Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Landfall

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Landfall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:23 pm

OOC: This post actually started in this thread: http://www.gwing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=308

Please read it.

The medium sized battle group and fleet stopped in a remote base somewhere in the northern most area of South America, deep in a jungled bay. The base had been long abandoned, and was empty of human life... however, some old and relatively outdated mobile suits and command technology was found there.

Ten medium sized drop-ships/transports left the sea fleet, as it left once again to move to a safe distance, caring reinforcements, and the newly captured mobile suits, all five of them.

The drop ships each loaded up the respective mobile suits and person ell that they were expected to load up, and flew off towards the most powerful and populated city in the continent. The impromptu capital as it were. Buenos Aires, Argentina. As they were above the capital, they prepared for drop. Any kind of attack from another Earth power was totally and absolutely un-thought of in the current situation. Which is why this would be successful. Half of the transports had came here, and dropped out a good nine mobile suits each out. Mainly Leos, but a few Leo Cannons supplementing them.

The other half of the attack group flew in different directions, one quarter going to Rio De Jenerio, and dropping out nine mobile suits each as well. Mainly Leos, and supplemented with Leo Cannons. The remaining three ships flew off to the next two respectively large cities.

All Latched a surprise attack, and began making headway.
Last edited by Warr on Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:49 pm

The forces that had landed in Buenos Aires had annihilated any resistance that was able to mount up, in quick fashion. The mobile suit pilots seemed to be experts, and were being lead by a mobile suit leo that had the normal paint job, but a dark blue stripe down the shoulder of it. He personally had laid waste to a tank division that was mounting up, and a pair of old leos mobile suits that had somehow survived the destruction of the mobile suits throughout the world, or the public dist ruction.

The other battle groups had quickly done the same, and squashed all attempts at resistance. They had taken control of the cities in the same matter. The majority of the continent was over taken with in not two hours. Aires had left the ships, and were preparing to finish their own task.

Back in Buenos Aires, the capital of the nation, as far as anyone could tell, the mobile suits had gained basically utter control of the streets, and were making people not leave their homes. That was about the time when a pilot that had some sort of skill and was from the region showed up, in a mobile suit that was considered one of variable power in the right hands, am Aires. The pilot swooped in expecting to devastate, the mobile suits. That was his mistake. He assumed them to be rookies, and assumed they'd be frightened. They were not.

They opened heavy fire, and he used evasive maneuvers. He had not seen the leading leo, or not expected it to use its jump jets to catch near to where he was at, slash at him with its drawn beam saber, and fling it towards the mobile suit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:06 am

A small beep from the telcommunication system could be heard. It was a call from the African Nation, Cecilia.

Rings once, twice...stopped ringing.

Cecilia tried again wondering why the leader hadn't tried to contact them in the first place when he heard of the attack on the African Nation.

"What it seemed like to me, was he wanted to become allies, but yet, hadn't contacted us after that one time. Liar..."

It stopped ringing again and Cecilia grunted and tried once again to reach the North American Nation's leader.

Rings once...

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:00 pm

Cecilia, had given up minutes later and reported her failure to reach the North American Nation's Leader to Binta.

OOC: More details will be in the African Nation...once I get it done...

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:01 pm

A message is transmitted through to Mr. Warren Mc Cue from Binta Bah. It reads:

""Hello Mr. Mc Cue, sorry for the delay of support, but I’m now sending the doctors I promised to the North American Nation and a few troops to the South American Nation to aide in your efforts. Hope to discuss things further with you.

Binta Bah""

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:08 am

Buenos Aires, the most populated city in all of the Americas, though definately not the most power city... had not put up any real resistance. The invading forces continued in the oddly efficient maneuvers and actions it had been making. Still, exactly whom had made the attack was vaguely clear, and the leader of the invading had still yet to show themselves outside the leading mobile suit.

"Its just as I planned it…"

A hunkering form glided over the controls of the mobile suit, apparently in some amount of pain, and straining quite like one of a person arguing with their self upon the glum face of the pilot, not even bothering to twitch and move to answer the phone the many times it rung, and barely focusing enough to read the message that had been transmitted to his mobile suit.

The rare midnight blue eyes of the pilot seemed to fight themselves, darting back and forth as if they were seeing something that was not there… reminiscing.

Long, agile, and rather lithe fingers sped across the keyboard, as he typed a reply message to Mrs. Bah.

I thank you for your help, and hope you will forgive me for not helping at the time the incident involving the African Nation happened. I however had nothing which I could do. My troops were moving into position for the invasion; which I assure you, is only for the SAN’s own good, and to protect them from what I sense my happen. I think that the SAN and NAN might be able to protect each other like the siblings they are, and I hope they can help your nation too.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:31 pm

A reply came through, a few minutes later.

"I am currently about to land in Ireland for some business. After I finish up here and everything goes as planned, I plan on going to Venice, and then probably to the SAN, hopefully, then we shall meet and discuss a few things.

Thank you, Binta Bah."

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.