Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:42 pm

A whirlwind of sand whipped through the forest, and into Konoha, making it's way toward the Hyuga Compound. It came to a sudden halt at the sounds of screams. The sand slowly stopped it's spinning and the whirlwind started to form a human shape. Kazuma Imawano cracked his neck as the sand finished fusing with his body. His eyes surveyed the carnage. Blood and mangled sound ninja were everywhere. Kanzaki looked over at him and shrugged. Kazuma ran a hand through his hair and shook his head.

"I'd say this was a little overboard, but it looks to me like you were outnumbered."
Kazuma continued to scan the area, his eyes taking in every detail. he turned back toward Kanzaki:

"Where is Sanjuro?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Omikron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:36 am

Korenzu's head throbbed as he fell onto the ground, he got up vehemently, his body vibrating viciously. He raised his hand to the right as renewed Chakra began flowing through his body, he performed the seals, sheep, dog, bird... "Kageijin!!!" (Shadow God's Strike) He roared. A split shadow formed and spun straight from the barrier, at the last minute it vanished.

Then from both sides out of nowhere shadows slammed into the barrier, forming nothing but a dent. "Kageijin!!!" He repeated. The same movement followed with another faked attack from the back, five
real blasts struck at the same place, a crack formed.

Korenzu, infuriated. Jerked a finger at Zonaracku. "Go to hell!" He screamed, bearing the incredible pain spreading. He formed the seals, bird, dog, boar, sheep, dragon...
"Kagekizu No Bakudan!" (Scar Of The Burning Shadow) He roared. Five beams of shadows shot into the air and covered the sky as a rain of attacks pelted the barrier, each attack burned a small dent. The continued strikes damaged the barrier greatly, until crack after crack scarred it, the seal seemed to surge with power...

He gripped his fist. The barrier was so viciously pelted it the surface began to break away from the attack. Finally , Korenzu launched a mighty kick flowing with chakra from the side to bash open a small opening.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Moonwolf
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:23 pm

"You are not to bright. You destroy this barrier, you destroy everyone in Konoha. You are fighting a man beyond the Sanin. You have yet to see my power."

Zonaracku laughed a bit at Korenzu, He lifted his right palm, and jerked his hand closed, forming a fist on it. With this, this would activate the seal on Korenzu, locking away his chakra.

"Now stop being a pest and go back to the Sound Village."

His eye's never left his opponent. He would keep his body in a way that he could avoid a simple attack and such.

Within seconds of Korenzu's chakra being sealed, the barrier reformed itself, taking none of Zonaracku's chakra.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horus_Child on Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:27 pm

Horus stood in vast area of the forest, looking at Kazuma. Horus would slightly twist his hand as a small amount of sand under Kazuma would begin to run up the mans leg, releasing small bit's of sound which would slice into him.

Horus let nobody know where he was, as he gently raised his right hand to his back, slowly removing the wraps of something.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Horus_Child
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:16 pm

Korenzu collapsed to the ground, writhing about with pain, he gripped the sides of his stomach and slammed a kunai into his knee, to force the pain to activate his senses. Drawing himself up, he performed the seals and commanded. "Katon: Goukaryuu No Jutsu!" Curving his hands in front of him, he blew a steady stream of flame through the small opening.

"I don't need to break it to get to you!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Moonwolf
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:20 pm

He and Hinata had dealt with any sound ninja that came to aid Zonaracku. Izon was now solemn faced has he watched the events from a top a roof of one of the buildings that surrounded the courtyard. In his hands he clutched his kama now drenched in the blood of the sound ninja that had the short and unpleasant experience of being his enemy. Izon sensed the chakra of Kazuma and Kanzaki near by. He secured the weapons under his belt. He relaxed his body and closed his eyes.

“Hinata go find your squad members and aid them.�

Hinata turned towards him.

“Yes.�

She then ran off to find and help her friends. Izon turned away from the courtyard and started off across the roofs to help root out the sound ninjas.
Last edited by Sirge on Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Sirge
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:28 pm

Kanzaki's ears twitched as they picked up the slight sound of the moving sand under his comrade’s feet.

"Kazuma! Move!"

Kanzaki jumped backwards and landed sideways on the trunk of a tree.

"It looks like we've got a little company. And from he looks and sounds of it, this guy isn't a pushover like the rest of these Sound Ninja."

Kanzaki looked around for a few seconds.

"Nothing. This guy is good. Oh well, Sharingan!"

Kanzaki's eyes shifted from their normal dark blue to that of the blood red Sharingan.

"Now lets see. Time to find out little friend."

Kanzaki scanned the surrounding area once again. His slight variant of the Sharingan giving him the ability to see large bodies of Chakra. Kanzaki stopped scanning when the saw a body off in the trees.

