Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:15 am

OOC: Sorry about my lack of involvement over the last 2 weeks. My grandfather suddenly took a turn for the worse and I spent a majority of time in the nursing home with him. I'll be caught up with everything by tomorrow.
Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonaracku- on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:53 pm

Zonaracku simply laughed under his breathe, as a small bit of sound traveled into the arm of Ushimitsudoki. The sound traveling up into the brain of the man rattling it some till blood began to stream from his eye's, ears, nose and mouth. Zonaracku simply kicked the man in the stomach, sending him to the ground. Zonaracku then took off into the city, as if he had done nothing.
"Konoha truly is weak. I need a real kill." He said to himself within his head.

Zonaracku was no man to temper with, but still, he had a kind heart, he just followed his orders without problems.

Zonaracku laughed a bit as he walked to a building, not too small, but not too big, He then walked into an area, three people within it.
He recognized them, one was Tsunade, the other Izon and the final one was Sanjuro. Zonaracku looked at them, then the sake, then back at them. Zonaracku, being of another village slightly bowed, showing some respect. He then leaned against a nearby wall, his white cloak brushing in the wind, as he lowered his head, making his face shady and unable to make out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Zonaracku-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:21 pm

(A dude sound don't travel like that and besides his gauntlets would have absorbed the vibrations as they got to the skin it would be like talking to a wall.)
Image
Image
Image
Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Midnight
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonaracku- on Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:55 pm

Sound does, the liquids in your body carry it through. Liquids amplify sound.))

Zonaracku cared less whether he hurt the man or woman, he didn't care, even if he didn't harm them. He still simply took off and sat in the office with the others.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Zonaracku-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:38 pm

Sanjuro and Tsunade were talking about the Hidden Rock Jounin that had tryed to find the village and about the Hidden Rock village asking for help from the Hidden Leaf Village. A man in white enterd the room. Izon begain to thumb the edge of a kuni in his pocket as soon as the man in white had entered the room.

Why would the gaurds let someone in without informing Tsunade that someone was here to see her; somthing most be wrong.

Izon now clutched the kuni and began to take control of the shadows of the room.

I'll attack if he makes any aggresive jesters.
Last edited by Sirge on Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Survival at all cost

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Sirge
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonaracku- on Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:53 am

Zonaracku shook his right pointer finger as he laughed slightly. He then began to whisper under his breathe, "No No No, that's not a good idea." The sound traveled to the ears of Izon, and nobody else as Zonaracku laughed a bit.

Zonaracku, leaning against that wall laughed for a moment then asked a question, "Which one of you Kanoha ninja think you can defeat me?" Zonaracku sat back and waited for a reply, since it would be quiet for a moment.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Zonaracku-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:16 pm

Izon turned away from the desk and headed for the door.

"Sanjuro I'll leave the diplomatic work to you, I'm going for a walk."

Izon then stopped just outside of the buildings main doors and begain to wait for the man in white to follow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Sirge
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonaracku- on Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:43 pm

Zonaracku smirked a bit, showing some fangs to Izon as he left the room. He raised his right hand up, pulling his hood back a bit as it showed a music note. He used a silent sound that would speak into Izon's head, "You know who I am, don't you?" Zonaracku enabled it to where Izon got one reply in this silent sound.

Zonaracku then placed his hood back to it's normal position, shadowing his face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Zonaracku-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:45 am

Korenzu paused some distance away from Konoha, since he didn't have a pass, nor any permit of any sorts, he knew stepping in there was going to endanger himself. But then again, if he didn't go in there, he wouldn't satisfy the urge of curiousity.

The insatiable urge pushed him forward, but one step into the village, a shuriken pinned itself some way from his foot, not that he had dodged it, but it was purposely thrown with that accurancy.

The Chuunin addressed the men in masks, two ANBU members were now in front of him. He wondered if anyone would bother to save him... Better yet, fly him away. Please, this wasn't a fairytale.

He stood firm, seemingly doing nothing while shadows crept from his feet into his holder.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Moonwolf
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonaracku- on Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:39 am

Zonaracku sensed the child in fear. Zonaracku took off, jumping out the window taking off towards the child. He snuck upon one of the aNBU, placing his right palm on the mans head, immiting a large pulse of sound, causing the mans skull to explode as a headless body fell to the ground.

Zonacku then lept at the other ANBU. The ANBU throwing shurikens and such at Zonaracku, but he just used sound waves to deflect them. Soon, at least on Shuriken hit Zonaracku. When it connected, Zonaracku went poof into smoke. The real Zonaracku crept behind the ANBU, grabbing his head and twisting it quickly, snapping the mans neck, spine and tore his spinal cord.

Zonaracku then lept down to the kid. Zonaracku stood above the kid in all white looking down at the child, "Are you alright?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Zonaracku-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:58 pm

Izon watched the sound ninja leap out of the room, at the same moment he felt the chakra of Korenzu.

Shit that bastard is going after Korenzu.

Izon chased the sound ninja through the city, he kept is distance so not to alarm his prey. Izon spotted Korenzu with two dead ANBU laying on the ground and the sound ninja standing just in front of him. Izon lept off of the roof and threw a kuni at the enemy ninjas head.

"Korenzu get away from him!"

Izon landed behind Korenzu then pulled out another kuni and readyed himself for a fight.

"Your fight is with me you bastard sound ninja."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Sirge
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonaracku- on Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:47 pm

"I was just helping this kid. Your ANBU attacked him."

Zonaracku had stuck his right arm out, catching the Kuni around his pointer finger and dropping it to the floor.

"And my fight is not with you, nor anyone in your Kanoha Village. So if protecting a kid from being killed is a bad thing, then Kanoha is a bad place to live."

Zonaracku leaned down on his right knee and reached into a pouch, pulling out a small ration of food that was meant for his journey to complete his mission and handed it to the small kid. It was an apple and a small pack of crackers.

"Here you go. Now child, what is your name?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Zonaracku-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:47 pm

"Who said I was a Kanoha ninja."

A puff of smoke concealed Izon's body and when the smoked cleared Izon stood garbbed in his Shadow village uniform.

"I'm a Hidden Shadow ninja and he is a comrade."

Izon clentched his fist in preperation for a fight.

"You should not have killed the ANBU because Kanoha is a allie of my village."

A smile crept across his face. The kuni on the ground launched itself at the sound ninja's throat.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Sirge
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonaracku- on Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:41 pm

"Seriously, get a grip. I helped the kid.."

Zonaracku's right hand emitted a pulse of sound pinning the kuni to the ground, mending the metal and shattering it.

"Now, as I said, my fight is not with you."

Zonaracku stood there in his white garmaments looking at Izon. Zonaracku began to clench his fists as he shook his head gently waiting for Izon to use his shadows on him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Zonaracku-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:09 am

Korenzu shook as he took several steps backwards, he was currently in a die-or-do-nothing situation. Firstly, if he moved so much as one step to help his senior, he would be killed by the other, but then, the other had helped him, and if he didn't do anything, his senior would be killed. But what about Izon? Surely he could do it on his own, but this... He paused to think of a way.

A shadow under his feet whipped up and grasped a kunai, and the kunai seemingly auto-placed it in his hands. His grip fastened around it as he poised it to the right angle... Unsure to strike or not. He glanced at an apple in his hands. And blinked.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Moonwolf
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonaracku- on Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:32 am

"Set the Kunai down, child."

Zonaracku stood there ready to fight this Shadow Village being..

"I'm not here to fight, now be gone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Zonaracku-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:49 am

"Yes you did help him, but while we were in the Hokage's office you asked if anyone could defeat you and to me that sounded like a challenge."

Izon shifted his feet and charged the ninja.

"DIE!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Sirge
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonaracku- on Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:43 pm

Zonaracku shook his head gently as he stepped to the side, pushing his palm into the back of Izon's neck, pushing the man into the dirt.

" I did not mean you. I'm looking for elite warriors to take down my master."

Zonaracku then stepped back, offering a hand to Izon laying on the ground to help the man up.

"If you wish to continue, I will. But I would rather be unharmed when I take on Orochimaru."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Zonaracku-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:44 pm

"Taking out Orochimaru sounds like fun, but that is somthing that you should talk to the Hokage about as well as the the representatives of my village."

Nero melted into the shadow that was casted by the sound ninja.
The shadows that surround the group began to move. Izon lept out of a shadow that had been casted by a wall. He grabed his opponent by the collar and through him into the wall. Nero turnned towards the direction of the Hokage's mansion and motioned for Korenzu to follow.

"It has been a while Korenzu, how have you been?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Sirge
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonaracku- on Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:50 pm

Zonaracku stood up brushing off his shoulders as he began to move his hands infront of his chest, forming many signs. "This should be a suprise" Zonaracku then whispered, "Sound Defusion" Sound shot out, hitting Izon in the back, sending him through about three different buildings. He then lept, grabbing Korenzu in his arms and took off into the forest before Izon could even reform from the attack.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Zonaracku-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests