Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Later!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Later!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:51 pm

Just letting everyone know that I'll be gone until Friday or Saturday. I'm taking Tonia to Yuma, AZ to meet her sister from San Diego. I shall miss ye all!

^^;
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: Later!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:15 am

We'll miss you too, sweetie.

-=sits and stares at the screen until your return=-
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eymber
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:35 am

Miss you already April, hurry back the place won't be the same without you.

Have a good drive, -=hugs for you and Tonia=-

See you when you get back

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:10 pm

I know I'm late in this, but at least it'll be seen when she gets back!

I will keep you guys in my prayer in hopes that you have a safe trip!
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:47 pm

Aww, thanks you guys. I'm not home yet, but I am in Yuma, AZ. Tomorrow I will get a new tire before driving two days back home to Kansas. Tonia is with her sister and nephew in Cali. We were 40 miles from Yuma and my front passenger tire blew, which really terks me off. See, a month ago on the way home from San Antonio, TX my passenger rear tire blew when Ton'z, Isis, and I were near the border of Kansas. -_-

So, joy up joy. Wish me luck in getting home Friday. It's going to be a long two days.

<3 to Ashish for telling me where to go get a new tire and my car looked at.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:34 am

Oh no! I have had a lot of things happen to me, but I have never had a tire blow out on me. Is it scary?? I've had belts break while I'm driving, the car cut off white I'm driving, been stopped at a red light by a car behind me to tell me I had a flat, but never a tire blowout!

I hope you get it all fixed and have a safe trip him. Be careful! =/

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:37 pm

Aww, thanks Dani. It's a little frightening when a tire blows because depending on how it goes, it has a possibility of banging before kind of jerking you off to the side a bit.

I wish I could say that the rest of my trip was uneventful, but I would be lying.

I got a new tire in Yuma this morning and had them check all of my other tires to make sure I wasn't going to blow anymore. All looked fine, so I started out on my two day trip with hopes of putting over half of it behind me, today.

HAH!

I got 92 miles from Phoenix and my driver side front tire blew. So, within a month... my passenger front and rear as well as my driver side front has blown. A couple of truckers stopped and helped me out after I called my mother in hysterics. :x I drove another ... 60 some miles to the next town with a damn tire shop and had them put on another tire and told them to give me a new driver side rear. They refused saying it was in great shape.

Meanwhile, my parents freaked out and both of 'em got off work and are now on their way to meet me so my dad can drive my car because I don't want to. I am in Flagstaff, AZ, which is like, four and a half hours from Yuma. It took me from 9:30am until 7:20pm just to get this far because of my damned car and having to stop for 2 hours in Buckeye, AZ to get a new tire. The disgusting thing is... it's still like 14 hours or so until I get back home. I should have taken a rental car and FLOWN back home.

-_-;

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:29 pm

Oh no, April!

I'm so sorry all that happened to you. =( I know if I ever went on such a long trip, I'd have all the same things happen to me because I have such horrible luck. _-_;

I hope you get home swiftly and safely. Let me know when you get home okay, because now my nerves are on end for you. =( I'll PM you my email address, because I really want to know that you're safe. =/

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:28 pm

Alright... I'm finally home. Dani, I e-mailed you earlier to let you know I was home. Earlier meaning a little bit ago. XD It's going to take me a few days to recuperate and then I'll be around more often here.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:16 am

Welcome back again April, it must be a relief after the nightmare trip home. Sorry things went so badly for you, makes me glad that where I live is so small no trip could ever take as long. I hope you recuperate quickly.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:41 pm

Well. I went to a body shop today to get an estimate. It's going to cost over 1,700 to fix what my blow-outs did. o_o; Here are some pictures and here's a link to them all.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/ ... filter=all

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:04 am

Wow given the amount of damage around the wheelarch there it looks like we have to be doubly glad that you are back here safe and well. That must have been quite a scare. I am really glad to see you home safe. The album is not public but those two certainly give a good idea of how dramatic it was.

-=hugs=-

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:06 am

Erk... the pass is ... well, if you want it... PM me. =P

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:44 pm

Aw, come back soon ok? Have fun. ^_^

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:22 pm

o_o;

Lmfao, I'm back. I've been back since Saturday night. Thanks though!!!!

^_^!

Here'z some more piccies!

;-;

It's going to take four days to fix my car. They have to replace the front bumper and other things and such. =[ They're giving me a car to drive. I WANT A MUSTANG!!

^_^

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:48 pm

Good luck getting that 'stang hun. If you get one I will be terribly envious even if it's a new one.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:42 am

That's the bad thing about having a Saturn. If they have to keep my car overnight (like they will probably have to so they can fix the annoying rattle in my door), they won't be giving me a Mustang to drive. =( My boyfriend drives a Mustang, a 2002, but it is in such bad shape cosmetically. He really doesn't take care of it because he doesn't want it, it was just kind of convenient to pick up payments when his brother got a new car. Don't even get me started on how disgusting it is on the inside. -_-

My dream car is a 1960's model Mustang, Candy Apple Red with a black top, manual transmission.....-drools-

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:52 am

Oddly enough, Melfina the car you describe, pre 1968 was my dream car too. However since Gone In 60 Seconds it's now a 1967 Shelby Cobra 500. Modified to look like Eleanor. The problem with that is they cost what is for me an arm and both legs and most of my torso too. -=becomes rather weak kneed at the thought=-

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:36 am

Holy frick, Grim. I just looked up that car you love, and it's....gorgeous. o.o;;....

I think I may have a new favorite, but it will take a lot of me looking at those pictures to beat my love for the good ol' 60's Mustang.

I'm still looking at the pictures..o.o

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:41 am

Yeah Eleanor is one pretty car. It took me about two seconds of seeing it on the film before I realised that my previous feelings had been mere infatuation compared to the deep and abiding love that She has inspired in me. -=looks about realising he may have said that a little bit too loudly=- Melfina, you must promise never to tell anyone I said that. -=Sneaks off again=-

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!