Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Sat May 26, 2007 12:43 am

Kazauma watched his friend leave, and absently flexed his right hand. Kanzaki and Kisame, it would be a most interesting fight he gave it that but if rumor was correct then his friend might not have much of a chance. Kisame's sword fed off chakra and Kanzaki's blade used an awful lot of chakra in order to attain it's true potential.
Kazuma stood up and bowed polietly to the others at the stand, paid for his meal and walked away. He walked down the street very content with the meal and lost in his musings. As he approched the main gate he gave a little wave to the guard as he left. he decided he should probably head back to shadow and and see if the lady kage had any work for him. He didn't see the figure in the trees watching him nor did he notice his presence until he dropped down in front of him.
A man with cool, hard eyes stood in front of him and Kazuma stopped:

"He has an amazing amount of chakra" he thought to himself.

Kazuma regarded him for a moment and decided to break the ice.

"My name is Kazuma Imawano do i know you?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Omikron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon May 28, 2007 11:07 pm

The single figure silently split into three figures. The figure to the left stood the tallest. Only the right half of his face was visible, the left half being covered by his think blond hair. The figure on the right appeared to be kneeling down or was just short, as he didn't even come up to the shoulders of the figure in the middle. A black cloth covered the lower portion of his face, leaving only his emotionless eyes uncovered. Only one detail could be made out of the figure standing in the middle. His eyes. The pupils were a soulless black with rings stretching out that became lighter, then white as then got further away from the pupil. His body was almost completely transparent and a slight tint of multiple colors flashed over his body when he moved. The two figures on the sides stepped out of the shadows of the tree and into the light. Both were wearing the trademark black silk cloak with red clouds of Akatsuki.

"Kazuma Imawano. One of the Shadow Elite and member of the Hidden Shadow village's Shadow Council. Partners, Sanjuro Hyuga and Kanzaki Onihe, the Beast Ninja. You recently stopped training your Gennin in favor of more missions, giving them to other Jounin. You favor martial style over everything else, often not carrying anything along on mission, relying on either Sanjuro or Kanzaki to provide you with support items you may need."

The voice was calm and soft but had an almost metallic ring to it.

"Do you wish to add anything? Deidara, Sasori?"

Sasori shook his head, but Deidara stepped forward.

"I've seen you. You're good, there's no denying that. But for the most part, you're a team player. You three are one of the most effective squads I've ever seen. But I can't help but think you're not as good alone."

Sasori turned his head and glared at Deidara.

"You open your mouth to often and too quickly."

Deidara looked over to Sasori, but didn't say anything.

"We know all about you. And we are short handed for a business venture we are currently engaged in."

Both Deidara and Sasori looked to the shadowy figure in the middle as he finished speaking. Sasori nodded at Deidara, who held out a closed fist. Deidara held his hand closed for a few seconds and then opened it. The mouth on his hand was closed, and in the middle of his palm sat a silver ring with a round flat red stone was inset in the top. Deidara tossed the ring at Kazuma.

"You know your options."

With that, the shadowy figure vanished, followed shortly by Deidara and Sasori.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Thu May 31, 2007 1:40 am

Kazuma started to say something but they were gone. He looked around and found a suitable place to sit. dropping down Kazuma leaned against a tree and stared up at the sky.

'What the hell was that all about?' he thought. Then another thought jumped into his head

"The others."

What if these men had gone to his teammates? He should talk to them. Kazuma shook his head, No, he couldn't in the off chance that they hadn't. But what about thier offer? Kazuma couldn't help but think of what it would be like to be in Akatsuki. He shook his head again, No, Akatsuki was evil....but stil....thinking couldn't hurt. He opened his hand and looked down at the ring they had give him. It was polished silver with a red stone, but it had nothing on it.Strange.

"Ah" he thought, "They're probably waiting for an answer."
But what would his answer be? Even Kazuma himself did not know.

Omikron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:07 pm

Izon had been wondering aimlessly through town. Alright enough time’s pass, so I should be in the clear now. With a puff of smoke Izon returned to is real appearance. Well I’m not needed here, so I guess I’ll head home and collect my pay. He stepped into the shadow of a building were he disappeared only to step out of a shadow of a tree in the forest. He took of his cloths and started on the first knot of the bandages. He winced in pain as unraveled the bandages. I never should have use the berserker state and the Full Shadow meld justu together for a simple sparring match, I could have done something terrible if it had awakened while I was in that form and state. With the bandages gone and his clothes back on and started off for Tsumekure.
Last edited by Sirge on Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Survival at all cost

Sirge
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:47 pm

Midnight sat on top of his building sitting there looking like he was meditating and just resting up but he was really just sitting there sleeping.

Kanzaki left the ramen stand in a puff of smoke. None of the other ninja there knew what he was up to, and he wished to keep it that way. After searching around for a few mins, Kanzaki finally picked up Midnight's sent and took off in that direction, bouncing from rooftop to rooftop until he can to the roof where Midnight was sleeping. Kanzaki stood there for a few seconds, waiting for Midnight to acknowledge his presence. After another few minuet, Kanzaki leaned over and looked Midnight directly in the face. "Sleeping? Well if this is the sort of training that the Konoha ninja do, I'm surprised that Orochimaru didn't wipe them all out." Kanzaki grinned and started performing hand signs, Sheep, Serpent, Tiger, Rabbit, Serpent, Dragon, Rabbit, Bird. "Water Prison Jutsu." A ball of water formed from Kanzaki's hands and spread out, engulfing the sleeping ninja.

Midnight quickly opened his eyes jerking round to the hand that held the water around him kind of glaring at him for disrupting his nap.

Kanzaki chuckled and quickly pulled his hand out of the massive orb of water, releasing Midnight from the jutsu. "Enjoy your nap?"

"Until the whole waking up part." Midnight said getting up and wringing out his cloak a bit.

"You need to be on guard, even when you're asleep. There's no better time to kill someone then in their sleep...........well, no easier time I should say." Kanzaki shrugged. "You got everything you need? 'Cause we're about ready to head out."

"I always carry everything I need. No sense on being a ninja if you’re not prepared for a fight." Midnight said before gesturing for Kanzaki to lead the way.

"I didn't mean for just the training. We're not going to be back here for a while.......unless you bomb the training." Kanzaki looked over his shoulder to the landscape of his original home and smiled slightly.

Midnight looked over to Kanzaki "My headband is my only connection with the village. I hardly use my home as is."

"That could end up being a good thing. Well then if you're ready, we're leaving." Kanzaki jumped down from the roof and headed out towards the main gates of Konoha.

Midnight hopped down and followed right behind Kanzaki.

Kanzaki waited until they were a few 100 yards out side the main gate and stopped. "One last thing before you go. I can't let you see the way to my village, so I'm going to trap you in a Genjutsu. I hope that's not a problem."
"Na It's ok. Just as long as you don't try to kill me while I'm in it. Because I've prided myself in my illusions so dispelling it shouldn't be too much of a problem." Midnight said sounding as cocky as usual but in his mind he wasn't sure if he really could since he knew next to nothing about Kanzaki

"Not all Genjutsus have to be painful, violent or horrible you know. Some can be quiet enjoyable. Now, if you'd be so kind." Kanzaki pointed to his eyes as his Sharingan activated.

Midnight just looked into it with his normal cool glance.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:24 am

Sanjuro had been in running in a forest on the main land outside of Konoha for a few hours and was starting to feel tired. He had gotten an order from the Lady Kage a few days earlier, it felt like a lot longer because it was hard to tell day from night when he wore his ANBU mask. Unlike most ANBU masks, he couldn’t see out of his. Without his Byakugan, he wouldn’t be able to see anything, this way he was forced to rely on his Byakugan and because of this he was able to get so adapt at using it for several days. He was returning from a unexpected recon mission to Kirigakure. He was ordered to watch and confirm some rumors that had made their way to the Shadow village. Now he was on the main land and heading towards Konoha, he had originally planned on challenging Hiashi Hyuga to a match to prove who was stronger. He had just gotten completely healed the day he got the order. And as being a member of the Shadow village council and member of the ANBU he couldn’t just say ‘no thanks’. He wouldn’t be a good leader figure if he went around doing what he wanted and turning down missions when they came up.

Finally he had reached Konoha, normally he would just head straight to the village, but the mission was a little bit more taxing the usual. So he decided to rest up for a couple of hours then head back out. He started walking threw the gate and took the bunny ANBU mask off and headed towards the ramen stand.
Byakugan

Sanjuro
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:50 pm

There was a loud pop that shook the room as the two ninja appeared completely out of thin air and right intot he middle of Tsunade's office. To nobody's surprise, this cought Tsunade completely off guard, who was taken a little drunkin nap at her desk. The pop was loud enough to wake her up with a start thattipped her off balance and tumbling backward in her chair. And, again as should be, a few second after the pop, two full squands of ANBU appeared in her office, surronding them. Once Tsunade had pulled herself back together, she glared directly at Kanzkai.

"We had a deal, my debt to you has been paied. You're supposed to go through theproper channels for a visit now! And at least in the past you had the decency to knock on my door and not just litterally pop in! You're better have a DAMN good explin.........."

Tsunade didn't get a chance to finished before Kanzaki spoke a single word.

"Akatsuki."

After he spoke, Kanzaki dropped to one knee, breating hard. Using that instant transportation Jutsu for two people used up most of his Chakra.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:39 am

Serpaara payed little attention to the ANBU, and they payed much attention to him. Serpaara looked at Tsunade, a rather pissed off look towards her as he spoke.

"Tsunade, you are a wretched woman, and a horrible Kage. You have yet to pay your debt's to myself from when I was a younger child. But I am here for Akatsuki. They are within your village, and I am thinking that it would most likely be Deidara and Sasori.
I need full permission from you before I engage into battle."

Serpaara then gave a snicker off to Tsunade, listening to her, as his eye's moved about the room. He then looked down as Kanzaki and laughed a bit.

"I could have used the Lightning Flash jutsu from the previous Kage. But you look a bit worn out, would you like something to make you better?"

Serpaara pulled out a quarter of a soldier pill and handed it to Kanzaki.
http://www.freewebs.com/orikalkos/index.htm

Join Orikalkos, and RP on our forum.

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:53 am

Kanzaki chuckled slighty.

"I still haven't gotten around to perfecting that Jutsu. It's not often I have to travel like that with more then myself."

Kanzaki popped the pill into his mouth and after a few seconds, stood back up to his full height, looking around as if nothing had happened.

OOC: Remember, Dedari died in the Lad of Waves

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:25 am

(But Sasori is here.))

"Kage Tsunade, may I have permission to scout your village for the Akatsuki?"

He waited till his answer would arive.

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:04 pm

Tsuaned stared at him for a few seconds, then looked over to Kanzaki, who just shrugged, indicating that he wasn't exactly sure what was going on.

"Since I still owe you, Kanzaki is with you AND this is dealing with Akatsuki, I don't have much of a choise do I? But my ANBU WILL be looking as well! But you two are free to go alone. I'm sure you'll have to trouble handeling Itachi."

Tsunade had no clue which of the members were in her village, she just chose the name of the only one she knew anything about.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:18 pm

"Thank you, Lady Tsunade. One thing tho', if any ANBU follow myself or Kanzaki, I will kill them. I do not need your people giving me and Kanzaki away."

He then turned around, walking out of the office and down to the bottom floor exiting into the city, his first stop being the ramen shop.

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:35 pm

Tsunade waited for Serparra to leave, then turned to Kanzaki.

"If they are here. Then you know where to look. But I'm telling you, Kakashi and Jiraiya are already there, so you WILL run into them, to matter how badly you don't want to."

Kanzaki nodded and then left. It was high time he met the Kiyubi Child anyways. Slowly, Kanzaki reached into his pouch and pulled out a book. 'And if I'm lucky, maybe Lord Jiraiya will sign this for me.' Kanzaki thought. After looking at thecover for a few seconds, Kanzaki slipped his copy of Makeout Paradise back into pouch, then headed off towards Naruto's house.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:59 pm

Serpaara sat at the bar, eating his ramen as something caught his eye. It was Kakashi sensei and another being, with someone else. He continued to eat his ramen, watching them, making sure that nothing happened while he ate.

"Something is not right."

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:04 pm

Kanzaki ducked as several kunai and shuriken flew towards his head.

"Huh, the Kiyubi child must have set that trap. Anything set my Kakashi wouldn't have been that obvious, and anything set by the Legendary Toad Sage, well, I think I would have fallen into that trap."

Cautiously, Kanzaki pused the door open and strolled on into the room. It was a small place, but more than enough for a single child. There were a few piles of cloths, books and other mixed items piled here and there on the floor. Continuing to look around, Kanzaki saw that there was a half eaten cup of ramen on the table. He put his hand over it, it was still warm. Another quick glance around the room showed tell tale signs that someone had been in here very recently, maybe even only a few seconds before Kanzaki sprung the trap. Kanzaki sighed and looked up just in time to see Naruto spring down from the ceiling, where he had been hiding. Naruot collided with Kanzaki, making a loud thump and both ninja fell to the floor. In a few seconds, Naruto had roped tied around Kanzaki.

"Ha, the great Naruto strikes again!"

"I'd look again if I were you."

Naruto turned around to see Kanzaki stading there, pointing to whatever Naruto had just tied up. Slowly, Naruto turned back to see that he had just tied up a log. On that long was a carving of Kanzaki giving the Stink Eye.

"You didn't really think you could catch an elite in something a simple as that did you? And remember, I already KOed you once this week."

Naruto stared at Kanzaki for a few seconds, as if desperatly trying to remeber what Kanzaki was talking about. Then he remembered.

"Hey, you're the one that challeneged Kakashi-sensi to a battle then knocked me out cold! May, I bet Kakashi-sensi beat you good for that one!"

"Actually, I won. Kakashi didn't lay a hand on me, though he almost did a few times. But enough of this. We need to have a talk, little Kiyubi."

Naruto looked at him in disbelief.

"Oh come now, do you think that the leaf could hide you little secret forever? Besides, I'm not the one you have to worry about. You should be worried about Itachi and Kisame. They'll be coming back for you soon you know. And you're not the only one. Sources say that they'll be going after Kazekage-sama as well."

Naruto began to react, but never got the chance to do whatever he had planned on doing. Kanzaki quickly grabbed his shoulder and squeezed tightly, forcing Naruto down to one knee.

"Now I know you want to runn off and help, but first things first, we need to go find my 'friend' and see how things are going. I'm sure by now he's found my old friend Kakashi and Lord Jiraiya by now."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:57 pm

Serpaara finished his food and stood up. He walked over to Kakashi and Jiraiya, looked at the two, and then the beings acrosss from them. He smirked a bit, letting a small laugh off.

"Never thought I'd be fighting along side Kakashi and Jiraiya. Anyways, I'm Serpaara and I come from the Hidden Sand Village seeking out the Akatsuki."

Jiraiya nodded a bit and spoke with a grim voice, "Well, you've found some Akatsuki." Kakashi nodded as he was ready to fight..

"I noticed. Sand began to pick up from the ground, spinning around Serpaara as he awaited for the Akatsuki to strike.

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:00 am

Three figuers stood in the shadows of a nearby tree, not even bothing to try to hide thir presence. One on short, only coming just past the waist of the other two. The second figuer was rather tall, carrying a large object. The finaly figuer just stared forward with his piercing red eyes.

"You two know that I hate to be kept waiting. Why are we not going to our objective?"

"Please, have just a little more paitence Master Sasori. If we don't take care of this little problem, then we'll have to wait much longer once we get to where we're going."

"Besides, there's something for each of us here. And wouldn't you love to add a Sannin and a pair of Sharingan users to you're collection?"

Master Sasori looked up to Itachi and Kisame. He wasn't too please to be pair with these two, who seemed to like to sit around for endless hours, just content to let things go the course until they felt like making a move. But despit their love for waiting, they did have a point, plus, if they played their cards right, they could end up taking home two prizes this week instead of just one.

"Very well. But I warn you, I am losing my paitence. If we don't do something soon, then I will."

The three figueres just continued to stand there as Kanzaki pretended to ignore them. He hand a tight grip on Naruto's shoulder, who was twitching in rage, and desperatly wanting to charge blindly at them. Kanzaki was confident that he couls take Kisame one on one and confiden that he could give Itachi enough of a fight that he could escape. But Kanzaki knew nothing of the thir member, other than the name he had just heard, Master Sasori. It worse came to worse, Kanzaki could always slit Naruto's throat and hightail it out of there, though he doubted that Lady Tsunade would be too happy with that result. The two continued to walk until the reached Kakashi, Jiraiya and Serpaara.

"Hello guys, we've got a little problem."

Kanzaki pushed Naruto forward and pointed his thumb over his shoulder to the three Akatsuki members standing under the tree.

"How long have them been there, and why are t hey just standing around doing nothing?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:30 pm

Sanjuro had finished his ramen and started to walk away from the ramen stand when he noticed that Kanzaki along with some other ninja from the Sand village had been making their way to the ramen stand. He didn’t feel like having Kanzaki explain who the new ninja was, he figured that both of them had been on a mission together, so he opted to change appearances in an ally moments before the ninja pasted by him. But he was more then aware that Kanzaki was aware that it was him because he almost always changes to one of two people, either an older man, roughly in his fifties and an even older version of the first. His reasoning was that he would do a little recon from the side lines and happen to walk by them and trip, during that moment he would talk to Kanzaki if he had anything to say.

A few minutes later he noticed three figures standing by a tree with the use of his Byakugan, they hadn’t been trying to hard to hide themselves. For the few minutes that he had been watching them and his comrade he managed figure out a few things out about them. Most of it Kanzaki was already aware of. One was Itachi, the other was Kisame, and the other seemed odd to him. He was shorter then the other two considerably. The entire body was fake, most likely a puppet, there was an odd face like structure on the back as well as a long metallic tail hidden away from site under the robes.

‘hmm, judging from the designs on the robs I would think that they are Akatsuki. I think that Kanzaki would like to know a little more about the little guy.’ Sanjuro thought to himself. He would wait a little longer until he knew he could approach the group and put on a little act to get Kanzaki this info without arousing suspicion. Sanjuro figured that he would trip near Kanzaki and at the moment he would create a shadow clone that would look like he did at the moment, which was an old man, and carry on after Kanzaki picked him up, mean while Sanjuro would slip into Kanzaki’s shadow and hide there and give him the info he had acquired

Sanjuro
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:47 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, Kanzaki saw an old man hobbeling towards the ramen stand. In his mond that could only mean one thing, one of his partners had something to tell him. Just as he had predicted, the old man tripped as he passed. Kanzaki smiled slightly and knelt, helping the old man up. Even though he knew what to look for, Kanzaki was barely able to catch Sanjuro make the Shadow Clone and then slip into his own shadow for a bit. Kanzaki looked over at the rest of the group, the three that would have noticed were too busy either planning on what to do, or making sure that Naruto didn't fly off the handle. Kanzaki began speaking to the old man, asking him if he was alright and if there was anything he could to do help him. This was done just to cover the softly spoken words that the real Sanjuro, hidden in Kanzaki's shadow, was speaking. After a few seconds, Kanzaki stood up and looked back over to the three figuers standing under the tree.

"So, that's Sasori of the Red Sand is it?" Kanzaki soke softly so tat only Sanjuro could hear him. "I've heard rumors about him, something about human puppets, but I've got no idea what that means."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:55 pm

" I recommend that you ask you friend there traveling with you. He should have more info about him. All I know is what I saw, and from what I saw he isn’t an opponent that should be toyed with at all. Now I’m going away again through the shadows and I will keep watching from there. I will remain there until I see that assistance is needed.” Having said what he needed to say Sanjuro melted into the shadow that he was hiding in and reappeared in another shadow in an alley a couple of buildings away. He made sure he was still hidden.

Sanjuro
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.