Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:58 pm

Ushimitsudoki heard the crash and ran over to find some poor sap getting his butt kicked by Tsunade. 'Well atleast I won't have to talk to her drunk.' he said half smiling as he just stood there hoping she would kill him off fast.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnight
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowfox1 on Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:21 pm

Shive hearing the running footsteps looks over at who's making them. She just quietly stands there some seeing the leaf headband. Before looking back at the fight wondering just how much longer it will take. Though also gets the feeling that she made the right choice coming here. Even at the risk that she might be turned down or even kill here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowfox1
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:25 pm

Izon made no attempt to avoid the attack, but instead he matced the punch with one of his own. The moment the attacks hit Izon spun on the balls of his and kicked aiming for Tsunade’s ribs.

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:23 am

Tsunade watched as Izon's leg spun around. She waited until the last second before it connected with her side before she tucked her arms down and around his leg, locking it in place against her side. Using her free hand, Tsunade reached out and grabbed him by the neck. With a grin, Tsunade began spinning around. After several rotations, she let go, sending Izon flying through another wall, this time the outside wall, and tumbling to the street below. Walking over to the whole, she looked down, gently rubbing her side where she was kicked.

"Not bad kid. But you'll need a lot more than that to beat me!"

By this time, several ANBU members showed up and surrounded Izon. Tsunade gave a shrill whistle and waved them off.

"This is just a spar, no need to worry!"

Behind Tsunade, Shizune sighed and shook her head. She knew it would take a few days and a good chuck on money to repair the damages from this "spar" as Tsunade put it. Even further down the hall, Kotetsu Hagane and Izumo Kamizuki had already started cleaning up the mess from the first whole that Tsunade had made with Izon.

Tsunade jumped out of the whole directing her self at where Izon had landed, her left arm curled around in front of her so the had was almost behind her neck. Her right arm was stretched out behind her and her right knee was brought up to about her chest level. As she closed in on Izon she brought her left arm back to her left side and brought her right fist down towards Izon.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:47 pm

Time to go on the offensive

As Tsunade neared, Izon sprang to his feet, raised his right hand into the air then brought in down with all his strength, and struck the ground with his fist. The force of the blow created massive crater and an even larger dust cloud. The dust cloud engulfed both Izon and Tsunade. As he did in the building he straightened his posture and took no fighting stance.

Now it’s my turn.

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:45 pm

After his opponent left Orihan went atop the arena and looked for the person he was supposed to be taking orders from. He saw Kanzaki headin out the gates of the village and he rushed to him.

He was gone by the time he arrived but he left a trail that led away from the village

""Oh c'mon!""
He shouted to himself in rage as he followed the tracks.
Last edited by Nightmare on Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:24 pm

All Tsunade did was closer her eyes, other than that, her actions remained unchanged as the dust engulfed her. Bringing her fist down at the ground, it didn't connect like she thought it would, because of Izon's crater. But when her fist did collide with the ground at the bottom of his crater, the earth was pushed even further down from the force of her punch. The size of the crater almost doubled, taking a few buildings down as it expanded and a large fissure extended from where her fist connected with the ground, down along both sides of the street.

Tsunade let out a breath and stood up from the position she landed in and closed her eyes. She could hear the ANBU members clearing the surrounding streets and pulling anyone out that happened to be in the buildings that collapsed.

Once the dust settled she looked around at the destruction the two had caused.

"You are one of Kanzaki's comrades, yes? I see they train them well in the shadows. I wish to continue this, but not now and not in the village. We'll meet at sunset. Outside by the memorial. If you don't know where that is, just ask. Someone will tell you."

Tsunade locked her fingers together and raised her hand over her head and leaned back slightly, stretching out her back. When she finished that, Tsunade turned and headed back to the Hokage Mansion to start filling out all the paper work she'd have to do for the damages.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:13 pm

Ushimitsudoki took this opportunity to meet with her before anyone else. He walked into the mansion and into her office. "Hey Tsunade mind if I ask you a question."

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:36 pm

Tsunade, having just a few minuets before taken her seat, looked up to him with a quizzed look on her face.

"You know. Most people refer to me as Hokage.............."

She spoke making the point that she wasn't fond of people not referring to her by the proper title since she was stuck doing all the work.

"Go ahead. Might as well get some work before Shizune come barging through that door yelling at me."

As if on cue, the door to Tsunade's office was almost kicked in. Tsunade rolled her eyes as Shizune marched right up to the desk and slammed both hands down on the top, completely ignoring Midnight

"Do you have any idea of how much trouble you caused with that street brawl of yours? Three people are in the hospital, luckily nothing serious. Oh and the paper work that needs to be filled out for the street work. That'll take a long time normally, but it'll take you forever. I can't even think of all the......"

