Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:35 pm

Kazuma looked exhausted as he emerged from the forest surrounding Konoha. He had been deep in thought for.....his brow furrowed as he tried to remeber......a long time. He had been getting sleep off and on however the offer the two men had presented him with was still ever present in his mind. He stepped into Konoha proper and checked his wallet, good still plenty of ryo he could get some food. As he made his way toward the ramen stand, his mind raced. He thought back to the figure who had approched him and the ring that he had with him. He sighed as he waled this was an interesting turn of events indeed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Omikron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:47 pm

"Itachi Uchiha, Kisame of the Swordsmen, and Sasori of the Red Sand..you three are rather on my pissed off side."

He let a small sigh seep his lips as his sands began to spread across the ground as he reached onto his back, pulling out a scroll. He quickly flicked it out, the scroll rolling out as his nicked his thumb, drawing blood as he swiped it across the scroll. Once he did this, a puppet came out, and appeared as Deidara. It hovered infront of Serpaara between the six people.

"Lord Sasori, how long has it been? And I see you have become your own puppet, hiding in that."

The Deidara puppet still had hands that resembled his own. These hands had been chewing on clay, forming them with explosive's as he formed a few dove's within them. The puppet's jaw began to drop as the explosive clay's began to fly from the mouth.

"Kakashi, Jiraiya, step back."

The birds had hovored about five feet and then took a larger form, heading for the figure's of the Akatsuki.
http://www.freewebs.com/orikalkos/index.htm

Join Orikalkos, and RP on our forum.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:07 pm

Itachi and Kisame seemed unphased at the puppet, Master Sasori was the only one that reacted.

"Oh, so you've turned Dedaria into a pupptet? Impressive, I was to understand that I was the only onee who was able to make human puppets. But what intrests me the most is that, for all his ranting about true art being one quick flash then vanishing, the he himself is now an ever lasting puppet. How ironic."

Slowly, a long metallic like tail slid out from under Sasori's cloak.

"Well, I think it's time to bring the waiting to an end."

Itachi still made no move, his attention had been on Kakashi and Kanzaki. He had squared off with Kakashi once before, when he and Kisame had come to check on Naruto. But what Itachi really wanted was to face off against Kanzaki. When Itachi had murdered the rest of his clan, he had been unaware that one of the children had been sent away from Konoha. Aside from himself, Kakashi and Sasuke, Kanzaki was the last Sharingan user, and Itach wanted to see how powerful he was. But he knew that Kanzaki was only intrested in proving himself against Kisame. For some reason Kanzaki had a deep desire to prove that he was better than the seven swordsmen of the mist.

"Kisame. Master Sasori will deal with this puppet. I'll worry about Kakashi and the Sannin. You have your own opponet to fight I believe."

Just as Itachi finished speaking, Kanzaki appeaer out of no where, mid air infront of the three Akatsuki members. Kanzaki completely ignored Sasori, but sent a fist flying directly for Kisame's face. It connected, sending Kisame hurtling backwards away from eveyone else. Still mid air, Kanzaki spun around, bringing his right foot at Itachi's head. Itachi moved his head just enough to dodge the kick. For just a second, the two ninja locked eye, both with an active Sharingan. And in that second, Kanzaki mouth something to Itachi that made Itachi smirk slight. 'I'll be coming for you next.'

Kanzaki landed and took off in the direction that he sent Kisame flying.

OOC: ok, Kanzaki and Kisame will be absent for a bit while I write thier fight, but I'll still be here to act for Master Sasori and Itachi.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:29 pm

Serpaara quickly lifted the right hand of Deidara up, the mouth looking rather deteriorated as it munched on the clay. He said a simple word and the clay left the hand of Deidara, and began to float towards Sasori. The clay had missed, it was too simple, but it did create a large cloud of dirt. Serpaara then jumped back, activating his Tembichi and looking for the figure of Sasori. He quickly found it, but in no time, Sasori had already launched his tail for the body of Serpaara.

"You mother fucker."

Serpaara dropped his puppet and jumped on the tail, running towards Sasori. Sasori felt the man on his tail and yanked it back, Serpaara leaping off as he did. By time the smoke cleared up, Sasori was gone.

