Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

Labyrinth Tower Online

Labyrinth Tower Online

a part of “Labyrinth Tower Online”, a fictional universe by kylewolfblade.

The game that trapped everyone in the game known as Sword Art Online was over, but who knew a freak who enjoyed the art of massacring gamers would create Labyrinth Online that trapped gamers....again!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Labyrinth Tower Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Labyrinth Tower Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XtremeVelocity on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:29 pm

Hmmm what happened with RiverQueen? I can't really respond until she does

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XtremeVelocity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:03 am

XtremeVelocity wrote:Hmmm what happened with RiverQueen? I can't really respond until she does

I PMed her but, if there's no activity for a while, remind me and you can do a bit of solo posting for a bit
“An unconscious consciousness is no more a contradiction in terms than an unseen case of seeing.”
~ Franz Clemens Brentano

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Talos
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:57 pm

La da do do, do do, do do, waiting for people to post!

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:13 am

Nobel Kiriano wrote:La da do do, do do, do do, waiting for people to post!

Same here... Rather, one person. For Flare, since Noblesse is near dead... :/
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:54 am

Lufia wrote: Same here... Rather, one person. For Flare, since Noblesse is near dead... :/

Well she is being healed if you have been reading my post =). Also i believe you have waited long enough and it would be more then appropriate for you to post

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:17 pm

everyone can cont. to post....if people don't post and thats stoping you just post without them please

kylewolfblade
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:37 pm

If anyone wants to join any newly created RP's, please check out mine, Boundaries. (: I need some people, and this is the first one I have created so I would also like some feedback and ideas as well. Thanks

Lord Talos
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:23 am

Guys i would like to say that we are doing very well with this roleplay, with at least 9 of us still posting and only 11 more post to go for 100 post, good work! most roleplays die off much faster and i love that we are sticking to it!

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Agreed~ Oh and if you think the plot twist that Discharge dies is bad... Heheh~ *maniacal laughter* Wait until floor 25~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueluckster on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:29 am

O.o floor 25 ... well at least we won't be making it there over night :P

blueluckster
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Greeter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:25 pm

There's always the option of a time skip but that's rarely used in roleplays :P
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XtremeVelocity on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:48 pm

Darn I thought she would reply soon, oh well, I'll just continue on my own then. I like how this story is turning out

XtremeVelocity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:43 pm

Crap! Sorry I haven't been around... I spread myself faar too thin within these past weeks... I'm back now.
Though... I kinda need a summary of what has happened, I'll get a post up ASAP.

-EDIT-
Nevermind about the summary. I'm derpy.

Mineczka
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:46 am

If Lord talos does not post soon i think it would be ok for me to move on without her

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:35 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in some time now, there was a huge blackout in my area and I haven had any power for the past week it returned just 2 days ago and I have been in my finals week as well(My very hated school has a generator so school wasn't cancelled during this period T-T )

I will have my post either tomorrow or within the weekend for sure!
Also people please don't let this die off we are barely in the 100 posts we need at least 100 more :3
and to those who are waiting for me *Bows* I AM REALLY SORRY :( it was unexpected.

Setsugie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!