Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Konoha High (IC Still Open)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Konoha High (IC Still Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby artemis101 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Tsunade leaned back in her chair, finally feeling relaxed. At least for a short while. She had finally got all her paper work done, and set up her class rooms the way she liked. The upside for her having the duties of a principal and a teacher is that her classes are later in the day, giving Tsunade a little break.

As she started to fully relaxed, her assistant came in. "What do you want from me now. I finished my damn paper work what else do you want?" Tsunade asked getting a little ticked off. "Well, Principal Tsunade. You forgot to inform Anko that she will not only be teaching Art but English as well," said Shizune, her assistant. With a groan, Tsunade got up from her chair and left her office. Heading straight for Anko's art room.

Anko was eating a onimanju, manju cakes with sweet potatoes, when her boss came into her classroom. 'What does she want now,' Anko thought as she swallowed a piece of onimanju. "So, what can I do for you, Principal Tsunade?" Anko asked. "You could teach English," Tsunade said straight to the point. "Wha? I'm already teaching art," Anko replied. "Well, the school board wants to cut the number of teachers at Konoha High to save money. So that they raise their own paychecks." Tsunade explained. Anko groaned, "Yet one more reason that I hate the school board. Fine I'll teach those snot-nose brats English."
Image Image Join My Fairy Tail RP! fairy-tail-open-t33536-20.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

artemis101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:48 pm

Kakashi sighed audibly as the new students entered directly after the event with the magically disapearing book. He would have to wait to address the boy who had destroyed his book until after class. "Thank you for joining us, students. Your late. Tardiness cannot be accepted." He looked at the clock and saw it was only a few minutes after the class should've started. "I'll let it slide this once, but be late again and I'll be forced to give you detention." He continued his lesson, restarting so the new students could understand.

Midnaros was surprised how quickly todays random events were going, but he let it all spin as it willed. Finally the teacher asked a quesion.

"You." He pointed at Neji, "How do we solve the equation 1x = 20? It is a very easy equation to solve."
The Past, Present and Upcoming Roleplays I Will Manage:
The Voice Of the Dead (Closed)
Kingdom Hearts: Origins 1 & 2 (Open)
The Game (Closed)
Kingdom 13: Humanity's War (Coming Soon)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby artemis101 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:48 pm

(Protagonist, you have no idea how much I love you now!I really thought this thread was destined to be dead! I'll try pm the others..... again. To see if they're still in or not. If not we need to find more people, or start this thing over.)

artemis101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:58 pm

"We're late.""Yes. I know, you've been saying that every 10 minutes for the last hour or so. I get it!" Normal enough argument between me and my best friend on our way to school. And you would think that he wouldn't antagonize the driver, but nooo! Jus has to get on my case for forgetting to set my alarm clock last night. "I'll think of something, so don't worry your pretty little head." Sasori sighes. "If you must, though why our teacher believe your lies I will never understand. They get more and more outrageous by the hour. Are you taking Unbelievabe Excuses 101 from Hatake-sensei?" "I am upset and appaled that you would think that!" I cried out, "Why I never, 101. *Hmph* I'm in the AP class for that!" "Of course you are Washi, of course you are..." That utterly bored and/ore exasperated look on his face is always so funny, I can never help but to chuckle (because I never giggle) a bit every time he does it. Heh...
~*~*~

That chuckle. Scares the crap out of me most of the time, its so evil sounding- that along with Washi's score of various laughs and faces, from creepy to weird to downright psycotic, usually scare the lot of us. The seniors of Konoha High that is, our group earned the nickname Akatsuki from the previous principle, none of us remember how though... We Akatsuki are feared and reveered among the underclassmen. We use this to our advantage. In fact, we've had the best table in the Cafeteria since Sophmore year I believe. "We're here!" Washi's voice breaks me out of my thoughts. She trows my canvas messenger bag at me while pulling her own from the back seat of her maroon Jeep Renegade. She grabs my forearm then sprints to our classrooms, half-dragging and half-pulling me along. She bursts into the door of my hated Earth Science class (so useless). Dropping my arm she tells the teacher of our "horrible car troubles (got an explosive flat tire) and how we broke down in the middle of the freeway on our way here" and that "we luckily had a spare tire to change out but it took us too long to make it on time." I still do not understand why these teachers believe her... Maybe its because she's "short and cute and innocent looking" (in her words), the reast of the Akatsuki and I prefer to think that she has blackmail on them and they know it (much more likely seeing as she can be quite evil when she feels like it... "Sasori-san, take your seat and turn to page 184 in your textbook." I hear the teacher say, followed by the slam of a door when Washi figures out that she's late for PE with Gui-sensei. Sucker.
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!