"Where did he go?"

He used his Tembichi to find Sasori, but the man was gone. He then looked at Kakashi. "Kakashi, Jiraiya, stand back, I'm going to take him." Serpaara walked over infront of Itachi, looking at the man with his Tembichi straight in the eye's. He felt the chakra Itachi was trying to use to preform a Genjutsu. The Tembichi kept moving like a broken clock, flicking continuasly negating the mans Genjutsu. The two would sit there for a good time, making no movement as they tried to break a genjutsu on each other.

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:05 pm

Itachi had turned his head off in the direction that Kisame and Kanzaki had went off in. A think fog had appeared in the last few seconds. 'So Kisame is worried about the Sharingan is he?' After a few seconds, Itachi turned back to face Serpaara.

"What business do you have Sand Ninja? You've got nothing to offer Konoha and nothing to offer me."

Itachi slipt his right hand out from the long sleeve. Three shuriken were lodged between his fingers. One between the index and middle, one between the middle and ring and the thrid between the ring and pinky.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:04 pm

"What business do I have with you or Konoha? I have reason that you are going to assassinate the Kazekage. As for Konoha, I couldn't care about this village."

Serpaara stood there, watching Itachi with his Tembichi. He made no sudden movement, but would wait for a bit till he was called to move.

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:34 pm

Itachi shrugged slightly.

"We have no intrest in your Kazekage. He could live or die for all we care, all we want is Shukaku."

Itchi's eyes slowly moved over to Kakashi, and he smiled.

"What do you think his odds are Kakashi? You've felt the cold sting of my Tsukuyomi. Was it three days you were in there for?"

Kakashi groaned slightly and took half a step back, raising his eye up to his head band, ready to lift it up at a moments notice.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:15 pm

"Talk is cheap..But Shukaku is Gaara's."

Serpaara stood there and waited for moments, looking dead into Itachi's eye's.

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:52 pm

"I think you have it the other way around. Garra is Shukaku's."

Itachi continued to stand there not making a move, or taking his eyes off of Kakashi. Jiraiya was the first to understand what was going on.

"Don't worry about Itachi! All he's doing is stalling while Sasori goes after the Kazakage!"

Itachi moved his eyes from Kakashi over to Jiraiya.

"It's not surprising that you figuered it out before these two. They didn't want you for Hokage for nothing."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:20 pm

"No..Gaara controls Shikaku, tho' Shikaku is Gaara's strength. " He followed the sight of Itachi's eyes, not caring where they landed.

"Shall I stay and fight or shall I go and save my Kazekage? Gaara should be able to handle himself."

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:01 am

"What you do is up to you. But no matter what you do, you're going to let someone die."

Itachi moved his eyes back to Serpaara.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:21 pm

Serpaara growled a bit. He looked at the people here and then thought of his Kazekage. He looked towards Kanzaki for a moment, "Tell your Kage I am sorry, but my village is more important than your life."

Serpaara took off, exiting the village at a high speed, hoping he would get there in time. His sands could not even keep up with his speed, his anger pushing him forward, not to stop until his Kage was safe.

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yomigotyo on Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:40 pm

as yomigotyo sat on a tree watch the fight

this is getting go lets see what going to happen

yomigotyo knew that itachi had all ready sensed his presence but even though he tryied to suppres his chakra so it would seem as though he had left

yomigotyo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:21 pm

During his daily exercise, the Wazi came across several figures. He looked at them closely. "Shit" he saw one of them was wearing black robes with red clouds, "Akatsuki" There also was man that looked like one of the sannin. Wazi wondered. If he were jump in, would he only get in the way? Nah, he could handle himself, and heal if need be. He jumped in, behind the sanin. "What's going on? " He pulled out his Tanto
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:13 pm

OOC: Took a bit longer than I thought, but here it is, Kanzaki vs. Kisame! And people, please leave these two fighters alone for a bit, alright.

Kisame didn’t have time to react as Kanzaki’s fist collided with his face. Kisame didn’t see what was happened as he went hurtling back through the air. He landed about two hundred yards away on his back. He skidded for a few seconds before righting himself back to his feet with a flip and came sliding to a halt. Kisame looked up, expecting to see Kanzaki already there and preparing, if not already in mid attack. He was surprised to see that not only was Kanzaki not attacking, but Kanzaki hadn’t even reached his location yet.

“Was that a one time burst of extreme speed, or was I just not paying attention?”

Kisame gently rubbed the side of his face where Kanzaki had hit him.

“Neither of those my fishy friend. You know that I want to fight you on an even field, that punch was just something to get us away from the others, so there would be no interruptions once we finally get things under way.”

Kanzaki slowly strolled into Kisame’s view with his hands in his pockets.

“Oh? And here I was thinking that you were just going to keep hitting me until I didn’t get up anymore. But I see that the true Shadows honor their words.”

Kanzaki nodded and reached over his right shoulder with his right hand, grabbing his sword, Tokijin by the handle. Kisame nodded and followed suit. For a few seconds, neither moved, both stood there staring at the other. Then they both vanished for a full second the reappeared where the other had been standing, facing away from each other. Kanzaki looked over his left shoulder back towards Kisame. He blinked and part of the back of his shirt fell away, having been ripped by Kisame’s sword.

“Maybe you’re not as good as you think Shadow Ninja.”

As soon as Kisame finished speaking, three cuts appeared on his cloak. One down the right leg, on across the stomach and the final one on the left arm. Neither ninja had drawn blood, that was a bout merely to test the other’s ability with his sword.

“So, why don’t we skip all the pleasantries and get down to the good stuff, what do you say Kisame?”

Kanzaki turned to face Kisame, brining his sword up over his head, pointed towards Kisame, resting the back of the blade in his outstretched left hand. Kisame didn’t speak, his answer was one quick, fluid motion. Spinning around, Kisame brought his sword above his head and then down quickly right at Kanzaki who angled his own sword to deflect the attack. When the two blade connected, Kanzaki’s back foot was pushed into the dirt, something that he took notice of. Kanzaki dropped to one knee and tilted his own sword, allowing Kisame’s sword to slide off his own. As soon as the blades were no longer connected, Kanzaki spun around on his knee, tilting the blade of the sword up towards Kisame’s face. Kisame leaded back and swung his sword again, hitting Kanzaki in the back with the part that was still wrapped up. Kanzaki tumbled forward and used the momentum to roll into a ball and then get back to his feet.

“That’s one hit for each of us.”

Kisame nodded as blood dripped down from the small gash that had speared on his cheek.

“Ok, this time, it’s for real. Hidden Mist Jutsu”

The area around the two ninja began to fill up with a think fog, but before sight was completely cut off, Kanzaki caught a glimpse of Kisame unwrapping his sword.

‘So, this is for real, and not just another few rounds of fooling around.’

“I’m guessing you know more about the Sharingan than the average person does. Taking away the advantage by cutting off my sight right away.”

Kanzaki’s voice seamed to echo endlessly in the fog.

“Yes, that’s the idea. I’ve heard that you wanted to prove you’re a better swordsman than the Seven Swordsmen on the Mist, but I’m taking away your sight just to be sure.”

Kisame’s voice echoed in the same way that Kanzaki’s did, so getting a fix on his position was impossible, even with Kanzaki’s advance hearing. Kanzaki took two steps forward and listened. They didn’t echo the way that their voices had, so there was still a chance that Kanzaki could hear Kisame approaching. Closing his eyes, Kanzaki inhaled deeply, but there was nothing but the sent of water in the air.

“You’ve though of just about everything haven’t you?” Kanzaki spoke softly, not caring if Kisame heard him or not. Slowly, Kanzaki extended his sword out in front of him.
“Can’t even see to the end of my blade. Which means you can’t either.”

Kanzaki looked down as he felt his feet getting get. He could barely make it out, by sight, but from the feeling on his feet, he knew what was happening. Wherever Kisame was, he was slowly flooding the battlefield, turning it into a lake, where he would have the advantage.

“Water Clone Jutsu.”

Kanzaki’s eyes widened. Kisame’s voice was coming from directly behind him. Kanzaki turned and swung his sword horizontally at waist level. Kanzaki did a full 360 turn, his sword connecting with nothing.

“I didn’t expect you to be one to panic under these circumstance. Maybe you’ve finally realized that you’re no match for me.” This time Kisame’s voice echoed from all across the area now. Kanzaki continued to look around, the water now up to his knees. Kanzaki closed his eyes and held his breath. He could hear four different sets of foot stops on the water. The real Kisame an three water clones, or perhaps Kisame was standing still and the four water clones were moving around.

“Well, I guess I’ll just have to find out. Sharingan, eyes of the Snake.”

Kanzaki opened his eyes, his Sharingan now active. There was no visible difference between the normal three pronged Sharingan and what Kanzaki now had active, the only difference was in what Kanzaki saw. Everything was deep shades of purple and blues, except for Kisame and his three water clones. The three clones were a bright shade of orange, while the real Kisame was a bright red. ‘They weren’t exaggerating when they said Kisame has an unbelievable amount of Chakra. He’s got even more than I do. Perfect, the water is up to my waist now, should be more then enough.’ Kanzaki strapped Tokijin across his back and jumped out of the water, making an audible splash. Kanzaki watched as the three water clones turned and zeroed in on his location. Kanzaki made two Shadow Clones who pushed off his shoulder, jumping even higher into the air.

“Water Style: Water Shark Missile!”

Kanzaki launched three water shark missiles out of the water, one at each of Kisame’s water clones. Each shark connected with its intended target, and Kanzaki’s two shadow clones landed on the water timed exactly when the three water clones exploded, the sound of the clones exploding covering the sound of the two clones landing on the water. As soon as they landed, one shadow clone grabbed the other by an arm and spun around, letting go of the first clone and sending it flying directly towards Kisame.

“Great Clone Explosion.”

Kanzaki grinned as he watched his shadow clone latch onto Kisame. Out of the corner of his eye, Kanzaki caught a glimpse of something that was an even brighter red than Kisame. Then it hit him, Kanzaki looked back to his shadow clone in time to see it explode. Kisame’s final water clone exploded along with Kanzaki’s shadow clone. The real Kisame emerged from the water at Kanzaki’s feet, the but of his sword raised above his head. In what seemed like slow motion to Kanzaki, Kisame rose out of the ground brining the but of the sword up under Kanzaki’s chin. The force of the blow sent Kanzaki back into the air, followed shortly by Kisame, who switched his sword back around and brought it down onto Kanzaki’s gut. With a quick flick of the writs, Kisame pulled the sword across Kanzaki’s gut then brought his foot around, kicking Kanzaki and sending him back down into the water with a large splash. Kisame laughed as he looked down into the water.

“Well, you weren’t everything that the Shadows have been cracked up to be. You may be good, but you just not good enough to…..” Kisame stopped speaking as he looked down at the water. There was no blood in the water or on his foot. Pulling his serrated blade across flesh should have torn chunks of flesh clean off, yet there was nothing stuck on his sword, and there was no blood on it either.

“Another Shadow Clone? No, there’s no way he would have had time to make another one.”

Kisame looked behind him at the second Shadow Clone that Kanzaki had made, who still hadn’t moved since it threw the first clone at Kisame’s Water Clone.

“You know, you would have had me if I didn’t have a spare clone to trade for a replacement jutsu.”

Kanzaki reach back and grabbed his sword again.

“Karinzanjutsu Raisen Dan. Slashing Flame Circle Thunder Battle Mode.”

Black Flames extended from the hilt of Tokijin and from Kanzaki’s wrists.

“Alright Kisame. Now, it’s time for us to get serious.”

Kisame stared at the black chakra flames for a few seconds.

“I’ve heard of this Legendary Sword Style. Only Rumors though, I doubt there’s anyone alive other than your master, you and the other students that know anything more than rumors. Your style and Kusenhya-Kushiki, the Red Stained Hundred Ways are the two most powerful killing sword styles aren’t that?”

Kanzaki grinned.

“Well, it looks like you do know more than the average person. But you’ve got one thing wrong. There are no more students of my style and I’m the only master left. The rest of them are dead, killed by this very sword! Fukuryuho, Crouching Dragon Shot!”

The flames around Kanzaki’s hand moved forward and connected with the flames around the hilt of his sword. Kanzaki pulled his right arm back, gripping the handle of his sword tightly then flung his arm forward, launching the sword directly at Kisame. Kisame grinned and put his own sword up in front of him to block the incoming sword and put his weight on his left foot, which he placed out in front of him, bracing for the impact. There was a loud clang when Kanzaki’s sword impacted against Kisame’s. The force of the collision, sent Kisame skidding back several feet.

“Now you’re weaponless! You’ll never match a swordsmen by discarding your weapon!”

Kisame moved his sword and began rushing in on Kanzaki but stopped after a few steps when he saw the long thick chain of black flames extending from Kanzaki’s hand to his sword. Kanzaki gave a quick jerk of his right hand and his sword came sailing back to him and he caught it in his left hand.

“You were saying? Koraiho! Lightning Cannon!”

Kanzaki swung his sword out in front of him and a black arc of chakra shot out at Kisame. Kisame grabbed his sword with both hands and waited until the arc was just in front of him and swung. His sword connected with the charka arc and devoured it.

“You’re style may be impressive. But it’s not going to work against my Samehada. Tokijin excretes Chakra, while Samehada eats it. You won’t be able to beat me with those types of moves.” Kisame held his sword out in front of him as he spoke.

“Well then. I guess we’re going to have to do this the old fashioned way.”

Kanzaki sighed slightly as he closed his eyes and the black chakra flames vanished. Kanzaki held his pose for a few seconds then vanished. Kisame quickly flipped his sword over and slung it over his back. Less then half a second later, there was another clang as the tip of Tokijin slammed into Samehada. Kanzaki brought his right foot around and clipped Kisame in the side, as well as brushing his knee against Samehada. After connecting, Kanzaki quickly pushed back. When he brushed Samehada it felt like someone had just ripped part of his soul from him. Kisame turned and laughed.

“Samehada eats Chakra, all types. And if it hits you, it’ll eat yours! You can’t beat me.”

“I can beat you, all I have to do is not let your sword touch me. Shouldn’t be that hard, because there is no way that you’re faster than I am.”

Kanzaki dropped his sword, which instantly began to sink down into the water, and rushed forward with blinding speed. Before Kisame could even react, Kanzaki was crouched below Kisame with a grin on his face. Quickly Kanzaki lifted his foot up, kicking Kisame under the chin, sending him up into the air. Kanzaki vanished and appeared in the air above Kisame. Slowly, Kanzaki flipped over until Kisame was level with him, then Kanzaki quickly finished the spinning bicycle kick, sending Kisame back down to the water. Kanzaki’s hand moved into a quick blur of hand signs timed perfectly with Kisame’s fall. The seconds Kisame was submerged under water, Kanzaki finished.

“Water Style: Giant Vortex Jutsu!”

The water below Kanzaki remained motionless of a second on the surface as the deeper waters began to spin rapidly, pulling Kisame down even further into the water and slamming him hard into the ground, which was now more than one hundred feet below the surface of the still rising water. Kanzaki landed one the water just a few inches from the edge of the whirlpool that he had created looking down into the water. Even with his Sharingan, Kanzaki couldn’t see deep enough to find Kisame, but he did see five orange blurs speeding up from the depth. Kanzaki jumped out of the way in time to avoid the damage from the first of five of Kisame’s Shark bombs, but he hadn’t been fast enough to dodge it completely. The shockwave from the explosion knocked Kanzaki off balance for half a second, more time than Kisame needed. Just below the surface of the water, Kisame speed off after Kanzaki the second he launched the Shark Bombs, the tip of his sword sticking out of the water like a shark’s fin. The second after the first Shark Bomb exploded, Kisame rose from the water, bringing Samehada up in an underhanded arch, catching Kanzaki in the side and up into the air once again. Kisame grinned as the remaining four Shark Bombs leapt from the water and collided with Kanzaki. The combined force of the four Shark Bombs sent a shockwave that could be felt back where Itachi, Kakashi and Jiraiya were still standing.

Kisame laughed with triumph as he watched Kanzaki’s limp form fall back to the water. Kisame turned and began to walk away, but halted after three steps. There wasn’t a splash, a falling body should have made a splash.

“No, I got him that time. He didn’t have time for replacement.”

Kisame turned back to see Kanzaki standing there, breathing heavily. Kanzaki’s body was covered in a black substance that was slowly receding back under his shirt. Though Kanzaki didn’t have time to do anything before Kisame connected with Samehada, he did have time to activate one of the Shadow Villages hidden Jutsu, the Shadow Shield. At the cots of large amount of chakra, a shield of shadows could cover part, or all over your body and protect you.

“So, maybe the skills of the Shadows haven’t been over rated. Even four on two the leaf ninja didn’t put up this much of a fight when Itachi and I scouted out the Kyubi child. But from the look of it, that trick, whatever it was, used up a large amount of your charka, while I on the other hand, still have plenty to spare. Water Style: Tsunami!”

From behind Kisame a wall of water easily fifty feet high begun to rise. It took Kisame a few seconds, be once he finished the hand signs, the wall of water quickly moved directly at Kanzaki who just closed his eyes. Once the wall of water was in front of him,
Kisame couldn’t see what was going on, but he knew that once again, this Shadow Ninja escaped a seemingly impossible technique, for when the wall of water was upon Kanzaki, steam suddenly began bellowing up towards the sky. Once the wall of water cleared, Kisame could see a massive ball of fire heading directly towards him. ‘Fire to counter water, but that would take an incredibly powerful fire jutsu, once stronger than Itachi’s’ Kisame skidded to a stop a few feet to the left in time to see another blast of fire coming at him, which he dodged again. From deep in the heated steam, massive blasts of fire kept erupting. Kisame continued to dodge until finally one of the blasts was off target, about three feet to his right, Kisame smiled until he saw the rest of the attack, eight kunai, each with an exploding tag attached came speeding out of the steam towards him and off to his left, leaving up as the only option to go. Kisame jumped and as soon as he pushed off he heard Kanzaki’s voice “Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb Jutsu!” Out of the steam rose a dragon made of pure fire, heading directly at Kisame. Kisame brought his sword out in front of him to take the impact. The fire dragon hit Samehada and engulfed Kisame in flames then Kisame saw the last of the attack, the final exploding note that had been thrown in behind the jutsu. The Kunai was stuck deep within Samehada and Kisame could only watch as the tag burned away, then exploded. Back in the steam, once again, shadows moved from over Kanzaki’s body to back under his shirt, though this time the shadows had only covered the right side of his body. Kanzaki dropped to one knee, breathing heavily as he watched Kisame and bits of Kisame’s sword Samehada fall from the sky and plunge back into the water with a splash. Kanzaki noticed that the water level hand slowly begun to lower. Kanzaki leaned his head back and chuckled.

“Well sure my charka’s a bit low, but that really was too bad all in…………” Kanzaki’s sentence was cut off by the rush of a Water Dragon Jutsu that collided with him head on, spinning over and over in the air. Kanzaki landed on the water and skipped for a few feet before stopping and sinking into the water. At this point the water level was lowering at a drastic pace, Kanzaki was only at the bottom for a few seconds before the water level reached back to the ground. Groaning, Kanzaki sat up and saw Kisame limping towards him. Most of the trademark Akatsuki robe had been burnt off and blood was freely flowing from several deep gashes that Kanzaki guessed were made by bit of Samehada flying off after the explosion. With another groan, Kanzaki stood up and glared at Kisame.

“I guess this is it.”

Now Kanzaki had the advantage. They were back on solid ground, he was less injured than Kisame was and he still had the Sharingan. At least, Kanzaki had it until it faded away from his low amount of chakra. Kanzaki reach to his side and felt his punch, empty. ‘Everything must have fallen out when that damn dragon hit me.’ Kisame was still closing in, the he wasn’t close enough to worry about just yet. Kanzaki looked around on the ground, ignoring Kisame for the time, trying to find anything that he could use. Not too far away, Kanzaki spied his sword, but with his low chakra, there wasn’t any way form him to get to it, because of course, it was on the other side of Kisame from Kanzaki. A sudden jet of water caught Kanzaki in the gut, sending him sprawling back to the ground and rolling another twenty feet from his sword.

“I don’t even have enough chakra to transform, man this is lame.” Kanzaki rose to his feet again, a bit slower this time, only to be hit with another jet of water from Kisame’s mouth. This continued on three more time until Kanzaki couldn’t get up anymore. After what seemed like an eternity, Kisame was standing over Kisame, looking down at the spread eagle shadow ninja with a look of anger and detest on his face.

“Any last words before I finish this off Shadow Ninja?” Kisame had already began making hand signs, ready to finish off this fight once and for all.

“Yeah, just one last word. Jagan.”

Kanzaki closed his eyes as another Water Dragon rose behind Kisame. The Water Dragon stood there, posed for a second before it dove towards Kanzaki. Just as the Water Dragon should have hit, there was an explosion of water, shattering the dragon. Kisame stared in disbelief, Kanzaki was standing there, a sparking ball of blue chakra in his right hand. It looked like Kanzaki hadn’t even been touched during the battle. All his cloths were back the way they had been before the fight and there wasn’t any mare on Kanzaki’s body. Kanzaki Sharingan was once again active only this time it was the Mangekyo Sharingan. Kisame stumbled back a few steps.

“No. All this time. You’ve bee playing with me!”

Those were the last words Kisame spoke. Kanzaki darted forward, slamming his right hand into Kisame’s chest. Kisame coughed up blood and stumbled backwards even more. Kanzaki ran forward and kicked Kisame hard under the chin. Kanzaki activated the Chidori once again, this time in both hands. Kanzaki brought his right hand into Kisame’s gut as he fell back to the ground. The combined force of the Chidori and Kanzaki’s strength, sent Kisame back into the air. Kanzaki appeared above Kisame/

“It’s over! Lightning Blade, dual strike!”

Kanzaki slammed his left hand into the back of Kisame’s head. Kanzaki landed on both feet with a soft thump just before Kisame’s body hit with a loud thump. Off in the distance, Kanzaki’s voice sounded “Did you have a bad dream?”

The entire area burst into flames then everything was back to normal. Kisame was standing there, breathing heavily, eyes wide with terror. It took almost a full minuet before Kisame understood what had just happened. Kisame looked down below him, sure enough, Kanzaki wasn’t there. Kisame looked behind him to see Kanzaki running away from him.

“So you used a Genjutsu to try and escape. And it almost worked. Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!”

Kisame sent yet another Water Dragon after Kanzaki, who had almost reached his goal. Kanzaki dove to the ground, picking up his sword Tokijin and rolled back to his feet.

“Karinzanjutsu Raisen Dan: Slashing Flame Circle Thunder Battle Mode! Goshokuraiho: Five Treetops Sky Thunder Shot!”

Five thick pillars of Black Flames extended from the hilt of Tokijin and shot forward, three piercing the Water Dragon the other two heading towards Kisame. Kisame stumbled to the left to avoid one of the flame pillars, but the seconds pierced through Kisame’s left shoulder. Kanzaki grinned and dropped the sword, as he let go, the black chakra flames vanished. That was it, Kanzaki had no more left to give. He dropped forward onto both his knees and leaned back a bit, breathing heavily. Several minuets passed before something finally happened. Kisame groaned and slowly rose to his feet. Kisame’s left arm hung limp at his side, Kanzaki could only guess that his last attack either dislocated it or shattered a bone, but that didn’t matter anymore. Kisame could still move, but Kanzaki couldn’t.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:08 pm

Kazuma stepped through the mist staring in wonder at the scene before him, Kanzaki was laid out on the ground and Kisame was steadily moving forward eyes filled with hate and pain.

"Dammnit!"
Kazuma surged forward, and placed him self between Kanzaki and Kisame eyes burning with rage.

"You will go no further."

Kisame lookeed at him reguarding him cautiously, before speaking.

" I do not take orders from you pup."

Kazuma stared him down fists clenched in anger.

"You are weak and un-armed Kisame I could kill you without breaking a sweat. But I don't want to last chance, Walk Away."

Kazuma exhaled slowly and stared down the shark man, prepping for an attack.

"YOU PRESUME TO GIVE ME ORDERS!!!!!!!"

