Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:24 pm

Zonaracku, still in the leaf ninja's form appeared up in the Houkage's seat, watching down on the ninja training with each other.

The face Zonaracku was using was tearing off, but he didn't care, he raised a mask over his face, keeping it hidden.

He began to slightly clap, making no noise, but enjoyed watching this ninja train.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowfox1 on Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:44 pm

L ooks at a large arena blinking some. Not seeing many people around she walks towards it. Seeing the doors open she hears what sound to be fighting going on inside. Makes her ways into it looking ahead. The three wolves having been following closely behind her. She only says one word. " Hello? "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
shadowfox1
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:14 pm

"Chakra Absorption Technique." Ushimitsudoki said quietly throwing his free hand into a seal. Then he shoved his hand to Kanzaki's back and using his hand and the chain he started absorbing his chakra hoping to weaken him enough so he couldn't break the chain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Midnight
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:22 pm

Zonaracku laughed a bit as he snapped his fingers on his right hand. A pulse of sound had escaped the atmosphere, crashing into the ground, shattering the ground, causing the ninja to go off balance. The ground kept moving, the sound waves destroying the ground, but keeping it from destroying the whole arena.

"How well do you work under pressure? When the atmosphere is against you, and can strike you down any moment?"

Zonaracku hopped down from the Kage's seat, into the arena, moving from rock to boulder, avoiding the pulses of sound, avoiding each blow.

"I want to see how well you people really fight. I may have started off an enemy, but it was all for one purpose. Orochimaru must not know, but I want to train these ninja. Or help. Now ready yourselves, because this area is moving, and waves of sound are exploding all around. If you get hit by them, or an opponent, you are done. And you will sit out. Does this sound fair? I want Konoha to defeat my village."

Zonaracku kept moving with ease. Now he knew this would be hard for the others, since sound chakra was the hardest to sense or see.
But he made it seem easy.

"Do you accept?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowfox1 on Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:23 pm

Shiva looks ahead seeing the fighting/sparring. Only to blink as she watches the fight quietly. Though the three wolves are sniffing the air before slightly looking around some at the arena seats. The wolves having caught the scent of something evil. One of the wolves starting to huntch down some. Before darting forwards right towards the stairs. Leading from the arena to the arena seats. As silent as the snow that's starting to fall.
Last edited by shadowfox1 on Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
shadowfox1
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:27 pm

Kanzaki didn't even need to break free from the chains, Zonaracku's interference gave him the chance to slip away. Kanzaki looked over to him.

"So, do you wish to test only the Konoha ninja? Or should I join in the fun as well?"

Kanzaki stopped for a second, sniffing the air, having caught wind of the wolf's sent. He looked over in the direction of the wolves and the girl.

"It's not often that simple matches like this get such a wide audience."

He then looked back to Zonaracku, waiting for an answer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:38 pm

Ushimitsudoki backed over to Kanzaki hoping he wouldn't stab him in the back as he watched Zonaracku. Ushimitsudoki was pissed he interupted the fight. He wanted to show Kanzaki how strong he was.
"Sure whatever. I could add a Sound scalp to my trophy case," Ushimitsudoki smiled sounding as confident as ever hiding what feelings layed underneath.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Midnight
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowfox1 on Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:49 pm

Shiva blinks some slowly backing out of the arena. As do the two wolves. Though the third using the strong hearing it has darts back and forth to dodge any unseen sounds coming towards it. While silently moving from the upper stairs. Into the stands to hunt where the dark scent is coming from.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
shadowfox1
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:22 am

"Kanzaki, why don't you be my partner. Help show them what it's like in a real fight. But yeah, have some fun."

Zonaracku laughed for a moment as he dissapeared into the wind.
He came behind Ushimitsudoki and jabbed his right pointer finger into the beings neck, as he whispered "Paralyzation Technique."
As soon as the finger hit the neck, jamming into the spine, it would show no physical harm, but mentally, it tore up the nerves, causing the being to have no motion.

Zonaracku then grabbed Ushimitsudoki by the coat and threw the being out of the arena. "Well, have fun getting mine, because not even Konoha's best could have mine. Now, who's next?"

Zonaracku's eye's went over to Kanzaki, a smile on his face. "Now what can the Shadow Village can do. Since, well, you have seen my weakest attack, let's see yours."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:30 am

Orihan approached his supposed master "Hey Kanzaki." He said as he examined the man who had challenged Kazaki "You said to drop by, so I did. But I have one question for you... Who's this jerk?" He looked over at Ushimitsudoki "Oh and by the way, nice fight." He gave a faint smile as he looked back at Zonaracku.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:03 am

"To tell you the truth my friend, I'm still not exactly sure who this guy is or what his plans are."

Kanzaki turned from Orihan to Zonaracku.

"Things seem to work differently in the world of light. The Shadow Ninja have no weak attacks. You seam to know enough about us, so you should know what we are, a collaboration of all the great ninja villages. Only thing is, we don't have any sound ninja in our village. Odd, isn't it?"

Kanzaki narrowed his eyes at Zonaracku then turned back to Orihan.

"I had planned on seeing exactly what you could do as well, but it appears that someone has different plans."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:02 pm

"Okay if you were just talking to me, than how about I spar with this guy. The only exercise I have had for the past 3 days is walking through a forest and getting lost several times." Orihan said dryly "And if you were not talking to me, than I'll just be over there."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowfox1 on Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:04 pm

Shiva stands there already outside of the arena quietly. Her face looking expressionless though inside she's alittle worried about the wolf in the arena. Shiva looks at one of the other two wolves right into the wolf's eyes. Though no words are said the wolf dashes back into the arena. While inside the first wolf is silently angling himself into a postion behind the sound ninja. Though the wolf is still in the arena stands.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
shadowfox1
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:00 pm

"Well that sucks for the Shadow Village. You're village is missing a strong form of ninja. Anyways, if anyone wants to step up and fight or train let me know.."

His eye's went over to Kanzaki, "Even someone like you could use training. I still need training. And, well, I want to assemble a strong force of Ninja to take down Orochimaru once and for all. Mind helping me find some ninja to train?"

Zonaracku stood there hopping around, avoiding the sound pulses with ease as he hopped from boulder to boulder. His movement was silent and nearly invisible except for the second he would stop.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:24 pm

Kanzaki was still moving, avoiding the sound waves almost as easily as Zonaracku was.

"Before we go any further with anything, I need to know what you're really up to. You say that you wish to take on Orochimaru, yet you and the other Sound Ninja seem intent on attacking Konoha. I've already killed several of them that tried to take me out. And if my guess is correct, one of my comrades is still fighting another one."

Kanzaki turned his dodging into a dance of sort, moving more than was needed, in all honesty, he was enjoying this little exercise.

"You might want to stay for this Orihan. I've got a feeling that this is something Kazekage will wish to know about."

Kanzaki's eyes quickly darted to where the wolf was perched. He still couldn't see the wolf because of the seats in he way, but the sent was clear. Even though it only lasted a split second, Kanzaki was sure that Zonaracku had caught the glance and was now aware that there was something behind him, if he wasn't already aware of it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:43 pm

"Okay." Orihan said as he cleared his head "So do you want me to take out those mongrels scattered about the stadium? Because I'm getting rather bored and annoyed with them just sitting there watching us."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:16 pm

"They are only wolves, so they're no real threat, but if you feel so inclined, I've got no objections."

Kanzaki smiled behind his mask and muttered under his breath, "Any animal that already has a master is no good to me."

Kanzaki looked around the stadium.

"Wonder where that Kunoichi went?"

He spoke to no one in particular, more of just thinking out loud than anything else.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowfox1 on Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:55 pm

The wolf in the stands able to see in the shadows like most other animals. Watches the sound ninja's movement silently. Only moving to stay right behind him. As the second one dashes into the arena into sight only to let out a long howl. Like the second one's only trying to draw their attention. As the first one tences getting ready for a leap towards the sound ninja. Yet not even making a sound when he does. The leaping wolf's jaws open wide aiming for the back of the sound ninja's neck.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
shadowfox1
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:45 pm

Orihan created a wall of hard sand between the wolf and the sound ninja "Okay, since this is supposably a fight between you two, I will keep these mongrels at bay. You just go about your fight." He jumped atop the wall as he looked at the wolf.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowfox1 on Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:22 am

The wolf in midair seeing the wall of sand. Moves his body to keep from crashing into it. Bounding downwards off of it instead to land on the ground looking at the sand ninja. Slightly rises his head smelling the air of the sand ninja as the seconds wolf howl again in a different pitch this time. As if calling to the first one the wolf infront of the sand ninja only darts forward. Going right past him to the second one. Before both wolves make their way out of the arena.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
shadowfox1
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests