Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Labyrinth Tower Online

Labyrinth Tower Online

a part of “Labyrinth Tower Online”, a fictional universe by kylewolfblade.

The game that trapped everyone in the game known as Sword Art Online was over, but who knew a freak who enjoyed the art of massacring gamers would create Labyrinth Online that trapped gamers....again!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Labyrinth Tower Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Labyrinth Tower Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:11 pm

i am getting tired of repeating this....but will everyone stop posting until everyone has posted!!!! everyone is posting when not everyone has posted....we are going to lose people in this rp if we continue to post and not let them post...so will everyone wait for everyone to post!!! please!!!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kylewolfblade
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:22 am

Wait, aren't we still waiting for one more post...? Or can I put it back up

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Izzyvamp
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:31 am

she has posted....okay i guess i will say this again...and hopefully for the last time...let everyone have a chance to post....if you all wonder if everyone has posted....then wait for me to post...once i have post you all should know everyone has posted...cause i want to wait for everyone to post and get a chance to have what they want to say.

kylewolfblade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:08 pm

kylewolfblade wrote:she has posted....okay i guess i will say this again...and hopefully for the last time...let everyone have a chance to post....if you all wonder if everyone has posted....then wait for me to post...once i have post you all should know everyone has posted...cause i want to wait for everyone to post and get a chance to have what they want to say.

What he said is true, but I guess some RP'ers are more fast paced than others so I believe that a 12-24 hour timeframe is good. If the last person has not posted, we will move on. Does that seem fair?
“An unconscious consciousness is no more a contradiction in terms than an unseen case of seeing.”
~ Franz Clemens Brentano

Lord Talos
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseWolf on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:08 pm

Just saying if I am able to post today it will most likely be my last post of the weekend as I am going to a dreaded place..........SOMEWHERE WHERE THE INTERWEBS ARE NOT WORKING DUN DUN DUMMMMMM
so whoever whats can control my character until i get back(AKA make her pall around with them or something idk) just don't make her do stupid stuff ill most likely be able to post Monday sorry for not being able to post right now "bows in respect and humility"

RoseWolf
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:58 pm

RoseWolf wrote:Just saying if I am able to post today it will most likely be my last post of the weekend as I am going to a dreaded place..........SOMEWHERE WHERE THE INTERWEBS ARE NOT WORKING DUN DUN DUMMMMMM
so whoever whats can control my character until i get back(AKA make her pall around with them or something idk) just don't make her do stupid stuff ill most likely be able to post Monday sorry for not being able to post right now "bows in respect and humility"

Me or Wolfblade will post for you if the cycle is done before Monday but we will put your "RiverQueen" header under our post at the same time the cycle of posts is done. It will be generic though and leave it open so it wont interfere with your plotline itself.

Lord Talos
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseWolf on Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:34 pm

Lord Talos wrote:
RoseWolf wrote:Just saying if I am able to post today it will most likely be my last post of the weekend as I am going to a dreaded place..........SOMEWHERE WHERE THE INTERWEBS ARE NOT WORKING DUN DUN DUMMMMMM

Me or Wolfblade will post for you if the cycle is done before Monday but we will put your "RiverQueen" header under our post at the same time the cycle of posts is done. It will be generic though and leave it open so it wont interfere with your plotline itself.

Thanks and yeah my i wont be able to get the post in today i have a lot of stuff to do so thanks so mutch

RoseWolf
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:11 pm

Quick question. When you've been established to have a pair do you continue the story with only the pair? Or do you still have to wait for everyone to post at least once?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 8 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:39 pm

Guardian Aelita wrote:Quick question. When you've been established to have a pair do you continue the story with only the pair? Or do you still have to wait for everyone to post at least once?

For now it will be cycle/wait for everyone until Kyle decides but my idea is to just make it wait for your other half of your pair in the labyrinths/battles and wait for everyone to post in towns and safe zones as well as anywhere not in the dungeon. Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Lord Talos
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:24 pm

@Lord Talos That was what I was thinking too. Wait for your partner only in the labyrinth and in towns and safe zones, wait for everyone. That sounds fine to me.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 8 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Guardian Aelita wrote:@Lord Talos That was what I was thinking too. Wait for your partner only in the labyrinth and in towns and safe zones, wait for everyone. That sounds fine to me.

Alright I'll tell kyle to implement that after the last person posts.

Lord Talos
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Um. Has everybody posted yet? I have to reply to my partner's post, and it's kind of uneasy if there's a possibility that a random someone can butt-in and talk to my partner.
Hello fellow roleplayers. Many people call me Zinai, as it is indicated on my username. I've been roleplaying for maybe 5 years now, and pretty much spend my time on it whenever I can. I'm often busy, however I will dedicate time into a roleplay whenever I wish. Thanks! PM me if you want to co-operate on some. I would love to help or join.

Zinai
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:20 pm

Zinai wrote:Um. Has everybody posted yet? I have to reply to my partner's post, and it's kind of uneasy if there's a possibility that a random someone can butt-in and talk to my partner.

One more person did not post yet.

Lord Talos
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Now you may do pair posting schedules instead of waiting for everyone. But once we reach certain events we have to wait. Such as the boss etc

kylewolfblade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:09 pm

DAt post though XD
Man every time I read a new post I feel like I'm in the story same with when I's writing it feels so rewarding :3

I'll make sure to animate this one day when I finish my studies :3
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Talos on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:24 pm

Setsugie wrote:DAt post though XD
Man every time I read a new post I feel like I'm in the story same with when I's writing it feels so rewarding :3

I'll make sure to animate this one day when I finish my studies :3

That would be interesting to see :p. And yeah, to think this is only the beginning.

Lord Talos
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:06 pm

@Setsugie You're an animator?! Holy crap that is so cool! I'd love to see this as an animation. I'd like to be a VA if you're casting for voice actors for that project~ Also, sorry if my posting goes down. A. I'm sick in real life and B. I'm working on a new RP of my own creation; Sanity Amongst the Chaos. If anyone wants in, come on over!

Guardian Aelita
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:16 pm

I told you that pig from earlier was gonna kill us all! Look what happened, guys! It mutated into a boss!

Guardian Aelita
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XtremeVelocity on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:18 pm

I dare someone to have a staring contest with that thing

XtremeVelocity
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:26 pm

@Talos Of course I hope this goes for a long time :3

@Aelita I'm still studying though, currently learning to program and design so, hope that by the time I finish which is still years away this would be in the 200 posts maybe. And obviously I'd try and get in contact with everyone in this roleplay to see if they want to VA their Chars :3 Though I have already a few RPs I wanna animate but I'll get to doing them all eventually :D

Also couldn't help but to laugh out loud seeing that the boss is a pig and its 10 PM over here XD this is just pure majestic pig gold!!!

Well then I'm off to read the posts and post myself! >w<
Edit: forgot to say this but also Ill be checking your RP later Aelita so expect yours truly in a few hours

Setsugie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!