"You can hide from normal eyes, but not from mine."

Kanzaki gave a shrill whistle, alerting his four tigers to the presence of another hostile ninja. Each one turned in the direction Kanzaki was looking and took off towards the hidden ninja.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:23 am

The words were barely out of Kanzaki's mouth and Kazuma was moving. His eyes scanned the surrounding area searching for the attacker. Unfortunatly he could see nothing. Still he scanned eyes trying to find some tell-tale sign of movement. He was on the defensive, he assumed his fighting stance and readied himself.

"Kanzaki see anything with that Sharingan of yours?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Omikron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:50 pm

"I know you don't. But still, your flames are weak and will barely singe my hairs."

Zonaracku's eye's pulsed again, time simply slowing down to him, but to others, he was moving at a high speed. He moved over and threw his opponent that was in the barrier with him in the way of the flames.

"Korenzu, your best bet is to wait your turn."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horus_Child on Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:55 pm

"Hmn, this is going to be good."

Horus made no sudden motion, just a flicker of his left palm towards the tigers, "Sound Breaker Justsu: Parrallel Whip."

Within a millisecond of the time that was between his words, five whip like motions of undetectable sound whiped from his finger tips, slamming into the tigers, ready to slit their forms in half.

Horus form would then move quickly, dissapearing into the wind, leaving no trail of chakra, and with his speed, it would not be sensed or seen, even by the Sharingan.

As Horus moved he whispered into the winds, "That Sharingan is useless. We have studied it since Sasuke. And well, you see how much it helped him. Just wait till Orochimaru arrives."

Horus form kept moving about, his speed growing as ear-piercing sounds emitted into the air.

"Sand Style: Sand Coffin."

Horus stopped for a brief moment, right behind Kanzaki. Horus quickly twisted his right palm, as sand began to surround Kanzaki, ready to place the man in the sand coffin with no escape.

Within seconds of doing this, Horus took off again, into the wind, continuing the hand signs for his Sand Coffin. But the thing that was removed from his back earlier, the thing that was in bandages was no more. Horus left the bandages on the ground, "Puppeteer at Work."

Branches and leaves were rattled, there was something besides Horus out there, but it's chakra could not be seen. But that would soon be found out when it was needed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Horus_Child
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:04 pm

Kazuma's hands moved quickly, his eyes never leaving Kanzaki. As the phantom ninja's sand surrouned Kanzaki, another layer was forming even closer. As the other ninja's sand closed in, Kazuma's expanded outward. Kazuma smiled this ninja may know a few sand techniques, but he, Kazuma was born in sand country, this sound ninja could not hope to win. And if he could somehow......Kazuma smiled again and balled one hand in to a fist, the sand seemed to shake momentarily and Kazuma opened his hand the sand blasted out in all directions completly nullifing the sound ninja's attack. He brushed sand from his body and whispered:

"You will be no match for my Phoenix"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Omikron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:22 pm

Sanjuro sensed the approach of his opponent approaching thanks to his Byakugan. He had mastered it and it was fine tuned, with it he could sense any movement within a twenty-five kilometers radius. Zonaracku had grabbed him and they started going in the direction of the flames. ‘ Alright this is a little too close for me’ Sanjuro thought to himself as he decided that he needed to get rid of him and the best way to this under the circumstances was to use his Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin.

“Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin� Sanjuro muttered under his breath. Chakra began to exit out of every chakra hole in his body, he then quickly grabbed his enemy and started to spin at an incredible speed. A moment after he let go, but it was too late, the damage was done and his grip upon Sanjuro was lost. Still spinning, Sanjuro continued to spin for another three seconds, effectively putting out the fire within the barrier. Once he was done, he quickly got back in his typical stance and faced his enemy with even more determination.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Sanjuro
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horus_Child on Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:49 pm

Xero's plan was not to capture the man in the sand coffin, but his paln was soon revealed. Once the sand had been cleared out, two puppets came bursting through the forest, straight for Kazuma.
One was real, and the other was a fake, but the difference between them was nothing. Their chakra flows were the same.

"Attack."

The puppets dissapeared into the wind, once came behind Kazuma, wrapping it's form around the man as the other came around the front.

Blade's shot from the Puppet's, slitting some skin, maybe even fatal, but the puppets had each shot a needle out of their mouths, ready to stab it into the mans skull.

"Needle Shock."

The needle's would go straight for the skull of Kazuma, whether they hit or not is up to Kazuma's next move.(Due to the fact I can't declare a hit.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Horus_Child
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:10 pm

Kazuma swore softly as he was cut, but they were'nt bad so the damage would be minimal. The real problem was the puppets needles. twisting slightly, Kazuma managed to free one arm it wasn't much but it was all he would need. Kazuma slammed his palm into the doll that had grabbed him.

"Third tier of the first fold, Blowback palm" The blow was designed to knock a normal human back in the dolls case it shattered.Kazuma moved again this time not fast enough. The second dolls needle slammed into his arm just below the shoulder. He winced as the needle bored into his skin and watched in slight interest as blood flowed from the wound. It had been a long time since he'd seen his own blood. He looked at the other doll and half winced, half grinned.

"Not bad. Your controller has skill I'll give him that. Now the only question that remains is his location."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Omikron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:07 pm

Kanzaki smirk at the sight of Kazuma's blood.

"Having a little trouble there my friend?"

Kanzaki turned back to where he had last caught sight of the hidden ninja's chakra and continued scanning until he caught sight of him again.

"Well, I know where he is. The question is can you find him my friend?"

Kanzaki followed the moving ninja with his eyes and tired to calculate the distance in front of the ninja that he'd need to pull off the jutsu he was going to try.

"Well, here goes nothing."

Kanzaki took a deep breath and began making hand signs. Horse, Dog, Bird, Tiger, Dragon, Snake, Tiger, Bird, Tiger, rabbit, Monkey, Ram, Rat, Tiger, Boar.

"Earth Release, crushing blow jutsu."

Kanzaki placed his right hand flat on the ground. The ground at his hand began to crack and move forward in an almost straight line towards where Kanzaki had guess the ninja was going to be. Once the crack got to where Kanzaki had guessed, it quickly spread moving around, carving two large square chunks of earth which quickly moved up, like someone slamming a book together. When the two sections of earth collided a huge cloud of dirt and dust was sent up into the air. Kanzaki stared at the cloud for a few second.

"Well that was stupid. Now I can't even see him if I missed."

Kanzaki shook his head and sighed.

"Which I probably did."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:01 am

Izon was daggeling a sound ninja over the edge of the face of the first hokage by the throat.

"You sound bastards are annoying."

The sound ninj thrashed around trying to escape Izon's grip. Izon realsed his grip droping the sound ninja to his death. He watched him fall to his death.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Sirge
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:55 pm

Zonaracku stood there, looking at his clone, as he was now in his home village, thinking to himself about the Konoha power.

"How shall we destroy them. The child is already in our grasp."

Zonacku then looked up at his lover and smiled a bit.

"the child is still here in the villagee."

The woman smiled as Zonaracku went into his room, and layed down, taking a nap as his clone sat in the living room.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horus_Child on Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:14 pm

Xero simply laughed a bit as the needles tapped into the body of Kazuma. As the needles exited, there was a black substance dripping from their point, and the would of Kazuma.

Xero then felt a giant burst of Chakra, watching two pieces of earth rise. Xero slammed his feet onto the earth, and pushed off in the opposite direction.

Within seconds, the puppets returned back into the forest, to remain hidden. Xero then let his chakra free from them as he moved around.

((If you havn't noticed, Xero takes after Gaara, Kankuro, Rock-Lee & Shikamaru, with a bit of his own.))

Once the puppets were hidden and free, A man burst out of bushes, right behind Kazuma. Purple paint covored his face, with neon green hair and a mark on his forehead that meant "Chaos."

the man sent his right fist for the spine of Kazuma. The fist whistled in the air, as it missed the spine, but gently slammed into the elbow of Kazuma, drawing blood as Xero dissapeared back into the forest.

Once again, sand began to billow through the tree's. Moving swiftly with the wind, as shadow followed behind this sand and infront of it.

Xero's movement wouldn't stop. Forming signs such as "Horse, Rabbit" Dragon, Serpent, Bird, Lizard."

Each meaning something else as the sand would crash down at Kazuma, with the shadows, racing for control of the mans body.

Xero blew right by Kanzaki, laughing at the man as he whispered,

"You can try to catch my chakra, and catch me, but in the end, it will be your fall."

Xero's movement's kept constant as he continued his attack.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Horus_Child
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:23 pm

Kazuma touched his wounds and grimaced slightly they hurt but not enough to hinder his movements. He did a quick check of his body, making sure nothing was broken. He nodded to himself nothing broken yet. Narrowing his eyes he searched for his assailent, the ninja was fast and left no clue about his location. relaxing his body, Kazuma slid one foot forward and positioned himself in his combat stance, although there was something about this stance, that was different from the normal one. Kazuma smiled broadly and looked up.

"Come on ninja. let's see you play hit and run again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Omikron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horus_Child on Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:53 pm

"I play hit and run once. Now check you wounds again, your going to notice something special."

Xero moved around quickly, his speed growing as his chakra kept steady. As Xero moved, he flicked his right palm out, flicking his fingers continuosly, flicking out needles of sand in all directions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Horus_Child
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests