Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MediocrePiracy on Sat May 05, 2007 7:37 pm

“Oh, no you don’t,â€

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MediocrePiracy
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sat May 05, 2007 7:38 pm

“I left my equipment by the memorial in the forest. I won’t be but a moment.â€

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirge
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MediocrePiracy on Sat May 05, 2007 7:38 pm

“I knew it would come to this.â€
Last edited by MediocrePiracy on Sun May 06, 2007 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

MediocrePiracy
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sat May 05, 2007 7:39 pm

Izon just glares, dumbfounded, eyes darting back and forth from Aneko to the three Gennin. “And this is how you expect to stop me? With Gennin? You insult me, Aneko.â€

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MediocrePiracy on Sat May 05, 2007 7:39 pm

“Wait!â€

MediocrePiracy
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sat May 05, 2007 7:39 pm

“And who let this shrimp graduate from the academy?â€
Last edited by Sirge on Sat May 05, 2007 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MediocrePiracy on Sat May 05, 2007 7:40 pm

“You’ll regret that comment!â€

MediocrePiracy
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sat May 05, 2007 7:40 pm

Izon quickly grabbed Jiro’s leg, despite his injuries, and threw him easily against the wall with a thud. He pushed past the other two girls and was out the window in a flash.
Last edited by Sirge on Sat May 05, 2007 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MediocrePiracy on Sat May 05, 2007 7:40 pm

A red vain was by now bulging on Aneko’s forehead, beating with a separate and quickening pulse. “Izon,â€

MediocrePiracy
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat May 05, 2007 8:21 pm

"Miharo! Well what are the odds? Lady Kage sent you did she? I guess she has less faith in us then I thought, all we're here to do is ask Juggs a few questions..............Which I did a few days ago. So what, does she want us back?"

Kanzaki took a seat next to Miharo.

"So what's been going on back in the shadows? Anything that we need to know about? And what about all our Gennin that we sort of abandoned back there. Hope they're not causing too much trouble."

Kanzaki looked to his left to where Kazuma and Sanjuro had taken their seats. Four of the seven members of the Shadow Council were sitting here in the Ramen bar, which probably wasn't the best thing for the safety of the Shadow Village.

"Hey Sanjuro. Let me know when you schedule this fight, I'd like to see exactly what the Hyuga of Konoha can do. I'll bet they're stronger once they enter the shadows, everything is stronger in the shadows."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby corey mikman on Sun May 06, 2007 1:32 am

Miharo smiled at Kanzaki and laughed lightly.

"you know i have no idea about the little ones at home. Right when i got back from my earlier mission the lady sent me here. she said you might need help but i think she just wanted to get rid of me."

Miharo ordered a large bowl of ramen and sat for a few seconds enjoying the smell.

corey mikman
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Sun May 06, 2007 10:28 pm

Sanjuro was in the middle of eating some ramen when Kanzaki asked him about his match with they Hyuga’s.

“ Sure, why not.â€

Sanjuro
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MediocrePiracy on Mon May 07, 2007 5:13 pm

Aneko approached the fabled ramen stand, where sat a motley host of shadow ninja that she recognized quite well. She had initially come here to ask of Izon’s whereabouts, but upon seeing her old friends from the Shadow Village, she jumped to the chance of greeting them quite promptly.

She approached the group in her regular fashion, waving a hearty hello to all as she walked past.
Last edited by MediocrePiracy on Tue May 08, 2007 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

MediocrePiracy
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon May 07, 2007 5:50 pm

"Well probably. None of us every really liked you anyways Miharo!"

Kanzaki laughed as his own bowl of ramen was placed before him. He pulled his mask off and took in the sweet smell of the shrimp ramen when he hear a familiar voice from behind. Turning, Kanzaki smiled.

"What is this? The Shadow day at the Ramen Stand?"

Kanzaki turned back to Sanjuro.

