Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:28 am

Kanzaki finished off his ramen and lowered the chopsticks, laying them across the top of the bowl. Using his right hand, he slowly lifted his mask back over his mouth and nose. Standing up, he dropped enough money to cover his and Midnight's ramen with a hefty tip on the counter and turned to leave, pushing the hanging banners out of the way. Before he took a step out he stopped.

"You seek Kanzaki Onihe, the Beast Ninja of the Hidden Shadow Village. What do you want with the likes of him?"

Kanzaki slowly turned his head, looking over his shoulder to the Sand Ninja. After a second of looking at the Sand Ninja, Kanzaki scanned the area around him. People were walking in the street, paying no mind to the ninja in the ramen stand. The ramen man and his daughter were working behind the counter and Midnight, the Sand Ninja and the one Midnight had called "Zonaracku" were sitting at the ramen bar. Nothing suspicious, but Kanzaki wasn't sure what this Sand Ninja was planning, if anything, or what his abilities were. So far, Kanzaki had only dealt with four Sand Ninja. The current KazeKage, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro and the man with the cloth covering half his face, who's name Kanzaki couldn’t remember. Kanzaki knew he could beat someone using Temari's or Kankuro's tactics and he was almost completely sure that no one else had the same abilities that Gaara has, to the extent that he has them.

"You are from Sand, a village not allies with Shadow, so why do you wish to find a Shadow Ninja?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:33 pm

Orihan pulled his mask back over his face and reached into a pouch and pulled out a letter "This message is from some man, I do not remember his name or what kind of ninja he was but he said he knew Kanzaki. He paid me to deliver this message to him no questions asked, so that if I was confronted I wouldn't know anything." He stood up and faced the leaf ninja "If you know the whereabouts of Kanzaki I must have this information. Also I hope this guy isn't a jerk because the man told me, for some odd reason, to take orders from Kanzaki, and tthe only reason I am doing that is because I am dirt broke. So I must know his whereabouts."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:08 pm

"Some man gave you orders to deliver a message and then to take orders huh? Well, look no further Sand Ninja. I am Kanzaki Onihe."

Kanzaki turned slightly to the left and ran his thumb over the head band he wore around his waist with the metal plate on his right side.

"So tell me, do you often take on missions such as these, or is there something special that you stood to gain out of doing this?"

OOC: For any of you that might have been wondering, if any, there are several different logo's for the head bands for the Shadow Ninja. For the original "founder" of the village such as Kanzaki, Kazuma and Sanjuro, the logo on their head band is the logo of the village that they originated in with the left half of it completely covered in black. And this is the logo for those that were born there.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:51 pm

"Only when I'm dirt broke." Orihan said as he handed Kanzaki the letter "By the way, I'm Orihan Jurusah. And I do what you tell me." He sat back down and resumed eating his ramen

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:58 pm

Kanzaki stood there for a few seconds with the letter in his hand, just staring at it. He honestly didn't expect the Sand Ninja's words to be truthful, and still doubted what was going on. After shaking those thoughts from his head, Kanzaki dropped a few more coins on the counter in front of Orihan, enough to cover the Ramen.

"I've got to take this one to the arena for some training, why don't you join us when you're done Orihan?"

Kanzaki slipped the letter into a pocket, then grabbed Midnight by the left shoulder.

"Come along."

Kanzaki threw his left hand into half the sign of the tiger and both he and Midnight vanished in a puff of smoke.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:38 pm

As Orihan finished his ramen he walked outside of the Ramen shop and looked back at the owners "I'm sorry but where is the arena?"He said with an embaressed look on his face. The man pointed to the right and with thanks Orihan left to the Arena.

Orihan finally reached the arena and proceeded inside, once he was inside he sat down.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:44 pm

Zonaracku stood up from the bar, placing a slip on the bottom of the chair. He then began to walk away. Being about fifteen feet away, the slip of paper exploded, destroying everything. "Have fun!!"

As the smoke and debris cleared out, Zonaracku was nowhere to be seen. But he could see the explosion from his viewpoint.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:23 pm

"Hey I wasn't done." Ushimitsudoki whined as he turned around to face the man looking alittle annoyed at being pulled away but really didn't care just putting on the act.

Midnight
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:27 pm

"Well then, do something about it."

Kanzaki turned slightly to his right and extended his left arm towards Midnight, waving him over.

"Time to see what a Konoha Chuunin can do."

Kanzaki laughed and slipped his right hand in his pocket with gull intent on leaving it there, at least for the time being.

"We'll start off like this and see how well I rate you."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:32 pm

Half way through the last sentence with a quick chakra push and quick movement Ushimitsudoki moved away from his opponet about 5 feet and also quickly threw two kunai knifes at Kanzaki not hoping to actually hit him but more to just make him move alittle ways back so he didn't have to use more chakra.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:40 pm

Kanzaki lifted an eyebrow as he saw the two kunai coming towards him. 'Well, gave all my equipment to Izon, save for my shuriken and sword so this could be interesting.' He smiled as this thought came to mind. Kanzaki leaned off to the right and put his left hand out into the air, catching the second kunai, letting the first one fly past him.

"Good aim, fair speed, but a standard attack. I hope you've got more to you than this. Come on, are you not even going to try and force me to attack?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:48 pm

His cloak went up fast as 10-20 shuriken and kunai we launched at Kanzaki some purposely missing incase he dodged the ones that were coming at him. He didn't bother holding back their speed since his opponet was a Jounin. The attack itself would kill off a unprepared Chunin. He used it as a test to see if he was going to have to revel his secret weapon.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:58 pm

Kanzaki's eyes widened as he saw the shuriken coming towards him.

"Well now, this isn't good."

As soon as he finished speaking, eight of the shuriken connected on various parts of his body. Kanzaki fell backwards towards the ground, but before he hit a puff of smoke appeared around him and he transformed into a log, which landed with a hallo thud on the ground. Kanzaki himself appeared behind Midnight with his right hand still in his pocket. He was slightly crouched and leaning off to the right, with his left hand extended across his body to his right side, with the fingers curved at the tips.

"Tiger Claw."

Kanzaki extended his left arm out and up, raking it across Midnight's back.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:07 pm

Kanzaki's hand raked through a much of leaves as they fell. Ushimitsudoki appeared about 2 feet behind him with another volley of kunai.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:15 pm

Kanzaki whirled around, grabbing Tokijin off his back and swinging it, knocking the first of the kunai to the ground and spun to avoid the rest of them. Kanzaki looked to Midnight and then to the sword in his hand.

"Not bad, not bad at all. But I wonder, how many more do you have hidden there? Maybe I underestimated you a little, well now, we can't have that can we?"

Kanzaki strapped Tokijin back across his back and removed his right hand from his pocket and flexed his fingers.

"Now then, let's try this, one.....more.....time."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:26 pm

"Actually I can't do that agian," Ushimitsudoki said with a smile. "I wasn't preparing for training just to defend myself. But I did bring these." He said removing he cloak showing his gauntlets claws already covering his fingers as well as his 2 belts. He wasn't quite ready to take his chains out. He was hoping to beable to sneak them out on him so he could win the test fight. He then imidately put his hands into a seal doing a 5 clone jutsu. The clones quickly dashed off to seround him. Then one by one each one struck at him.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:35 pm

Kanzaki waited for the clones to surround him and stop before making his own move. Watching their feet carefully, Kanzaki timed his jump as soon as the clone behind him skidded to a stop. Once in the air he began making hand seals Snake, Tiger, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger.

"Grand Fireball Jutsu!"

Kanzaki drew in a deep breath and looked down where he had jumped from then blew out a stream of fire down towards the ground, where it collected into a ball of flames about twenty feet wide and high. Kanzaki flipped backwards to avoid falling back into the flames and watched the clones.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:43 pm

The other clones imidately turned and the real Ushimitsudoki sheilded from site from the flames put his had into a seal.

"Leaf body flicker."

And he sprinted off at high speed around to Kanzaki's back branishing out a chain as he ran and when he stoped behind him he had about 5 foot out in their one foot distance between each other. With a flick of his wrist he sent the chain at Kanzaki trying to wrap him up.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:55 pm

Kanzaki grabbed Tokijin from his back and flipped it around so the blade was parallel out in front of hit, to keep the chains from completely grabbing him.

"Wow, this was unexpected. But it's not a problem. Karinzanjutsu, art of the Slashing Flame Circle."

Black flames of chakra extended from his elbows, ankles and the hilt of the sword and wrapped themselves around the chains.

"Time to find out which is stronger, your chains or my flames."

Kanzaki grinned as the flames slowly extended, pushing the chains away from his body.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowfox1 on Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:18 pm

Quietly she walks along the west road leading to konoha looking forwards at it. Three white wolves walking along with her just as silently as she wonders some if this place might welcome a rouge ninja such as her into it. The metal part of her head band having the diagonal cut that all rouge ninja's do. Clouds above starting to gather as if to mark the coming of winter. She slightly looks up at the clouds a moment before looking back at the village as she walks past the open west gates.
Last edited by shadowfox1 on Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

shadowfox1
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.