With a roar Kisame summoned the last of his strength and launched himself forward iontent on killing Kazuma.
Focusing on the raging ninja comming before him Kazuma contemplated moving, then realized how weak his opponent was. Shrugging Kazuma launched forward right palm out-streched, he spoke softly when it connected with Kiasame's chest.

"Ninth Tier of the Third Fold: True Heartbreak Palm."

Kazuma forced as much chakra through his hand as he could so as not to weaken him but to finish the job. The explosion of chakra out of Kisame's back and low grunt gave him the answer he needed. The chakra he had forced out of his hand had entered Kisame's heart and broken it. He had basically forced a charka overload that had for lack of a better term blown up Kisame's heart. He landed gently on the ground as Kisame's lifeless body landed with a thud behind him. Kazuma turned and looked at his friend who was breathing albeit barely. Kazuma looked up at the sky and wondered exactly how long he would live now.

Omikron
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:40 am

Kanzaki lay there for a few minuets, the only sound coming from the wind. After another few minuets of absloutly nothing happening, Kanzaki opened his eyes. He saw the outline of a shadowy figuer there. 'Great, he's waiting for me to watch him finish me off.' As the haze in his vision began to clear up, a smik appeared on his face.

"So Kazuma, it looks like I owe you one now huh?"

Kanzaki coughed and sat up. He looked over to the body of Kisame. There was a steady stream of blood dripping out of his mouth, forming a pool by his head.

"Heart Break Palm, eh? He couldn't have had that much left, you didn't need to go that far to finish him off. Did you?"

With Kazuma's help, Kanzaki rose to his feet. It wasn't until then that Kanzaki noticed the new out fit Kazuma was wearing, a long black cloak adorned with red clouds. Kanzaki looked back over to Kisamem he could still see the burth remains of Kisame's cloak. Kanzaki pushed off Kazuma and stumbled back afew steps.

"Please tell me this is some sort of a joke?"

Kanzaki looked around quickly. Normally he was faster on his feet than Kazuma was, but in his current state, Kanzaki had no ope of doing anything other then letting things take thier due corse.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:49 pm

Ahren arrived in Konoha after a bit of travailing, unfortunately he arrived on quite the scene, some ugly shark guy, probably Kisame from the rumors, lying dead on the ground. He saw some guy on the ground, and another one standing over him. Ahren walked up to the guy standing staring off. "Hey, hey, you" he tapped the guys shoulder. "Hey do you know where I can get a bite to eat, I'm starving, and where's the Hokage, this is a horible greeting, look at all the blood, and a body, try cleaning up for once."
Let your soul Burn!!!

Life is to short to give up, never stop fighting.

The blade is a tool and a way of life.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:20 pm

Kazuma reguarded the stranger with a smirk, this man was apparently completly unfased at the carnage.

"The village is that way." He jeked a thumb over his shoulder towards the village.

"As for food I'd suggest Ichiraku Ramen. Best ramen around. As for the hokage I assume she's in her office." He nodded politely and turned his gaze back on Kazaki.

"No joke my friend." He held up his left hand. On the pinky a ring with the kanji for void rested.

"After I decided to stop training my students they took and Interest in me. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I mean it was only a matter of time before they approached someone from shadow. They caught up with me about a week ago and prsented me with a blank ring. Then a few days later a representative appeared and informed me void was best for me."

Kazuma shrugged and looked down at the ring.

"Only thing is I don't know how well they're gonna like the fact that i just killed Kisame."

Kazuma eyed Kanzaki cooly.

"I hope you understand my friend. I'm not part of the Shadow anymore."

He removed his hat to reveal his shadow headband with a slash through the logo.

"You'll recover from the wounds you recived, and I'm sure Kakashi Jaraiya well come soon enough. Hell even Itachi may be inclined to help you. As for me I must be leaving."

Kazuma turned and gave his friend a nod before disappearing into the forset.

Omikron
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:36 pm

Ahren walked over to the man, he offered his hand "hmm, you look familiar" he stood there pondering it for awhile then he remembered, "your that shadow ninja, umm, Kanzaki, yeah, i met you 2 years ago when i was travailing, I'm Ahren, hehe, guess the years weren't to good to you, your a bloody mess."

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.