Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:02 pm

Ushimitsudoki was quietly watching the Jonin and Sanin fighting below. He know he wouldn't stand a chance fighting with or agianst them so he chose to stay out staying out of the way and keeping his chakra low so everyone knew he was just watching.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnight
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:27 pm

Izon searched the dead bodies of the sound ninja looking for weapons. He pulled a gauntlet off of the dead body he was searching.

"Damn not a singal kuni or exploding note among the bastards, only sound weapons."

He crumbled the gauntlet into a ball of metal and threw it over his shoulder. He stood up, cracked his neck.

Guess I'll just go find a leaf ninja and ask were they store their weapons.

He lept from the top of the mountian to a building below and made his way around the village in search of a ninja that was not busy. He found a ninja resting in a tree. He changed direction and landed on the branch above the ninja.

"Ah, do you know where I could find some weapons?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:55 pm

Ushimitsudoki turned around and looked at the shadow ninja. He wasn't trying to be stelthy he was just trying to stay out of the way while the fighting was going on so he was wearing his brown cloak made to concel all but his head. He looked him up and down not really looking at him but more at his chakra. "Yea they are kept over by the arena," He said smiling at the shadow ninja knowing it wasn't an illusion.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:04 am

Izon scratched the bottom of his chin with a wide smile on his face.

"Uhm thanks, but where is the arena?"

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:08 pm

"I'll show you." Midnight said before leaping off from branch to branch heading for the arena.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:33 pm

"This is no good. Two of us fighting will only make it harder. I'll leave him to you Kazuma. I've got other things to take care of."

Kanzaki put his hands in to tiger hand seal and vanished. He reappeared in front of Izon and Midnight.

"Well, looks like you've made a friend Izon. And the right one as well."

He smiled behind his mask and looked at Midnight.

"You are Midnight, yes? Good, as part of the alliance between our village and Konoha, and as a joint order by both Lady Kage and your Hokage, I get to train you. You can, of course refuse the training, but this is considered a B-Ranked mission, and you will be paid according, not by me of course. So I see no reason to refuse."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:49 pm

After several days lost in the forest that the leaf village was hidden Orihan's stomach grumbled ferociously "Ugggh." He groaned to himself "Life hates me." he walked a little further and saw a wall and a smile sparked across his face "Alright I'm here!" he shouted to the heavens as he started going alongside the wall. He eventually came to what appeared to be an enterance and stepped in. He quickly wrapped his head up and gave out a sigh of relief as he dug through his sack "Alright just enough to get some fod and water." He said to himself as he wandered through the village. He eventually found a place that sold Ramen and sat down "Okay Ill take 20 dishes of Ramen." he said as as he pulled down part of the wrappings which was covering his mouth "and some water too oplease."
Last edited by Nightmare on Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:58 pm

Ushimitsudoki quickly smiled and said, "Only B and here I thought this was going to be hard." When is this training going to be?" Ushimitsudoki said wondering if he was going to beable to show Izon the rest of the way.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:10 am

Kanzaki tilted his head slightly to the left.

"Oh? Think this is going to be easy huh? Could you beat Kakashi? I doubt it. The only reason this is a B-Rank is because this isn't crucial training. However, I'm sure if you asked Tsunade nicely, we could bump this up to an A or maybe even an S-Ranked mission, though, the chances of you surviving that kind of training from me is, well, unlikely. Either way, it's up to you."

Kanzaki pulled a slightly smaller pouch out of his leg pouch and tossed it to Izon.

"There's five kunai, five shuriken and three exploding notes in there. Think that'll be enough?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:30 am

"No B is fine with me," Ushimitsudoki said, "I'll accept. Might be fun you might actually learn something."

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:19 am

Izon accepted the weapons from Kanzaki and continued to the arena. Izon put the last kuni into its pouch. A shimer of light caught his attention; he turned to find a wall with a variety weapons. He was drawn to a katana that was covered in paper seals. He took the sword off the wall and unsheathed it. The seals broke and the weapon absorbed the his chakra. The sword changed into a guardless double edge katana with black writing running along both sides of the blade.

