Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lady Sin Is Here!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Lady Sin Is Here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Sin on Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:38 am

Greetings and welcome!

Thanks to my friend Leon, he has invited me to this wonderful place where I can meet new friends and Role Play with people with the same skills and ideas I have. I hope people will accept me here.

I've been RPing since I was 12-13 and am almost 21 as of now. I multi. para in story format, since, well, I love to write and can sometimes get carried away in my posts depending on the story and characters being played. I mostly like playing characters I myself have created rather than a character from an anime or video game...probably because I feel as though I'd probably slaughter the character all together and/or make them sound OOC, which would probably lead to some rather HARSH comments from some people somewhere along the line...

My favorite genre's in general are Romance(#1), Comedy/comedy-romance, mystery/mystery-horror, horror(the bloodier the better), and of course drama. I also like some old war movies(not the army, but actual war movies...like BraveHeart, Gladiator...stuff like that). I also love vampire and gender-bender movies...they just facinate me beyond reason.

My favorite kinds of music are mostly Rock(any type) and Oldies(50's-70's), with some techno, a lil country, Anime/Japanese bands, or music where I don't understand a single thing they're saying, but like it anyways lol. I don't like Rap, hip-hop, or R&B though. Never was a big fan of it(unlike my little sister). :roll:

I'm a very down to earth type girl/tomboy with an open mind, very creative, and just down right good to get along with. I love reading books or mangas, writing stories, poems and sometimes songs, drawing anime and video game characters(and sometimes my own characters as well), playing video games(mostly RPG's like FF), watching movies or anime, surfing the net, RPing, sleeping, and hanging with friends. I know, quite a big list eh? I like to keep myself busy...or maybe occupied...who knows? lol. :lol:

I work part time from 2nd-3rd shift at a newspaper factory known as the "Concord Monitor". I've worked there 2 years so far(since I was 18) and it's the first job I've ever had. I never graduated High School(I actually tried 12th grade twice), but I do hope to get my GED soon and be able to go to a good Art College where I can learn to better my drawing skills and become a famous manga-ka in the near future.

Other than that, I hope to meet a lot of good people on here and hear from you guys soon!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady_Sin
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Lady Sin Is Here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:43 pm

O_O Holy.
Welcome to Roleplay Gateway. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:04 pm

My sentiments exactly, Anime Fairy... anyway... nice to meet you Lady Sin, my name is Ethan. I think your choice of music is A...W...E...S...O...M...E... I indeed also love music from that time-period, even more so than my mother who actually lived in that time-period. Good to see you like roleplay, as it is usually good if you attend this site. All in all, good to have you aboard.

Zeppelin ROOLZ!!
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PunkRockinHobbit on Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:24 am

I must say, that was a very well-written and in-depth introduction! Great to have you aboard!

We should collaborate sometime on a story, since it seems you and I are into a lot of the same stuff, roleplay wise. If you have Yahoo, let me know, I'll give you my sn and we'll talk!

And, of course, if you have any questions, all you gotta do is ask! Welcome!
ImageImageImage

PunkRockinHobbit
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!