the building and looked at the new teacher. he puffed some smoke and said

" you know... theres something about that guy i dont really like..." said Ryosuke walking down from the roof to get a better look.

" he may be a teacher... but i dont like his eyes" said Ryosuke looking at the teachers eyes.

" this is going to be fun" said Ryosuke as he finished his smoke

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:58 pm

Still with his sun glasses firmly resting on his nose, not a single sign that they may fall off, Mr. Kasima made his way towards the school doors. The eyes of students in the yard were fixed on either him, his car, or some awkward attempt to keep a gaze on both. With the suave saunter continuing almost seamlessly, Mr. Kasima did a perfect job of ignoring the many kids that were either in awe, or envy of the white clad man.

His smooth head was held high as he crossed the yard, and, in a smooth movement, he pulled from within his pristine white suit jacket a slimline cigar. A Hamlet, his favourite brand of slimline. Lighting as he walked, Hirotashi took a deep inhalation a moment before he reached the double, all glass doors that would lead him into the school properly.

Pushing the doors open, a single hand placed on each of the tall doors, the man in white kept the cigar between his teeth, inhaling and then grasping it with his right hand as he allowed the doors to swing shut behind him. Exhaling audibly, he made his way towards what he had been told was the staff room. From there, he would be told where his classroom was, and be introduced to the form he would be looking after this year. The form group would be interesting, but what he really looked forward to was the first Recreational Studies class he would give.

It was certainly true he enjoyed his job; passing on his knowledge to the youngsters so they can improve themselves, and grow gave a fantastic feeling. One Hirotashi knew everyone felt, but only teachers acted upon.

Not his first career choice, Hirotashi was well aware that he was lucky. His past had been far from ideal, but now, the twenty seven year old had been teaching for almost five years. At the end of the first semester, he would be celebrating a full half decade of enhancing the lives of kids. In the corridors, students stared quite openly at the tall, six foot seven inches, man dressed entirely in white of the finest cut, and with a cigar between his teeth. Rather than ignoring them now, the rather enigmatic fellow removed his glasses, and they disappeared into some pocket about his person, and nodded at each student who came within about four feet of him, which was not many. He wore a friendly smile as he sauntered down the corridors, as though the pace was his home, and he was king.

Against the cold, faded, blue and white tiles of the floor, the tap-tap-tapping of soles could be heard as Mr. Kasima walked, the white dress shoes wore upon his feet clanging with a steady, relaxed rhythm through the school. Having been given perfect directions, he knew where he was going to get to the staff room, and with anticipation, he made his way there eagerly.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:01 pm

As the man disappeared through the front doors three stories below her, Reiko placed her hands behind her head and began walking down the third-floor hall with no particular destination in mind; the bell had yet to ring the commencement of the school year, so Reiko found it pointless to sit down at the desk she would be calling hers for the next nine months just yet. It was hard to ignore the surge of students toward the stairwell, all eager to make their way to the first floor.

No doubt tryin’ to catch a casual glimpse of the old boy, Reiko thought with a smirk. In truth, she was curious to get a better look at the enigmatic man herself, but the obscure presence she had sensed earlier still lingered, and this made her think twice about running off after the rest of the school’s student body. Besides, Reiko had no burning desire to be tightly packed between the eager bodies that were sure to be jamming the first-floor corridors this very instant in hopes of soothing their curiosity.

Still… she thought. She could sense the seed of a conversation with herself begin to grow, and tried to derail her thoughts, but failed. Admittedly, there was something about this man that was, in a very strange sense, drawing her to him. She was unclear as to what it was, but Reiko’s thoughts landed somewhere near the fact that he seemed dangerous. She smirked.

Reiko was no fool, she knew to stay away from trouble if it came up her alley, yet she failed at doing so more often than not. She blamed her yearning for excitement and – a deadly combination of her personality and the rather uneventful life she led. Her interests had been peaked, no less, by the fact that the man gave off a sense chaotic harmony with every one of his fluid movements.

But it was precisely this quality about him that made her stop and consider. Danger emanated from him. It was a very rare, almost subtle danger that she didn’t feel too often; and it unsettled her. She would never say scared, because it took too much to strike fear into the heart of this girl, but she was defiantly unsettled by the unfamiliar sense of peril that lingered in the air.

But Reiko was patient and quick to gather her bearings. She curbed her enthusiasm and decided that if it were written on some deity’s to-do list, she would meet with the white-draped, guitar-blaring, hot-rod-driving dangerous faculty member in due time. Sighing, her concerns momentarily soothed, she continued her leisurely walk down the hall.
Last edited by Greeneyes on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greeneyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:26 pm

who was this man that had just walked into the school like he owned every body. a new teacher no doubt but he was just so mysterious. there was really something about him that said watch out.

But Ryosuke didnt have time for any of that bull. he had to get through another set of tests and home work so he could go home and search for that man some more. just then the bell rang for first period. Ryosuke gathered his things and walked into Recreational Studies. Ryosuke groaned at the fact that he was going to have to be stuck in class with a teacher that looked like he belonged in the mafia.

Ryosuke being the bored person that he is took out some headphones and started jamming to some tunes before class started. he tapped his fingers on the desk as students rushed into class. watching and waiting for the big shot teacher to come in and "grace" them with his god like presance.

the way they emulated this man like he was some sort of god was enough to make any ones stomache turn. Ryosuke turned off his head phones and looked out the window. not caring if he got scolded. he didnt want to be in class anyways.

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:30 pm

The cigar was nice, as he had expected, and in the path Mr. Kasima walked was a trail of thick, grey smoke. He didn't particularly care; most of the kids smoked anyway, given his previous experience. And so it was, with a trail of smoke following him, Mr. Kasima continued his path towards the staff office. It was quite a trek, but he enjoyed the walk.

Still the students were looking at the man walking along with such confidence; a stranger at that. Continuing his pleasant manner of nodding slightly to all who came within that short distance of him, a slow progression was made, and he finally came to stand in a pretty empty corridor, in front of the staff office.

Just as he placed a hand easily on the door to push it open, the bell sounded. He had not realised he was running so late. Pushing the door open, he immediately noticed that no one was there. All the teachers, it seemed, had gone off to their various lessons. A letter was all that was left, in a prominently placed envelope. With no one around, he drew his pocket knife, used it to rip open the envelope, and quickly placed it back within his trousers.

Reading the letter with more of a scan than an in-depth attention, he learned that he would not be meeting his form group as of yet, but instead would go directly to his first teaching class of the year. Grinning at that, he turned, and only then noticed a second piece of paper in the envelope, just before the packet was set to fly through the air towards the bin. Taking it out, a map of the school was revealed, and the first classroom was highlighted for him in a most unlovely fluorescent pink; obviously done by some secretary or admin woman.

Following the map, Hirotashi walked through the now empty corridors with exactly the same poise as he had when it was full. Smooth head high, he moved only his eyes to look at the paper so kindly offered to him by whichever kind soul had taken the time to prepare such a package. The clicking of his white shoes was quite loud now, and the rhythm was a measured one, as were his paces.

After several minutes he reached the classroom he was due to teach in. Luckily, it was not as far as walking from the entrance to the staff room, so he was literally three minutes late for the beginning of class.

As such, all the students were there, and as he took a moment to glance in, whilst at the same time, almost seamlessly, he walked into the classroom. He walked to his desk at the front of the room, picked up a dry wipe pen, and made his way to the white board in the centre of the front wall. In a hand as steady and confident as the man holding the pen, he wrote out his name in black upon the white board:

"Mr. Hirotashi Kasima"

Each individual letter, flowing, was written with a precise accuracy, and each individual stroke was as deliberate as the Mr. Kasima's actions; a perfectionist in every sense it would seem.

Turning then, he placed his feet a little over shoulder's width apart, folded his hands in front of him at his waist, and continued to take deep inhalations of his slim cigar, allowing it to remain in the grip of his teeth as he inhaled and exhaled. Each breath outwards emitted that same thick, grey smoke as had followed him through the corridors.

Without saying a word, he stood there, perfectly still save for the occasional drag on his cigar. In that silence, he turned his auburn eyed attention to each student for a little more than a moment, before moving to the next. His eyes were sharp, penetrating, his gaze the kind where you felt that you were being measured inch by inch. The type of gaze that left you believing the gazer now knew you better than yourself.

Still, he smoked away on his cigar, a cloud of thick smog like smoke hovering over him, just below the ceiling, like a small sea, waves roiling at random.

This lesson, the first one, would be fun, as it always was. But, being the consumate professional he was, Mr. Hirotashi Kasima kept that anticipatory smile hidden behind an almost stern, yet relaxed, facial expression as he continued to look at each student in turn, ensuring eye contact.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:52 pm

Ryosuke already hated this man with a passion. he hated the way he looked he hated the way he acted. everything about this man made Ryosukes skin crawl.

look at this mother**** Big shot. comming in here with a cigar like hes the best damn thing to walk on the face of this earth. thought Ryosuke as he bit his pencil's eraser and turned up his music.

who the hell does this guy think he is. walking in here like hes some sort of god. well if he thinks im going to bow down to him like all the rest of these simpletons he has another thing comming Thought Ryosuke scanning the class room for pretty girls. there was no way that he was going to a: listen to this mafioso(a person in the mafia) or B: get intimidated by his stature

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:13 pm

Reiko was pleasantly surprised.

She had ambled into the classroom where her first class was to be held, thinking what she hoped where the last of her thoughts concerning the new teacher, and taken a seat near the back of the class. Her reason for this was not because she was intent on mimicking a social outcast, but because the more popular members of the class tended to congregate near the front and middle rows and dedicate themselves to talking through every lecture. She had sat in pleasant silence, tapping her fingers to the piercing music flowing out of the headphones of the boy next to her – Ryosuke, his name was.

Her thoughts on him were minimal: an over-violent and confused teenager who desperately desired the attention and approval of others, something Reiko was sure he knew, but would never admit to. She didn’t mind him: he rarely bothered her, and on the rare occasion that they did pay each other any mind, their conversations were light and, if such a casual exchange of obscenities, slang, and street business could be called so, civilized.

But the reason Reiko sat now with an amused expression on her face was because the teacher had walked into class. Apparently, it was the priority of an omnipotent being that she and the white-clad teacher with a taste for expensive sports cars cross paths sooner, rather than later. He had waltzed into the room without faltering at his tardiness or excusing himself, and proceeded to write his name on the board in handwriting so neat it was to be envied.

Hirotashi Kasima, she read off the board. Now that she was in a room level with him, Reiko had an opportunity to appreciate his features, rather than the top of his head, which is all she had been able to see during his entrance from her perch on the third story. His outfit really was a dazzling white, and it blended in with the white of the board behind him. The cigarette dangling from his lip, spewing smoke into the classroom like a chimney with a vengence, was nice touch, she decided. But there was little intimidation in the ultra-slim filter-tip; his main weapons were his eyes, which were now flowing over the class.

Reiko met his eyes when they came to her. They were dazzling eyes, to say the least, and brought with their gaze a certain promise of intimidation. Undaunted, Reiko met his stare with her sarcastic, casual one. She could see a grin in his eyes, and allowed herself a smirk when she realized he was holding it back.

Finally, something to break the smooth waters of this redundant hellhole.

Greeneyes
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:45 am

Ryosuke looked over at Reiko who was smirking at the teacher. he chuckled to himself. he had always wanted to talk to her he just couldnt work up the guts to actually say hi.

the class dragged on..and on.. and on.. it was anoying. Ryosuke wanted the bell to ring so bad. all he wanted was to leave that hellhole. he glanced over at Reiko again. this time he was hell bent on talking to her.

ill do it this time. shes bored anyways thought Ryosuke as he opened his mouth to speak to reiko

"R-Reiko-chan...uh do you like this class so far" stamered Ryosuke who started to sweat. he was suddenly overcome with nervousness. Ryosuke was shy when it came to girls so he didnt know what to think. all he knew was that his mouth was starting to go dry... Ryosuke was bothered by the fact that he was losing his famous poker face because of a girl.

damn it... whats wrong with me...is this love wondered Ryosuke as he waited for her reply

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:09 am

OOC: As the class is still in place, I will take Ryu no Senshi's post as taking place during class time, whilst Kasima is stood at the front of the class.

The piercing, all encompassing gaze of Mr. Kasima landed on each and every student in the class, and once he had finished, his gaze returned on the young man who was listening to music. Just as he placed the auburn observance back to him, the kid spoke. It was obvious the young 'un was nervous speaking to the girl who had smirked lightly at the white clad, enigmatic teacher.

Taking the cigar, a slim cigar, but still much thicker than a normal cigarette, out of his mouth after taking an inhale, he made his way towards the back of the classroom. Exhaling as he walked, the blanket of smoke was still billowing just below the ceiling, and the cigar was now burning rather low. In the grip of his left hand; the cigar left behind a now withering trail of smoke.

A window was open, looking onto one of the various yards in the school. With a small flick of his fingers, the cigar flew deftly through the window,landing outside some distance off. The pace of the man never faltered as it became obvious he was walking towards the music loving, nervous young man. Reaching the front of the kid's desk, Mr. Kasima stopped, and placed himself directly in front of the kid.

Headphones were still in the boy's ears ((OOC: Ignore that if I am wrong.)) and so, as he stood in front, towering above the boy, a strong hand would come crashing down on the desk. A loud bang would fill the classroom. It would certainly get the kid's attention, along with that of everyone else. All eyes opened wide for a second, as the shocks just continued to build from this strange new teacher.

With his hand resting on the desk after the forceful slamming, auburn eyes concentrated entirely on the obviously troublesome child. Stern was that rather chilling stare, and it was now as though all others had left, his attention entirely on this kid who had started off on the wrong foot with the new Recreational Studies teacher.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:35 am

Ryosuke looked up calmly and shot the teacher a cold glare. what the hell does he want and why did he slam his hand on my desk? and HOW DARE he stare at me like that Ryosuke was pissed. he decided to speak to the teacher. he drew in a breath and said

"excuse me sir. but i dont aprove of your cigar smell can you please get away from me i am an asmatic" Said Ryosuke with an arrogent tone of voice .Ryosuke continued

" and sir... if you know whats good for you id sugest that you stop staring at me like you know me. i dont like it when people glare at me like they want to fight or something." Said Ryosuke smirking at the teacher.

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby La Tasha on Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:58 pm

Felecia walked into class late. She had been talking to her friends. Felecia was always the social type. When it came to school get got good grades, but she always was right at the border line when it came to being late. She's be late two times and she's never be late again until the next semester. 'The new teacher is more than likely a push over like the others', she thought as she made her way to class. She slipped in the class just has the teacher walked to one of her classmate's desk and took a seat. She took a deep breath, 'Maybe I'm safe.'

La Tasha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greeneyes on Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:26 pm

OOC: The bits in italic type are those I borrowed from Ryosuke's dialouge to set up this post.

IC:

"R-Reiko-chan...uh do you like this class so far?"

Reiko turned uncertainly, as if wondering if it had been really Ryosuke who had spoken to her, or some unseen classmate sitting on the other side of him. When she saw that Ryosuke was sitting next to the window, she immediately discarded the latter theory and allowed herself to be surprised.

It was not the fact that Ryosuke had spoken during class, that was to be expected of him, but the fact that he had spoken to her in such a nervous tone that made Reiko raise her eyebrows and smile in a bemused way. He usually spoke in very confident tones, and the insecurity she heard in his voice was in stark contrast to his usual attitude.

For a minute, a small, yet genuine flare of concern for Ryosuke coursed through her: was something wrong with him? It was unusual for Ryosuke to address anyone, let alone a fellow street thug, in such a straightforward and civilized manner.

Maybe it was her surprise that made her stay quiet longer than she usually did, but Reiko didn’t get around to answering Ryosuke. As she had been about to answer, Mr. Kasima had made his distaste at Ryosuke’s action known. She had seen the palm raise and fall with a loud slap onto the desk, and she frowned when she saw the piercing stare Kasima was giving her classmate.

She didn’t frown out of disapproval, but out of curiosity. What was the man thinking as he glared menacingly at Ryosuke? It was unsettling, to be sure – Reiko had gone to school with many teens like Ryosuke, and her experience was that most teachers had already given up on these kinds of students. But Kasima was different.

"And sir... if you know what’s good for you I’d suggest that you stop staring at me like you know me. I don’t like it when people glare at me like they want to fight or something."

Reiko groaned inwardly. She was sure Kasima hadn’t bought the asthmatic bit, but she knew Ryosuke was making a dumb move in challenging him to a fight. Had it been any other teacher, Reiko knew this threat would amount to nothing; a teacher couldn’t consent to a full-on brawl if they were interested in keeping their job or staying out of jail. But the fact that it was Kasima Ryosuke was testing made her uneasy.

Sighing, and wondering what in the hell had prompted her to save Ryosuke’s skin, Reiko grabbed a pencil off of her desk and held it out to Ryosuke.

“Jesus, man, if I’d known you’d make such a fuss about it, I would have loaned you the pencil sooner,”

Greeneyes
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.