Announcements: RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » NaNoWriMo 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu » Member Shoutout Thread »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

hi, lavender here

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

hi, lavender here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lavenderrays on Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:13 pm

hi, my name is lavender but you can call me lav if you want. i'm new to the site but not new to roleplaying. i've been actively roleplaying since 2012 and am in a pretty comfortable place with my current style. i consider myself a detailed roleplayer and like multi-paragraph responses and detailed/in-depth roleplays. due to quarantine and tiktok, i am now back in my potterhead phase which means most of my content is going to be focused around that until i find a new niche! hope to see you guys in some rps and i hope you have a great night/day <3
be kind. be humble.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lavenderrays
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver World Builder

Re: hi, lavender here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainGrue on Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:59 pm

Welcome on in, Lav :D
There is absolutely an active Harry Potter rp atm here universes/hogwarts-a-dark-new-age
Made by the very talented Wolf's Bane109.

Of course if you have any questions/need help with anything, feel free to ask. Stick around, do some cool biz.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CaptainGrue
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Streamwatcher Person of Interest Promethean World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Builder Greeter Arc Warden Concierge

Re: hi, lavender here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joseph_Bennett on Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:24 am

Hey, Lavender, and welcome to RPG! It's really great to have you, and I hope to see you around the site sometime. I'm kind of new to this site myself, I guess, and it's really a fun place to be. I hope you find it to your liking!
Yours Truly,
Joseph Bennett

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Frank Herbert, Dune.

Joseph_Bennett
Member for 0 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer Promethean World Builder Tipworthy Author Conversationalist Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Person of Interest Builder Salesman Giver Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!