Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:13 am

OOC: Ok here's the scoop. Everyone is still on their way to Claw country to investigate the Shadow Village, the Hidden Mist Ninja are retreating to their own Village. So just pick it up from there and someone playing Temari should be joining you soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:20 pm

"Well that was fast. Next time don't scare them off." Ushimitsudoki then turns to the others and the claws retracting back in he holds his hand out and says, "Hi I'm Ushimitsudoki."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnight
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melphina_Noin on Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:10 pm

Temari saw the explosions from about a mile off. She quickly picked up her pace and hurried towards the explosion, she guessed that Naruto probably had something to do with that, she knew he wasn't the brightest ninja, or person for that matter. When she arrived she saw that Naruto was indeed there and she wasn't surprised to see Saskue and Sakura were there as well, but she was a little disappointed that Shikamaru wasn't there. She was surprised to see that Kakashi and Jiraiya were there.

"So this is going to be a bit challenging after all, especially if you're here Jiraiya."

She jumped down from the tree she was in and landed in front of Kakashi.

"Good to see you again my friends. Lord Gaara has sent me to help you with your mission about the missing rock ninja."

Melphina_Noin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:12 pm

Ushimitsudoki just sat there working on his gauntlets abit saying to himself, "Weapons must be in top condition or I'll be killed."

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:10 pm

"Well, it's good to see you again Temari, but now that everything has calmed down, I suggest we get going towards Claw Country and the Hidden Shadow Village. They may be allies, but that have a tendency to be a bit ruthless at times, especially when dealing with prisoners."

Kakashi signaled for everyone to pack up. Once they had, the Konoha ninja, plus Temari were once again on their way. Saskue had begun to think about what Kakashi said. He had imagined Ibiki to be ruthless, but Kakashi hadn't seemed to mind Ibiki, but Saskue could sense a slight note of fear in Kakashi's voice when he spoke. Jiraiya didn't seem too worried, but then again he was one of the three legendary Sannin. The group continued on through Grass country and Rain country over the next three days. Once they got to the border of Claw and Rain country they stopped.

"Alright, remember, from here on out this is an A Ranked mission. We will be dealing with some of the most powerful ninja that you will ever see. It is even rumored that three of the original children that were sent to the village have power comparable to the three Sannin of Konoha." Kakashi looked over to Jiraiya as he spoke. Jiraiya knew the rumors, but Kakashi knew exactly how powerful one of the ninja was. He had met one of them a few years ago, the one he had told Saskue about earlier, Kanzaki Onihe, the beast ninja of the Shadow Village. Kakashi had watched Kanzaki fight and saw the power that he wielded, though at the time Kakashi was still more powerful, but He wasn't sure anymore. But Kakashi still believed he had the edge if they did have to fight soon, there was no way that Kanzaki could have copied as many Jutsus as Kakashi already had.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:04 am

Ushimitsudoki smiled and said, "I can take anything." Then he smashes his fist into his open left hand and then waves his left hand for hitting it too hard.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:58 pm

"Let us hope that your skills can back up your claims. From here on out we're silent, use signals to communicate if you need to, other than that nothing." Kakashi spoke softly, he wasn't sure that there was going to be a conflict with the Hidden Shadow Village, but he figured it was better to play it safe than sorry, because he was sure that Naruto and Sakura would be slaughtered if it came down to a one on one fight with a Shadow Ninja. Kakashi and Jiraiya could win depending on who they fought. Saskue and Temari could hold their own, and Kakashi hopped that their new friend could as well.

Kakashi raised his hand his middle finger and pointer finger extended and closed, then softly threw his hand forward to signal for them to move out. Saskue stayed close behind Kakashi and Naruto stayed close behind Jiraiya, both were anxious to fight, but from the way that Kakashi and Jiraiya looked, this wasn't going to be anything easy.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:23 pm

Ushimitsudoki quickly disappeared from sight but he kept the others in his sight covering their back. He always liked sneak attacking on enemys even if they were sneak attacking his group.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:51 pm

The group traveled for a few miles in silence, Kakashi knew the general area that the village was in, but even those that had been to the Shadow Village before found it extremely difficult to find the village again. Kakashi stopped suddenly and motioned for the ninja to for two groups Jiraiya, Naruto and Saskue in one group, Sakura, Temari and Ushimitsudoki in the second group. Kakashi sent the first group off to the left and the second off to the right. Kakashi waited for the groups to be out of his hearing range then did a quick scan of the area. Once Kakashi was sure the area was clear, Kakashi pulled a small flare from his pocket and fired it into the sky. Now all Kakashi could do is wait and hope for an answer.