Shizune was cut off by Tsunade clearing her throat, extremely loudly. Tsunade pushed a stack of papers towards Shizune.

"Just about everything is taken care of. All you need to do is file and approve contractors for it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe I have a ninja in need of an assignment."

Shizune looked over to Midnight and bowed slightly before taking the papers and leaving.

"And Tsunade needs a drink!"

Tsunade quickly pulled a sake bottle out from a hidden drawer and downed half the bottle in one gulp.

"Now, before I forget. What can I do for you?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:44 pm

Midnight just smiled slightly though it was hidden by his cloak and after Shizune stepped out he spoke up, "Well first, I don't call anybody by proper titles unless they earn it first. Meaning for me to call you Hokage you will have to kick my ass. Second, I'm looking for Kanzaki. He owes me something. Do you know where he is?" While he spoke he walked over to the window sitting on the sill knowing that she was going to say no.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:52 pm

"Well first. I don't care what your personal beliefs are. I am the Hokage and you will refer to me as such until you earn the right to call me something else. Got that Chunnin? And second, I'm not too thrilled at the idea of having some of my village’s ninja running around with a Shadow ninja. He may have helped us in the past, but I know them. They can be more dangerous than Orochimaru if it serves they purposes. They're nothing more than a bunch of mercenaries."

Tsunade dumped the rest of the bottle of Sake on the floor and tossed it back into her desk. She closed the drawer and leaned back in her chair with her arms crossed over her chest, looking at Midnight.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:57 pm

"My your cute when your angry. Well what better for the village then for one of the ninja to learn from a Shadow ninja. Besides knowing him you have no idea where he is." Midnight said adding alittle emotion in with the first sentence but going back to his normal draw for the rest.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:02 pm

Tsunade narrowed her eyes at Midnight and uncrossed her arms.

"Well I can't argue with that logic. Even as warped as it may be, sending my ninja out to learn from Mercs."

Tsunade opened another drawer and pulled out a a small book and flipped through it for a few seconds.

"At least tell me this. What business do you have with the Beast Ninja? You said he owed you something, but what?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:08 pm

"He said he would train me and blew me off. So I'm going to go and wander with him till I'm stronger then you." He said to her wondering if she really did know where he was.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:15 pm

Tsunade let out a slight laugh.

"Stronger then me you say? Well, you're going to be gone for a long time then. Even Kanzaki and Kakashi can't match my strength."

Tsunade closed the book and tucked it back away in her desk.

"He's in the Land of Wave looking for Jiyiria. He needs information about something and apparently the old pervert is the only one that knows it."

Tsunade leaned forward slightly.

"If you ask me, those two are off being perverted together. But that's probably why you wanna go too isn't it?"

Tsunade laughed again and winked at Midnight.

"Now shoo. I've got work to do and Sake to drink."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:25 pm

"Thank you," He said tipping an imaginary hat and started to walk out, "Seeya beautiful." He smiled making sure she could tell he was flirting before he was out the door.

After the meeting with Tsunade he stoped at his house to pick up some misc traveling supples as well as refilling his two pouch belts and grabed a large grass hat to hide his face even more while he traveled. Then he headed to Konoha's gates and took one last look back before he started his Journy to the Land of Waves.
Last edited by Midnight on Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:28 am

((Wow, this is interesting.))

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:18 pm

Izon set down an ink-covered brush, in front of him laid the sword on top of a scroll covered. He preformed the correct hand signs then placed his hand on the sword. The sword vanished in a puff of smoke. Izon rolled up the scroll, opened a pocket on his vest and slipped it in side. Izon stood up removed his vest and weapon pouches. He placed them next to the memorial. Izon then picked up his lunch and ate.

Two more hours and my fight against Tsunade will begin once again.

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:58 pm

Tsunade approached the clearing where she was to meet Izon. She didn't see the Shadow Shinobi, but that didn't mean that he wasn't there. Part of the sun was still peaking over the horizon as Tsunade approached the memorial. For several long minuets she stood there, just looking at it. As usual, Shizune was there with Tsunade, but deep in the trees another figure watched, undetected by anyone, and he knew that he wouldn't be detected by anyone, not now, for he was too good.

"Well, don't you think it's about time for us to start?"

Tsunade still didn't seen Izon, but she knew he was there, but she still didn't sense the figure standing deep in the forest. Tsunade turned away from the memorial and looked out across the open field, just waiting for Izon to make his appearance.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:48 pm

Izon stepped out from behind a tree and into the clearing. His vest and weapon pouches were gone; the only thing that showed he was a ninja was the shadow village emblem on his bandana. He turns to face Tsunade and Shizune, his face was empty of emotion.

“Why have you chose this place to be our arena?�

Sirge
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.