"So whenever you schedule your match, just let me know. Chances are that I'll be here doing nothing. Only other place I'd be is with Kisame. But that's not going to happen for a while.....at least I hope not."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MediocrePiracy on Thu May 10, 2007 5:38 pm

Aneko stood outside of a barbeque joint [OOC: I aint one for Japanese culture so I don’t know what to call it], the last restaurant in town and ideally the only place that Izon could possibly be. “I hope he’s here,â€

MediocrePiracy
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Thu May 10, 2007 5:38 pm

Izon sat alone at his own table, a seating arrangement he hoarded to himself though it was initially intended for six, the table space utilized to its fullest in that its surface was wholly occupied by numerous rice-filled bowls and meat-stacked platters, continuously cleared by an appetite most bestial and with such a speed that the befuddled food-bearing staff could not hope to keep pace with. He ate ceaselessly and with ravenous intent, as though this meal were to be his last, though one he had not the time to properly enjoy and must, therefore, consume all he can else he would later find a vacancy of his gut he would regret not having filled. But despite the haste he still managed to enjoy himself, quite pleased with this tranquil seclusion found at the back of restaurants, something he had grown accustomed to when returning from those long solo missions where a quick stop into town for a decent and well-deserved meal left him just as satisfied as bankrupt. It was a true wonder he managed to keep his trim figure.

He ate and ate with the same constant and monotonous pace until from the corner of his eye he saw Aneko, entering through the front door with that all-too-familiar look on her face. He nearly choked on a piece of pork when he first saw her, diffusing his cough with a rough pat to his chest as he tries to call for the waiter. “Check please,â€

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MediocrePiracy on Thu May 10, 2007 5:38 pm

“Why yes, of course, ma’am,â€

MediocrePiracy
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Fri May 11, 2007 5:43 pm

Kazuma leaned back in his chair an empty ramen bowl in front of him. He glanced around at his comrades and smiled a little it had been a while since they had been together like this. He shook his head slightly to clear the nostalgia he had other things to attend to mentally, the past was just that, the past. But then again it had been a while. he ordered another bowl of ramen and looked down at Kanzaki:

"You really want of piece of this Kisame don't you? I hope you realize that you and he are complete polar opposites in terms of combat. Not that i'm saying you are'nt going to win, but you're chances are slim."

He paused to eat some ramen, savored the taste and continued.

"However you do have that stubborn streak so you have a decent chance. But why do you want to fight him so badly?"

Kazuma took another bite of ramen and patiently awaited his friend's reply.

Omikron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat May 12, 2007 1:38 am

Kanzaki finished off his own ramen and ordered another bowl, beef this time.

"It's simple really. The Seven Swordsmen of the Mist are heralded as the greatest swordsmen that ever lived. I wish to prove that wrong, or right depending on how the battle ends. Two members of the seven are already dead. Kakashi killed Zabuza and I'm a little fuzzy on the exact details, but I believe that Might Gai and his squad was involved with the death of Raiga. Kisame is still alive and nothing is know of the other four members. Not even Jiraiya can find out anything about them. As far as he's concerned, they're all dead, no matter how much money I offer him."

Kanzaki thanked the man as his new bowl of ramen was placed in front of him.

"I truly believe that my sword style is the greatest there ever was, and I'll do whatever it takes to prove it."

Kanzaki took a few seconds to eat a few chopsticks full of ramen before he continued.

"Out sword styles are as far apart as they can be, which is good. Once I win, the name Karinzanjutsu will be know throughout the land as the greatest sword style in history."

Kanzaki quickly finished off his ramen and threw some cash down on the table.

"You'll have to excuse me my friends. I've got a few more things to take care of. Enjoy the rest of your ramen."

With a slight wave, Kanzaki vanished.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Wed May 16, 2007 9:10 am

Izon cringed when heared his sister's out burst. He quickly performed a transformation jutsu and was engulfed by a puff off smoke. When the smoke cleared his appearence had changed to that of Kanzaki.

Not bad, with this disuise I'll be rid of her for a while; just hope I don't run into Kanzaki. He thougt with a grin on his face behind the tiger mask.

Sirge
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.