Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:05 pm

Kanzaki chuckled slightly.

"You think you would be in any better shape after facing Kisame? And I'm sorry, I don't remember you, though that could just be from the loud pounding in my head that's causing a lack of memories. Come back and find me when I'm in better shape if you want to talk, but for right now, I think I just need a nice long sleep."

Kanzaki turned and started limping back towards the village. He waved back over his shoulder to Ahren.

"And yeah, Ichriku is the best place to eat in Konoha."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:37 pm

Ahren proceeded to the town where he ended up wandering around the town looking for a big sign that said Ichiraku Ramen, and then after 3 hours of nothing he finally got lucky and stumbled into the small stand, which he found out did have the best ramen. Then he set out for the Hokage and got lost again. He ended up sleeping on a public bench 4 hours later. "Damn me and my sense of direction." And then he slept.
Let your soul Burn!!!

Life is to short to give up, never stop fighting.

The blade is a tool and a way of life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:18 am

Kanzaki slowly made his way back to the hospital in Konoha. Even though it was their rule not to treat outside ninja, Kanzaki knew that with two of the three Sannin couching for him, he'd be treated. HIs injuries weren't serious, the major fact was that he had used up most of his chakra when using one of the secret techniques of the Shadow Village to enhance the fire jutsus he used against Kisame. The medical ninja spent less than and hour treating the actual wonds that he had recieved from the battle, regaining his chakra was up to him. So after about an hour and a half, Kanzaki left the hospital with only one goal in mind, the Ichiraku Ramen Stand.

Kanzaki took his time going there, figuering it better not to exert himself too much. Half way there Kanzaki began to wonder if the stand was still there. Though it was only a few hours ago when he had launched Kisame away from the stand and out side the city, Itacci was facing off against Kakashi, Seperra and Jiraiya. Once he got there, Kanzaki was pleased to see that everything was just as he had left it, save for the fact that Itachi, Separra, Jiraiya and Kakashi were no longer there.

"Wonder what happaned to those guys? And I wonder if what's his face made it here yet?"

Kanzaki thought back to the guy that had stopped to talk to him right after his fight. He was trying, but he still couldn't remember eaxctly who that guy, Ahren, was. Kanzaki shrugged and ordered his ramen. After ten bowls, Kanzaki dropped his money on the counter and headed out, back towards the Shadow Village. There was plenty that Lady Kage needed to be informed of, the most important being Kazuma's defection.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:33 pm

Sanjuro saw Kanzaki leave the ramen stand after a rather large meal. As he started off to the gates Sanjuro caught up to him just as he walked out the main gates.

“ Hey Kanzaki, hold up. I take it that your heading back home right, I have a quicker way back home, and since what just happened no less then two hours ago. The fight then the defection of one of our own and the fact that in your current state it would take you longer then normal. I saw everything, like I was going to let you fight Kisame without any back-up, I would’ve stepped in when I saw that there was a serious problem. I almost did after I saw what Kazuma was wearing, but when I saw that he didn’t build his chakra after he dealt with Kisame I knew he wasn’t going to do anything. Not sure if he knew I was there watching or if he did that of his own freewill. Anyway you know how this works, get close and ill
shadow-port us back to council room, I left some of my chakra in a note in the corner of the room so we’ll show up there. You’ll have to give me a second or two to concentrate.”

A couple of seconds latter he had finished and he performed the hand signs Tiger, Serpent, Ox. Shadow began to swallow them and seconds latter the got to their destination. As expected the area was shadowy.

“ Wow, that worked as well as I thought it would’ve, a little weakened though.”
Byakugan

Sanjuro
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:29 pm

After sleeping Ahren had gone and seen the Hokage. And now he had something to do, just his luck that that guy Kazuma had been in front of him yesterday, and Ahren was hunting him. He set out later that day, heading for the shadow village to get more info. He moved fast that day, and got there the next night, he went strait to the kage's office and asked for an audience, again, then he waited until they would call him in again. It was a good thing he had good standing with some people here, or they wouldn't have let him in.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:24 am

Kanzaki walked around for a few hours, and sure enough, as soon as Jiraiya spotted Kanzaki, he darted over to him.