Oh shit what the just happened.
Last edited by Sirge on Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:35 pm

"Maybe, there's always room to learn, regardless of how much you already know. But I can tell you one thing for sure. You will learn a few new things. But before that, I'm hungry. I'll meet you at the arena in one hour, I'm going to Ichiraku Ramen, you can come if you like, my treat, this time."

Kanzaki put a hand in his pocket, turned on his heal and headed off toward the ramen stand whistling a happy tune as he went.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:44 pm

Oh well no use wearying about it when there is battle going on.

The sun was setting in the west and night was almost upon the village. Throughout the village the sound ninja were being pushed back. Both sides had experienced heavy loses. The stores closer to the center of the village began to reopen as the fight got farther away. Izon exited the storage building with an object wrapped in white cloth strapped to his back.

Good night is come, now my kekkei genkai with become stronger.

Izon ran off to rejoin the fighting.

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:34 pm

Ushimitsudoki quickly follows after him keeping pace. There was no way he was turning down free food.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:28 pm

When it had come upon dusk, the Sound Ninja took off, dissapearing back to their home village, for they knew the matter was, the night time was for more advanced warriors.

Within seconds, all the Sound Ninja were gone, back to their home to rest up and switch out weaponry till the next battle.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:59 pm

Kanzaki sat down at the ramen bar, right next to the Sand Ninja, not caring where or if Midnight took a seat.

"Just give me whatever the most popular dish is. I've heard that this place is one of the best around."

In truth, Kanzaki had eaten there numerous times when he was on his final training mission for the Black Ops. He had spent three months in Konoha living as a citizen, gathering up information. Since the two villages were allies, Kanzaki only got useless information, such as address and peoples daily routines. He didn't want to cause a conflict between the two villages. He was only scheduled to stay for two weeks, but was urged to stay longer if he wasn't discovered. He had originally played on staying four months, but he was forced to leave early due to his little match against Kakashi.

Kanzaki smiled as he remembered how he had slipped up and used the Sharingan against a group of muggers. Kakashi had seen it and confronted him about it later, becoming one of ten ninja to know about the Hidden Shadow Village.

He waited until his ramen was finished, eyeing the Sand Ninja next to him a few times, wondering what he was doing here. Only after a few minuets did he remember that Konoha and Sand were allies.
"Duh. Man, sometimes keeping an eye out for anything suspicious is too much work and you see things that aren't there." Kanzaki spoke aloud, but not to anybody in particular.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:18 pm

Zonaracku left his village once again, heading for Konoha in the middle of the night. He cut through the mountains, wiping out all Konoha ninja, killing them without even making a sound. He then stopped and looked at a dead one. He picked up the body, taking his face, and appeared as the leaf ninja. He then took off into Konoha.

He eventually reached Konoha, having no trouble in his new form. He then saw a ramen bar and felt a bit hungry. He then noticed two or three people. One from the Sand Village. another from the Shadow Village or such. Zonaracku walked over, sitting right next to Kanzaki.

"Hey, can I get some ramen and curry over here?"

Zonaracku sat there as his food was brought to him. He began to munch on it, but keeping a close count on the ninja around him.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:48 pm

Ushimitsudoki was sitting over one seat from Kanzaki eating his raman when Zonaracku took a seat. Midnight looked over and said, "So you hungry too Zonaracku."

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:27 am

"With about half of his order gone he turned his attention to the leaf ninja and responded, "You seem to be forgetful" He said as he started in on his next course. After the next set of noodles he turned to the leaf ninja "Hey," He started asking "Do you know where some ninja named Kanzaki is?"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:46 pm

The ninja kept eating his meal, ignoring the being that just called him Zonaracku. The noodles slurping into his mouth as he leaned back and patted his stomach.

"I havn't had a good meal in ages."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.