Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. »

Players Wanted: DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers »

Konnichiwa gozaimasu!!!!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Konnichiwa gozaimasu!!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:32 pm

Hola, i'm a new member here!! I'm not a newbie to rping but any tips for this site would be much appreciated. Danke!! Nuff luv!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amethyst Knight
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:58 pm

Wow, that was awfully enthusiastic. o_o

Nothing wrong with that though. ^^ Welcome to RPGateway and all that good stuff. Good new enthusiastic members are among my all-time favorite things, so that's already a good sign.

As far as getting around the site goes, you should be able to handle that pretty easily with taking a look around and just checking some things out, but if you do happen to have any questions about things come up, or really need anything taken care of at all, feel free to ask. ^^ And with that said, welcome to the community. Hope you have a good time, really.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skuld on Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:05 pm

There were so many languages involved in that hello I'm not even sure where to start.

/explodebrain

Skuld
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:06 pm

"There you go again. "--Reagan

HAL
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:37 pm

Thank you 4 the welcome! and sorry about the whole hello thing. I have a tendency to integrate my languages when i'm talking fast or when i'm enthused. Habit!

Amethyst Knight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shounetsujigoku on Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:04 am

Chinkyaku, I hope you enjoy your stay, there are plenty of roleplays that you can join, or you can create your own. ^^, I hope to see you around the boards.

Shounetsujigoku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:04 am

I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time. ""? ?

HAL
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:23 pm

so yeah welcome to our little... or not so little world. I hope you'll like it here, I'm certainly enjoying myself. Have a look through the various RP's going on and find one or two that suit you, and just hop right in. By the way, danke is so my word :-p

Azmodai2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:24 pm

Thanks for telling me. Bitte sehr, keine Ursache!

HAL
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:29 pm

LOL! U know what my club found funny and strange, that there are ten ways to say thank you in german! I think it's kewl!

Amethyst Knight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:30 pm

You ask hard questions.

HAL
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:31 pm

wat do u mean?

Amethyst Knight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:31 pm

Amethyst Knight, Well, it's rather difficult to define.

HAL
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:37 pm

ohh...take a wild guess

Amethyst Knight
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!