Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:00 am

"Cowards. Wolves were never good for much."

Kanzaki let out a shrill whistle and in a few seconds four tigers made their way down to the first row of seats. Using the basic ninja technique or walking up walls, Kanzaki made his way up and scratched and petted each cat in turn.

"Now you guys, are more useful then some ninja that I've seen. Now you keep an eye out for those pesky wolves, avoid fighting them if you can, just keep them from interfering."

Kanzaki stood up and turned back to look into the arena.

"Unless of course their master wishes to make another appearance."

As a single unit, the tigers growled for a few seconds, then made their ways off in different directions. Anyone that had a pet, especially one that helped on missions and was as deadly as a tiger knew that there wasn't a master pet bond between himself and the animals, but a bond of friendship. With a slight laugh to himself, Kanzaki jumped back down into the area, strolling back towards Zonaracku.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:03 pm

Zonaracku laughed a bit as he saw what was going to happen to the wolves before anyone else. As the wolves would near the outter limits of the arena, a sound wave crashed into the wolves, totallly annhialating them.

"Shiva, send another wolf and I kill you."

"Kanzaki, maybe over some ramen, I will explain my reasons."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:27 pm

"Hmm, alrighty. You're buying though."

Kanzaki looked over his shoulder to Orihan.

"Orihan, try and find that girl would you? I have this feeling that she's up to something."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:19 pm

"Got'cha." Orihan said as he dissapeared in a piller of sand. He reappeared at the top of the Hokage's seat as he scanned the arena grounds for anything.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm

Ushimitsudoki just stood there watching Zonaracku knowing he was stronger then him but there was almost no way he could be faster.

Midnight
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:57 pm

Zonaracku decided to let the sound waves disperse. He slammed his palms together, the sound explosions stopped, the ground settling as he laughed.

"Kanzaki, these ninja are not training. They are merely watching. I'm leaving."

Zonaracku didn't even budge, but in less than a blink of an eye, he was gone. You could hear the wind screaming around his body as he left the arena, going to the closest Ramen shop.

He stopped in his spot, sitting in the seat, waiting for Kanzaki. He laughed a bit as the waiter began to speak.

"Holy Shit, you scared the hell out of me."

Zonaracku: "I tend to do that."

Waiter: "Oh my hell, sir, I cannot serve you. You are with the sound village."

Zonaracku: "If I was an enemy, would I be sitting here, and all these ANBU and Jounin be walking by me and not attacking?"

Waiter: "I still need permission from another being that is either a villager or a member."

Zonaracku: "Well that being should be here soon, he goes by Kanzaki."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:52 pm

Kanzaki smirked.

"Show off. You two, I've got to take care of this. Why don't you to go at it and see how you rate each other? I'll fill you in with what I think you need to know after wards."

Kanzaki jumped into the air, flipping at the height of his jump and transformed into a falcon. Climbing up into the air, Kanzaki did a few circles around the village and spotted Zonaracku. Once he was above the ramen shop, Kanzaki tucked his wings in and dove straight down towards the ground, pulling up in times to hover into the stands and land the seat next to Zonaracku. With a small puff, Kanzaki transformed back into his human form.

"Howdy."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:58 pm

"Okay! Shall we start fighting? I'm getting bored just sitting up here, waiting." He moaned as he jumped off the top of the Hokage's seat. When he landed he stood up dizzily, and steadied himself as he prepared his weapon.
Last edited by Nightmare on Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:36 pm

Zonaracku laughed a bit, "Took long enough.. anyways, explain to this man I an aloud to order food and mean no harm."

"Anyways, my goal for coming here was to get a group of students and train them. I am assembling a team to take down Orochimaru, and well the ANBU and jounin and all that here, well they really arn't that great. As for the ninja attacking, take a good look at their bodies.. wait there are none, all shadow clones of my son. but anyways, talk more after we eat."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:53 pm

Kanzaki pulled a slip of paper out of his pouch and showed it to the ramen guy. It stated that while Kanzaki wasn't a member of the Hidden Leaf Village, he was entitled to all the same privileges as a resident ninja on the account he was the "ambassador" to Konoha from the Shadow Village.

After looking it over and seeing Tsunade's signature, the man handed it back and began making the ramen.

"Ok, so I can see the whole wanting to recruit some people to stop Orochimaru, but why the big facade? Sure, there's a role you have to play while there, but when you're here, why didn't you just ask Tsunade for her help? After all she is one of the Sannin. And Jiraiya spends most of his time here, when he's not out looking for information on Akatsuki or writing his next wonderful novel."

Kanzaki tilted his head slightly, he didn't think about that last part before he had actually said it, but it was too late now.

"Surely the two of them plus yourself and a few other should be more than enough to take down Orochimaru. He's powerful, no questioning that, but he isn't unstoppable. Old man Kage almost finished Orochimaru off himself."

Kanzaki brought some ramen up to his mouth, pulled his mask down to around his neck and sucked the ramen in.

"But I do have to agree with you. Aside from the two Sannin and maybe Kakashi, this place doesn’t have much left to offer. That would be different if Itachi had stayed..................or would he have ended up with us I wonder?"

Kanzaki took another mouthful of ramen.

"So what's the deal with Saskue? I know for a fact that Orochimaru wanted the Sharingan and rumors have it they he failed in his transfer attempt into Saskue, so why's he keeping him round? It won't be long before the little Uchiha is too powerful to control, and then Orochimaru is going to have a little rebellion on his hands."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:08 pm

"Sasuke.. psshh.. I wiped the floor with the runt.. And well, Orochimaru has gotten even more powerful since the last bout between him and the Houkage. And the whole facade, well it's keeping him distacted."

Zonaracku placed his hand on his mouth, and pulled down to his neck, metal clanking, but nothing seen. He grabbed his chopsticks and devoured his first bowl of ramen quickly.

"And as for the ninja here..Those two may be able to do something in the long run, but that Shiva, even tho' it may be a big mistake, i will kill her if I see another one of those damn muts.. or I can just have my friend do it."

Zonaracku grabbed a bottle of sake, taking a little drink of it.

"Well this is going to be a bit akward aout my friend, normally people don't see these, only because it was a summon jutsu that went wrong, and well it can't go back because I placed a mark on it.."

Zonaracku whistled quite loudly, amplifying the noise to where the human ear could not hear it, but it would cause slight bleeding to them. Within a few seconds, a small, blue dragon, still a child in it's age came running down the streets like a dog. When it saw Zonaracku, it tried to stop, but couldn't and tumbled into a garbage bin. It got up quickly and jumped into Zonaracku's lap, looking at Kanzaki with it's beaty blue eye's. (Dragon from Eragon.)

"This is Direl. My best friend and loyal companion."

The dragon only looked at Kanzaki and then layed down, resting his head on Zonaracku's right knee, keeping it's eye's on Kanzaki.

"Anyways, about the Sharingan. Well let's say Orochimaru used a forbidden jutsu and replicated it and amplified it powers. As he did with the Byakugan. And to make things better, he combined the two with his eye's..take a good look at my eye's for a second.."

Zonaracku's chakra would quadruple in power and amount as his eye's would change for a moment. A light purple colour appeared, with a serpents eye shape,(Orochimaru's eye's with a purple tint instead of hazel.) and the markings of the Sharingan.

"But see, I am the only one with this. And tho' I hate to admit it.. and I'm technically not even a alive to the goverment, I am Orochimaru's son. But anyways, let's not worry about my eye's."

The dragon only looked at Kanzaki. Zonaracku would sip on his Sake, while he petter the dragons head, hearing a slight pur from it.
He then slid a bottle of Sake to Kanzaki, with another bowl of Ramen.

"But yeah, Sasuke and Orochimaru are getting along for now.. but I have a feeling Sasuke is going to leave."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:07 am

Ushimitsudoki walked up abit and said, "I can't turn down a challenge." He then started twirling his left hand to make the chain coming out of his guantlet spin around really fast. With a quick blink his eyes turned a light purple as he opened up his true eyes so he could see the chakra going through the air.

Ushimitsudoki stood there keeping one foot aittle back taking on a defencive stance.

(meaning see through non shadowclones transformations and can see when your chakra goes through something like sand or a weapon)

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:33 am

"I see. Well, maybe it's a good thing the Uchiha Clan isn't still alive. They'd be pissed if they could see all the different variants of the Sharingan that have emerged."

Kanzaki tilted his head and looked at the small dragon.

"Interesting."

He turned back to the counter and spun the bottle of Sake around in his fingers. 'So, I'm not the only one to come up with those creatures. This could be a lot more fun than I thought.'

"Why bother with the Kunoichi? She's not even a minor annoyance, and my tigers can easily take out the wolves."

He set the Sake bottle down without taking a sip and lifted the thumb and middle finger on his right hand to his lips and gave a shrill whistle. After a few seconds, a falcon landed on his extended left arm.

"This is one of the Shadow messengers. Write your plan on a scroll and send it to Lady Kage and the Shadow Council. We'll see what happenes from there, as much as I'd love to get my hands on that fat bounty that's on Orochimaru's head, I still can't engage in something this big with another village without say so."

Kanzaki stood and brought the mask back over his face.

"I need to go speak with Jiyuria about something. I'll come find you when I'm done. Just send the message then do whatever."

With that, he turned and took a few steps before stopping.

"And don't try to do anything to my Hawk. I've taken great care of those birds, and they've got the strongest Shadow Jutsus on them, so following them is impossible."

With those words, Kanzaki vanished. He appeared outside Tsunade's office and gently rapped on the door, then made his way in, before she could even respond.

"Well Tsunade, you're looking as young as ever."

Tsunade narrowed her eyes and glared at Kanzaki.

"What do you want Kanzaki? Every time you show up here it means trouble and paper work for me."

"Hey now, they guy was my bounty and I'm sorry he ran into the village, but it's not my fault, well sure he exploded, but it's not my fault he ran into the village.....................Anyway, I just need to find Jiraiya, that's all."

Tsunade sighed and put her head in her hands. After sitting like that for a full minuet, she opened a drawer and tossed a small book at Kanzaki.

"That's a list of all the places Jiraiya said he'd be and the dates he'd be there. Just tell me one thing. You're not going after him are you?"

Kanzaki looked up from the book and right into Tsunade's eyes. Then, without a word, he slipped the book into his pocket and turned, leaving the office.

"You are going after him. Maybe not right now, but you will sooner or later. Good luck my friend."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:45 pm

He twirled his sickle as he yawned "After this I gotta get to sleep. And I have to find a bathroom soon but not really just yet." He stood there as his body rocked from side to side. The sickle came loose and started hitting the top of the roof. "Oops. Sorry, I didn't really mean to do that. Anyways let's get started." He lunged forward and launched himself at him sing only a minimal amount of chakra.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:36 pm

Ushimitsudoki just responded by moving his spinning chain infront of him and putting his hand into a seal.

"Cutting WhirlWind Jutsu."

And his chains start blowing some dirt, leaves, and exetera into the air as the wind starts slashing out a path infront of Ushimitsudoki.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:06 am

Orihan span to the left and closed his right eye so he would not get dirt in it. He managed to just barley dodge the attack, but he stumbled when he landed "Nice." He said as he thrust his right open. He pulled his chained sickle back and made a sign with his left hand "Donjinjutsu!: Bloody Sickle slash!!" sand formed on the sickle blading each part of the chain with a small spike. He sliced at his opponent.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:58 am

Ushimitsudoki kept his hand in the seal and turned enough to move the wind back at Orihan. The small windblades in the Jutsu knocking his sythe ofcourse and back at him.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:13 pm

Kanzaki left through the massive front gates of Konoha. According to the book that Tsunade had given him, Jiraiya had already gone to Orochimaru's former hideout in the Sound Village as well as the Hidden Cloud Village and his next scheduled stop was the Land of Waves.

"Interesting, I'm going to get information from his about a group and he's going to be in an area where one of them rests. How appropriate."

With a smirk, Kanzaki spilled the log book into the backpack he and acquired and filled with food and a few new ninja tools. Hefting the backpack onto his shoulders, Kanzaki set out for the Land of Waves.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:26 pm

zonaracku laughed a bit as he wrote down his main goal of coming to Konoha.

-To sum this up and make it quick, I've come to recruit two fresh Genin and train them to help take down Orochimaru.-

Zonaracku looked at the bird and then at is dragon.

"Direl, give this scroll to the Kage, once then, go home."

Zonaracku handed the note to the small dragon. Direl then shot off, heading straight to the Kage's office and dropping it on her desk and then leaving again.

"I should follow Kanzaki, he's probably doing something more interesting than sitting around." Zonaracku thought to himself.

He then stood up and took off running. Within minutes, he was caught up with Kanzaki.

"Going for Jiraiya? Here's a hint.. head to the last place you would expect him."

Zonaracku pulled out a small pill, amplifying it with sound, turning it into a small meal. He munched on it, recharging his chakra and stamina.

"Anyways, I'm coming with whether you like it or not. It's pretty damn boring in Konoha."

Behind the two, there was patting sounds of leaves cracking behind them. Out of nowhere, Direl shot out of a bush and jumped into Zonaracku's arms with several ANBU following behind him.

"Direl, why are they chasing you?"

The ANBU stopped and looked at Zonaracku and Kanzaki,

"That fowl little beast has stolen an emblem from the Kage's office."

Zonaracku's face got serious, "This is no beast, nor a thief. So mind your tounge and return to the village before I kill you."

The ANBU then noticed who he was, "You are the man from the Sound Village."

The ANBU took off back into Konoha, putting up no fight.

Direl laughed and smiled a bit. Zonaracku began to pet Direl, feeling his scales were a bit harder than before, like diamonds.

"Direl, do not tell me you merged with the Kage's diamonds?"

Direl lowered his head, trying to speak, "Ptah akk Ptah"

"God damn it.. you finally found the final piece you needed to become full grown. Anyways, Kanzaki, think on my questiong as we journey."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowfox1 on Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:59 pm

Shiva frowns some as she had stood there. Having stayed hidden in the shadows for afew hours. Looking at the last remaining wolf a moment. " Go to the forest outside of the village and live on your own it's to risky for you past this point .... " Shiva starts walking away leaving the wolf behind. As she makes herway towards the kage's office. Hoping that she will be allowed to live and train here when she asks.

shadowfox1
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.