---------------------------------

Kanzaki was sitting on the room of his house when he saw the flare go up into the sky.

'So, Hatake Kakashi is here is he? This could be interesting.'

Kanzaki stood up and activated his Sharingan, quickly scanning the area outside the village. Kanzaki could barley make out a lone figure standing in the trees where the flare came from. Kanzaki continued to look around for a few more minuets, but saw no sign of any other ninja in the area that weren't supposed to be there. Kanzaki quickly ducked into his house and grabbed Tokijin. Kanzaki strapped it across his back as he took off towards the flare.

It was a total of about forty minuets before Kanzaki actually approached Kakashi. Kanzaki had been observing the area for a majority of the time, but Kanzaki was pretty sure Kakashi knew he was there, because Kanzaki hadn't taken any great measures to conceal himself.

"So you are still here. I never thought that we'd meet again, lest of all by using this Shadow Flare you gave me. Last time we meet, we just happened to cross paths, but I don't think it is going to be that simple this time Kanzaki."

Kanzaki had his ANBU mask pulled down over his face, so the narrowed eyes he was giving Kakashi couldn't be seen. But Kanzaki did nod.

"There could only be two reasons that you are here. Those annoying Hidden Mist Chuunin that ran away or the four "missing" Hidden Rock Jounin." Kanzaki removed the ANBU mask from his face and let it drop down to his shoulder.

Kakashi narrowed his uncovered eye. Quickly looking Kanzaki up and down, Kakashi realized that Kanzaki wasn't in any sort of offensive or defensive stance; he was completely relaxed, like he wasn't worried that he was facing the Copy Ninja Kakashi.

"So you're not even going to try and deny it? You know exactly what happened to them don't you Kanzaki?"

"Not exactly, well I know exactly what happened to two of them. I killed them, one was finished off by the Water Dragon Jutsu the second one took an excessive amount of Kunai to the chest. As for the other two, one was interrogated by my squad mate and the final one met his end at the hands of my other squad mate. Simple really."

"You know the Water Dragon Jutsu? Where did you learn that?"

"You have to remember Kakashi; I have the Sharingan as well and don't forget what my village is. I could learn just about anything I wanted."

"Fine, but why did you kill the Rock Ninja?"

"They tricked me and then attacked me, I simply fought back. I wasn't aware that the Hidden Rock Jounin were so weak. And before you jump to any conclusions, we found out that the Hidden Rock Jounin were here after one of our scrolls anyways. So if you're here to find out what happened to them, there you go. And if you're here for any other reason, then I suggest that you be quick and tell me why you are here so that I don't have to kill you."

Kakashi didn't seem to be phased at this little threat Kanzaki had just thrown his way.

"Maybe you'll get that chance but for now, I have what I need. I'll be seeing you again soon Kanzaki."

Kakashi vanished in a swirl of leaves.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:10 am

Ushimitsudoki was just running keeping up with his group keeping careful watch.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

I'm here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1337 on Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:13 pm

OOC: :mrgreen: Ok I'm here! By the way when I put things in **'s I mean I'm thinking them and when I put them in ()'s I am doing them.

(Hears crashing)*I realy hope that's not are ninjas...but I hope also hope it's not our enemy...hmm...lose lose situation.*

(Hops out of bushes) *Oh crud that is Uzamaki,Naruto.*

"Hello I was sent by Tsunade,Hokage she thought you guys could use some reinforcements.I thought there were more of you.Where is Kakashi?"

Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:25 am

Kakashi and the gang were back in Konoha. It had taken several days of travel. They didn't keep such a fast pace on the way back. The mission was complete as far as Kakashi was concerned. They had determined what had happened to the Hidden Rock ninja and that was it. They were given no orders beyond after that.

Kakashi was back reporting to Tsunade, Saskue had vanished and Naruto was off in the bushes somewhere.

"Well Tsunade. We found the rock ninja."

"And Kakashi? What happened to them?"

Kakashi shrugged and closed his eye.

"They're dead."

Kakashi opened his eye and turned to leave.

"What do you mean their dead? What am I supposed to tell the Tsuchikage?"

Kakashi stopped and looked over his shoulder.

"Well, Kanzaki killed two in a one on two battle. One of his squad mates killed the third ninja. And the fourth died after interrogation from he third squad mate. Simple as that. Bye now."

Kakashi vanished in a whirlwind as Tsunade reached out from him, leaning over the desk with a mixture of anger and confusion on her face. After a few seconds in that position, Shizune walked in the room with an armful of papers.

"Tsunade, we've got a whole new budget for you to approve!"

That was it, Tsunade snapped. She grabbed the chair and hurled it towards the door just as Shizune closed it to protect herself from the incoming chair. Once the chair collided with the door Shizune opened it again and peered through to see Tsunade facing the other way with the desk above her head. Before Shizune could even open her mouth to tell Tsunade to stop, the desk went hurling through the air and collided with the wall. Due to Tsunade's incredible strength, the desk went through the wall and went crashing down to the street below.

"Tsunade, what are you doing?"

Tsunade turned and dropped down to the floor in a sitting position.

"I hate this job."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1337 on Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:54 am

"Tsunade I realy hope this isn't a bad time but if it is I don't care.I need a real mission the one you sent me on was already finished by the time I got there.Anything would be ok I just need to stay on top of my game."

Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horus_Child on Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:42 pm

Another man in a white coat, being the same as Zonaracku jumped off of a tall building and landed infront of Zonaracku as he enetered Kanoha. Dirt piled up and surrounded the two when Horus landed. The sound waves that were emitted were poerful enough to surround them.

"Zonaracku, What are you doing here? Orochimaru send you here?"

Zonaracku laughed a bit.

"Why didn't you show in the Forest of Death? And why are you here?" Asked zonaracku.

The two stood there till the dirt cleared out, showing that there was about six Tokubetsu Jonin of the Kanoha.

Horus laughed a bit, his face still hidded because of the coat, "Damn."

Horus_Child
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonaracku- on Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:03 pm

"Horus, don't worry. These people will be easy. We have strict orders from Orochimaru to never get caught." Zonaracku said as he began to laugh.

-Zonaracku began to place his hands infront of his face and chest making a few different signs, going from one to another as he whispered,"Sound Breaker Jutsu" And as he said those words and explosion the destroyed about seven buildings around them and killed the Tokubetsu Jonin. Once he destroyed them and the buildings, the two, Zonaracku and Horus took off into the Forest of Death back to their village leaving no trails behind them.-

-They reached the Sound Village and went to Master Orochimaru's office and stood there then kneeled before him, placing their right hands on their heart and lowering their heads.-

"We only took out a few of them sir, but also a few buildings that we don't know how many civilians were inside." Zonaracku spoke to Orochimaru.

Orochimaru, having that twisted look on his face laughed a bit, "Good, Good, now go enjoy yourself while we wait for them to come here."

With that being said Zonaracku took off, Horus maybe following behind, into the village to get some Ramen.

Zonaracku-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:05 pm

"Kanzaki if our village is not supost to exsist then we should not just walk into Konoha dressed like this should we?"

Izon dropped out of the trees to the road below.

"Our appearences would bring us unwanted attention right."
Survival at all cost

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:46 pm

"You need not worry about it. Those that matter already know of our village. And those that don't matter, well, they don't matter. Soon it will be common knowledge of our existence. We thought of hiding at first but the Council decided that we needed to have a public face. Lady Kage is cooking something up, but neither I nor the rest of the council knows exactly what she has planned."

Kanzaki jumped from he last tree and landed in front of the main Gate to Konoha.

"Well now. I'll met you guys back here after you've talked with Tsunade and Jiraiya. Remember, this is a diplomatic mission. No funny stuff, either of you."

Kanzaki turned and headed into the gate, flashing three passes to the guards, showing that they had authorization from Tsunade to be there. The passes were fake, but the guards didn't know or need to know. Kanzaki smiled. Since Tsunade's signature was on the passes, she wouldn't even be informed of the arrival, the guards would just assume that she was expecting them. Kanzaki knew that Sanjuro had caught on to his little game and was counting on him to fill Izon in.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:11 am

Ushimitsudoki walked over to the Hokage's Mansion and up to Tsunade office. He walked in and said, "So your redecorating agian."

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:24 am

Tsunade looked over as her door opened again. This time it was someone else. She recognized the person but hadn't met with him much. She then looked around her office at his comment. The window was shattered and papers were flying out the window and were scattered all over the floor and the desk was way out of position.

"Yeah? And what if I am?"

Tsunade caught a stern look from Shizune and coughed slightly.

"Yes well, what can I do for you? I assume that you're finished with your normal missions and are here for another one? Or perhaps you'd like to clean my office?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:28 am

Ushimitsudoki walked over to the window leaning on the window still and said, "No mission right now thanks and I might take you up on the cleaning offer if you are willing to help me but I'm here for something else. I'm looking for Gai. Would you happen to know where he might be?."

He spoke in a nice cool deminer almost soothing.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.