"Hey there you pretty young thing, wanna go to a really fancy reasturant? Everything's on me!"

Kanzaki closed his eyes and sighed.

"Sure thing handsome. But why don't we go somewhere private first?" Kanzaki's voice was soft and pure as a maiden's voice should be.

Jiraiya's eyes widened.

"Oh yeah! I know the perfect place."

Once they got to Jiraiya's hotel room, Jiraiya ran back downstiars to get some sake. Jiraiya came back up thinking that he had just hit the jackpot, only to find Kanzaki leaning against a wall reading the manuscript for Jiraiya's newest book.

"Ya know, this is pretty good. Very different than Come Come Paradise, but I still like it."

Jiraiya stopped dead in his tracks and dropped the two sake bottles he was holding, which shattered on the floor.

"And then you go and waste perfectly good sake. Man, you ARE getting old!"

Jiraiya opened the door, went outside and closed the door, after a few seconds, he opened the door and peered in. He did this several more times, while Kanzaki continued to read the new manuscript.

"It was you all along wasn't it?"

Kanzaki smiled and lowered the manuscript.

"You may be a Sannin, but the lure of a woman the likes I transform into is too strong, even for you. Now don't go getting any ideas, I just need to talk to you. We've heard rumors going around about another Shinobi War, this disturbs us in the Shadows. And well, we need to know what, if anything Lord Jiraiya knows of this. Oh yeah, and Kisame is dead and Kazuma defected over to Akatsuki."

Jiraiya nodded. He didn't like the idea of being tricked like that, though he'd never admit that he fell for it, but Jiraiya could see it was so important to talk about this.

"So, we get another slight advantage and then we lose it just as fast. It seems like we're never going to be able to get ahead, so long as there are ninja that want to increase thier power and not care about the conquences."

Jiraiya sat down on the bed with a thump.

"But why do I have the feeling there's even more bad news on the way?"

Kanzaki shrugged.

"Well I mentioned a war. A certain.....source....in the Shadows has informed us that there's going to be another Shinobi War. But this time the villages won't be fighting each other. All the villages will be banded together agiainst some........group. As far as I can tell, it Akatsuki, but I've got no backing for my guess other than, I can't think of any group that would be able to challenge all the Hidden Villages. Hell, even Akatsuki couldn't do that. They're good, but they're not THAT good............are they?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:13 pm

From inside one of her drawers, a deep purple light quickly flashed and Tsunade stopped what she was doing and looked at the drawer for a few seconds.

"Kanzaki? Now, that wasn't a long enough flash to be his. So it was one of his squad mates then? Either way, that shouldn't have happened, Kanzaki knows he's supposed to go through the proper channels now."

Slowly Tsunade opened the drawer and looked at the stone, which was a faded purple color. She quickly closed the drawer and started rummaging through the newspaper. That stone was directly linked to the power of the Shadow Village and it had always been a deep purple. Tsunade found what she was looking for and paused.

"Shizune! Take over for a bit there's someone I need to find!"

Tsunade pulled a small piece of red paper from her pocket, slammed it on the desk then rushed out of the room. Shizune watched her leave then looked at the small piece of paper then into the newspaper. The lottery numbers match, Tsunade had just won the jackpot.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:26 pm

It had been an hour and Sanjuro felt enough of his chakra had regained that he could travel a little. At the very least to get some ramen. He left his shadow and headed toward Ichiruka ramen to get some food to speed up his chakra recovery. No more then a minute later he found the Hokage in the street. Not long after that she noticed him and walked over to him.

“ Hey there Tsunade, you probably already suspect that there’s something wrong don’t you? Well lets go somewhere and get something to eat. Perhaps some sake to go with it and ill fill you in on everything.” Sanjuro finished talking and they headed towards a restaurant.

A few minutes later there appetizers arrived and a bottle of sake too.

“ Alright where to start, I guess with Kanzaki. He killed the Kage as well as the rest of the council, my take is he was trying to achieve the panicle of the Uchiha bloodline trait. Not completely sure if he was successful.” Sanjuro paused an drank some sake and looked at Tsunade’s face grow a slightly more concerned and drank some sake herself. Sanjuro continued “ Then there’s Kazuma, you by now have probably already become aware that he defected to Akatsuki. A few hours after Kanzaki killed the council and left, leaving a trail of corpse along the way, then Kazuma shows up a few couple of hours later and decides to take out the rest of the village. Most likely to show his loyalty to his new group. I’m all that remains of the ruling council of the Shadow village.” Sanjuro finished talking and their main course had come. As they ate their food Sanjuro thought of the events that had happened over the last 36 hours.

“ We are going to need a place to hide out for a bit Tsunade, at least till we I figure out what to do. On one hand I have to keep the Shadow village alive and on the other I have a duty to avenge what has happened.” Sanjuro finished talking and looked at his headband which he had removed before entering the village.

Sanjuro
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:07 am

Tsunade had already downed most of the bottle and then downed a second on upon hearing the news. She couldn't lie to herself, she wasn't exactly sad to hear about the demise of the Shadow Village. Since the project failed, Tsunade had considered the Shadow Cilalge a ticking time bomb. She always assumed that it was only a matter of time before the Shadows struck out at all the other villages or until one of the villages made a move to control the Shadows and thereby, all of the bloodline traits. In retrospect, placing the most powerful people in one place wasn't the best idea.

"So, you said 'we'. I'm guessing that means some others survived the final slaughter. How many of you?"

Tsunade didn't exactly wait for an answer before moving on.

"You may have grown up in a different place, but you are still part of the Hyugga Clan. I don't think it will be too much of a problem to convince the elders to let you rejoin the village, seeing as it was teh elders that sent you away in the first place. I know it was no choisce of yours. As for the others, I'm not sure what's going to happen to them."

Tsunade waved over another bottle of sake and downed half of it in one gulp.

"You didn't say what happened to Kanzaki. What happened to him after he left? Do you know where he went or what he's doing? He didn't join too Akatsuki too did he?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:57 pm

Izon wondered the streets of Konoha in search of Tsunade. Damn it, the paper work at the hospital took so long that I missed Tsunade at her office. He thought as he scanned another crowed of people.

He’d searched the village for over an hour before he decided to return to where Sanjuro, Shinji, and he had entered the village. “Sanjuro where are you?” he called, only to be answered by silence. I guess he left to go see her or to get something to eat and since I went to her office before coming back here it must be the second. He turned around and headed back into town.

Okay, he’s got to be here this is the last restaurant in the village. He thought as he entered to find not only Sanjuro, but Tsunade. I’ll be damned. I did all that running around for nothing. He shook that from his head and headed for their table. “Hello Sanjuro and Tsunade, Do you mind if I join you?” He asked as he took a seat anyways.
Survival at all cost

Sirge
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:15 pm

Tsunade looked up at who spoke and gave a half hearted smile.

"Well, it's good to see that you're still alive and that you are able to continue on with your life. What do you plan to do with yourself now Izon?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:11 pm

Wonder why she wants to no. thought Izon before he spoke, “Simple I’m going to become stronger then I'm going make Kazuma and Kanzaki pay for their crimes,” he ran his hand through his hair Damn, I don’t like not having my forehead protector on., “Then I’m going to help Sanjuro and his student Shinji rebuild the Shadow Village and hopefully begin the revival my clan.”

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:30 pm

"I hate to be the one to tell you this, but once word gets out, and it will, that the Shadow Village has been leveled, the other Hidden Villages will try to stop you from rebuilding."

Tsunade waved off the waiter that offered her another bottle of Sake.

"I'm not going to lie. The other Hidden Villages just put up with the Shadow Village because we couldn't do anything about it. Even with the limited shinobi you had, youre villages' miliraty strength exceded even Konoha's. Everyone was afraid that either their villages secrets would fall into another's hands or that one day Shadow would move against us all. And with just the three of you, there's on way you'll be able to stop them from stopping you."

Tsunade leaned back in her chair and looking at Izon.

"Though I'm sure no one will even try to stop you from trying to take on Akatsuki or, I'm guessing, the person that had your village survived, the person that would be ranked number one Missing-nin in the Bingo Book."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:32 am

"I hate to be the one to tell you this, but once word gets out, and it will, that the Shadow Village has been levelled, the other Hidden Villages will try to stop you from rebuilding."

Izon gritted his teeth as she spoke, his hands clenched tightly into fists as he listened.

"I'm not going to lie. The other Hidden Villages just put up with the Shadow Village because we couldn't do anything about it. Even with the limited shinobi you had, you’re village’s military strength exceeded even Konoha's. Everyone was afraid that either their village’s secrets would fall into another's hands or that one day Shadow would move against us all. And with just the three of you, there's on way you'll be able to stop them from stopping you."

He could no longer hold his tongue and in a low aggravated tone he spoke, “Let them try to stop us, we have techniques that will hide us from them and if by chance they do find us and we must fight. Then there’s a chance Kuchikukan will gain control and his power along with Sanjuro’s own, should be enough of a deterrent.” No what have I done I should not have mentioned Kuchikukan. He thought to himself only catching part of what she said about something to do with the bingo book.

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyxz on Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:29 pm

Here it is. Konoha at last I reached it…maybe now I will find answers… Thought Kawazoe as he walked through gates.

-STOP! Who are you?- asked guard as he stopped Kawazoe.

-Not your business...go away or I will rip you in two pieces…I need to see your Kage!- as said Kawazoe as he pushed guard.

-What are you doing! I will arrest you!- shouted guard as he attempted to tackle Kawazoe.

Kawazoe griped guards throat and lifted him into air.

-Tell that Kawazoe Kami want to see Kage and he want answers. And he will fuc**** kill every bastard that will stand between him and answers that he needs!- told Kawazoe and dropped guard on ground.

Wyxz
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:55 am

Tsunade was still sitting at the table with Sanjuro and Izon when one of the gate guards appeared beside her and whispered something in her ear.

"Well, apparently there's some guy at the front gate demanding answers, about what he wasn't saying. But he had the same head bad that you do Sanjuro, so I'm guessing he's a comrade of yours. We should get over to the gate. I'm sure you've got a lot to tell him. And we still need to figure out what to do about Kazuma joining Akatsuki. I can help you with that, but since Kanzaki poses no threat to Konoha, I'm afraid that you're on your own with that, unless he ends up being a threat to us or our allies."

Tsunade stood up, wobbled slightly then headed to the gate. When she finally got there, she wasn't too happy to she that several of the guards lay out cold on the street.

"Hey you! You said you wanted to talk. But first you need to calm the hell down!"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyxz on Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:12 am

"Hey you! You said you wanted to talk. But first you need to calm the hell down!"

- CALM DOWN!? CALM DOWN!?…SCREW YOU GRANDMA!…I will calm down only then when people who destroyed my village will be death and their cold bodies will be lying near my feets…- grimly smiled Kawazoe. - And now you are only person that can give me information. And I need answers to few questions that i have.

Wyxz
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:03 am

Tsunade's left eye twitched slightly as she heard the word 'Grandma'. For a split second she considered just slugging this guy in the face.

"Listen, I know you're angry but going into a blind range won't help you do anything. Izon is just as pissed as you are, but he's managing to control himself. And how do you think Sanjuro feels? Last of the Shadow Council and betrayed by his squad mates? The two people that he's supposed to be able to trust beyond anyone."

Tsunade looked over to Sanjuro.

"I see you're people range from extremely calm to people even more hot tempered than I am."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyxz on Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:12 am

"Listen, I know you're angry but going into a blind range won't help you do anything. Izon is just as pissed as you are, but he's managing to control himself. And how do you think Sanjuro feels? Last of the Shadow Council and betrayed by his squad mates? The two people that he's supposed to be able to trust beyond anyone."

- Angry? Blind rage? These words are too soft to express my feelings…you can keep your lessons to yourself I came here to get information not to listen to your babble…so Izon and Sanjuro alive,,, SO who is traitor and why he betrayed village?

Wyxz
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:18 am

Izon smiled at the sight of Kawazoe. That’s right he’s been gone for the past couple of months on a mission, the probability of us being able to rebuild the village just got better. “I’d listen to the old lady Kawazoe and calm down because she hits just as hard as I do!,” he shouted lightheartedly, "And once you've calmed down we can talk about the who the traitors are."

Sirge
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.